GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks picked up
iconps3.gif
SF 4

We will be getting new games almost every day for the next 10 days so keep checking back

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='CrazyChuy']any word on street fighter IV for the xbox 360?[/quote]

[quote name='The Chop Suey']any news on todays scheduled new games tman?[/quote]

He just said about 5 posts ago. SF 4 + Whatever that RPG is for the PS3.

He also said he will be updating the site for the next ten days.....

Hey Troy,

I recentely bought Gears of War 2, Fallout 3 and Rockband 2 from you and am thoroughly impressed with the quality of service, the product as well as the price.

I have one request for a game I would buy twice from you if the price was $40.00: Fifa 09. It's been hard finding it for anything less than $50.00.

Thanks again for your services Troy, I appreciated it.

Respectfully,

Joao Paulo Resende

I am getting ready to put up some new games. No Killzones yet. Check back tomorrow!

XBOX 360
Street Fighter $45.99
Rise of the Argonauts $42.99
NCAA Basketball 09 $42.99
50 Cent Blood in the sand $44.99
MLB 2k9 $46.99
Tom Clancy's Hawx $44.99
Halo Wars $46.99

PS 3

Rise of the argonauts $42.99
Street Fighter $45.99

I picked up Halo Wars. Of course I leave town on Sunday so hopefully my dad can swing buy and pick it up so it's no sitting on the porch all week.

**edit**

fuck, it just now dawned on me that I should have just had it sent to his house.

[quote name='spydey']I picked up Halo Wars. Of course I leave town on Sunday so hopefully my dad can swing buy and pick it up so it's no sitting on the porch all week.

**edit**

fuck, it just now dawned on me that I should have just had it sent to his house.[/quote]

Thanks for the info :roll:

I have a feeling the Street Fighter 4 will be $40 MSRP in the next 6-8 months.There are not many fighter gamers out there (as compared to Wii lovers) and those who are, bought the game on day 1.

Thanks for the heads up Tman, checking the thread and the site constantly, ensured I got my copy of SF for the 360. On payday, good timing. I might grab something else.

I'm not sure when Street Fighter 4 will be $40 MSRP, but I think the price on the site is probably the best you will get it for a while. I think the 360 has tons of fighter gamers, you can still find a fight online with MKv.DC, SC, and Virtua Fighter. It's really hard to tell when AAA titles are gong to get brought down. Sometimes when a game sells a kabillion copies, the MSRP is broguht down to compete with the used market, but I imagine SF players will keep it around. Then again, MK Vs. DC was discounted 5 days after it dropped in many retail locations. Shrugs.

Just purchased Fallout 3 today, cant really beat that price for a new copy/sealed. I was tempted to get SFIV also for 360 but cash flow is tight right now. Great site, thanks a ton

I'm also tempted by SFIV, but can't find the madcatz gamepad anywhere. I wish my bestbuy still had some.

Just ordered HAWX. Looking forward to killzone.

[quote name='gaypunk']
I'm not sure when Street Fighter 4 will be $40 MSRP, but I think the price on the site is probably the best you will get it for a while. I think the 360 has tons of fighter gamers, you can still find a fight online with MKv.DC, SC, and Virtua Fighter. It's really hard to tell when AAA titles are gong to get brought down. Sometimes when a game sells a kabillion copies, the MSRP is broguht down to compete with the used market, but I imagine SF players will keep it around. Then again, MK Vs. DC was discounted 5 days after it dropped in many retail locations. Shrugs.[/quote]

Yeah, that's MK, the joker (pun intented) of all major fighting franchise. All others (DOA, VF, SC, SF) kept/will keep their retail MSRP for a good period of time (about 6 months), not counting some sales from time to time and those super YMMV Target clearance crap.

[quote name='tman']we will get Resident evils in by next week.

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com[/quote]

Awesome, good to know.

After my first great experience buying SF4 from you, I've already made plans on purchasing more. I referred you to all my co-workers too.

Troy, I'd like to make a request: If at all possible, I'd appreciate if you could get some copies of the new Chronicles of Riddick game. I'd like to buy it, but I don't necessarily feel that it deserves full price.

Thanks.

Just bought one and had a question about PAL or NTSC for the SF4 on PS3(enough acronyms for yah?)

He said all games were NTSC! :) tman had a quick response to my question, thanks!

Been meaning to buy for awhile now. I just had a hard time choosing what game I'd get next for PS3. You have the best deal on FIFA 09 I could find! Everywhere else its at least $50. Only cost me $36 total. Great price!

I'd pick up Little Big Planet since that's what I wanted originally but Amazon has it at the same price, $40. Maybe I'll pick up Fallout 3 next since you have a great price on that!

[quote name='sTaTIx']Troy, I'd like to make a request: If at all possible, I'd appreciate if you could get some copies of the new Chronicles of Riddick game. I'd like to buy it, but I don't necessarily feel that it deserves full price.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious, as to how you arrived at that judgment...

bread's done
Back