GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
noooooo couldnt beat the re5 rush. Hey Troy you going to have anymore re5 or VC? Ill be severely disappointed if you dont... lol

Yes, we should have more

[quote name='hotness123']noooooo couldnt beat the re5 rush. Hey Troy you going to have anymore re5 or VC? Ill be severely disappointed if you dont... lol[/quote]

[quote name='whats_the_word']As I check out, it tells me sold out -_-

O well[/quote]

Give them some time. They'll restock eventually.

Hey Guys! Just wanna give a special thanks to Troy. I bought a SFIV from him late last week. He shipped on monday and i got it today! I wasnt expecting it till Friday at least but i got it!

I know im gonna come back for that Motorstorm 2 later this month! So if you are on the fence about buying from this guy i give him my 100% reccomendation!

Thanks Troy

I think I speak in behalf of a lot of Cags when I say that thanks to Troy, we can look forward to buy new releases again without emptying our wallets ^^ ($60 for a new release is just ridiculous)

thanks Troy ^^

After waiting a while I finally decided to get SFIV for xbox. 1 of my friends has it and I'm sure I can get my moneys worth finding great ways to pwn him.

[quote name='zlm866617']we thank you, and can we get some re5 for ps3? Troy
just ordered kz2, good price[/QUOTE]

i know that there were some re5 ps3 earlier in the day they must have sold out!!! but im sure troy will be getting more in

We have been busy filling orders all day. Thank You all!!! We will have more shipments coming in for the next 7 to 10 days. So we will get more Killzone 2s and REs in. I will try for folklore, but the price would probably be around $40.

Thanks Everyone!

Tman

[quote name='Mithrilrider']I almost hope you don't get Star Ocean in. I need to stop spending money on games.[/quote]

lol this.

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Just got Killzone 2. Thanks Troy! Also, I second the Folklore request, however I don't believe the demand for that game is high enough...[/quote]

folklore is so underrated. i'd be in a serious bind if troy offers VC and folklore at the same time. moneys tight :roll:

[quote name='hotness123']folklore is so underrated. i'd be in a serious bind if troy offers VC and folklore at the same time. moneys tight :roll:[/quote]

Not sure if troy will be getting folklore in, but if you're interested, Folklore is $29.99 new ($26.99 used) at Gamestop. You can also try checking your Best Buy because mine had it on clearance for $19.99 once (after I had already purchased it like the week before at gamestop, of course), but YMMV on that one.

I'd definitely buy VC from Troy though. Can't beat that price anywhere. It's apparently getting pretty rare too.

[quote name='morphineseason']Not sure if troy will be getting folklore in, but if you're interested, Folklore is $29.99 new ($26.99 used) at Gamestop. You can also try checking your Best Buy because mine had it on clearance for $19.99 once (after I had already purchased it like the week before at gamestop, of course), but YMMV on that one.

I'd definitely buy VC from Troy though. Can't beat that price anywhere. It's apparently getting pretty rare too.[/quote]

thanks for the heads up. Its odd cause everywhere I look its still msrp on that game. Never thought to check for it at gamestop though.

[quote name='hotness123']noooooo couldnt beat the re5 rush. Hey Troy you going to have anymore re5 or VC? Ill be severely disappointed if you dont... lol[/quote]

They were up for a full day. I didn't buy one, left for a nine hour shift and there were still some when I got back.

(Billiards related)
I have a fairly old pool table with balls stuck inside. The balls are on the tracks as far as I know, but they didn't go back to the ball return. Before I hire a local tech, I'd like to see how difficult it is to do it myself? Do you have access to or sell take-a-part manuals, blueprints, or can find out if I provide the model of table? I don't know offhand but I think it's regulation\pool hall style. It has large cement legs, coin operation, ball return. I'd love to convert it somehow into the kind where the ball falls in the pocket but doesn't actually roll inside and return out the front.

(Game related)
I'm looking for Skate 2, I see you have it listed for PS3 but not Xbox 360.

[quote name='Layziebones']They were up for a full day. I didn't buy one, left for a nine hour shift and there were still some when I got back.[/quote]
checked at 4 or 5 in the east coast. gone.

I bought VC from Troy's site a couple weeks ago and if he gets it in again, I definitely recommend that others snag a copy for themselves. I haven't had the time to play the game myself but when I'm in the living room while my fiancee plays, I cannot tear my eyes away or shut up with suggestions.

[quote name='Layziebones']They were up for a full day. I didn't buy one, left for a nine hour shift and there were still some when I got back.[/quote]

I noticed that too, which was surprising. I'm hoping Valkyria Chronicles sticks around for a while as well.

I don't have any blue prints but my 2 year old is always sticking toys in my coin operated Valley cougar. Basically you break three of the sides down by Taking off the top trim and unscrewing the bumpers. Then you can have someone hold up the slate while you get the problem item out of the way. If you give me the make and model of your table, I will see if there are any instructions on the web. You tube is great for that

[quote name='ryanflucas'](Billiards related)
I have a fairly old pool table with balls stuck inside. The balls are on the tracks as far as I know, but they didn't go back to the ball return. Before I hire a local tech, I'd like to see how difficult it is to do it myself? Do you have access to or sell take-a-part manuals, blueprints, or can find out if I provide the model of table? I don't know offhand but I think it's regulation\pool hall style. It has large cement legs, coin operation, ball return. I'd love to convert it somehow into the kind where the ball falls in the pocket but doesn't actually roll inside and return out the front.

(Game related)
I'm looking for Skate 2, I see you have it listed for PS3 but not Xbox 360.[/quote]

[quote name='RedWulf12']Wait.. has VC been put up this week? I've been watching the site like a hawk and never saw it :([/quote]

Last week was the last restock. If you look through old posts, you can find the day.

Nice site! Just found it and have been checking the old posts on this thread... did you have/going to get mlb 09 the show Troy?

Thanks!

[quote name='RedWulf12']Wait.. has VC been put up this week? I've been watching the site like a hawk and never saw it :([/quote]
I was wondering the same. He has a lot of new games up, but no VC. I probably should back off until April anyways.

I am hoping to get more Valkyria Chronicles in, but they are getting harder to come by as you all know. Hopefully we will get a shipment in tomorrow so I can put some new stuff on the site.

Thanks
Troy

I am actually very surprised that it is so popular with the Cagers because many people that I deal with have told me to be careful with how many VCs I get. But I have never had a problem selling them. They probably did not make very many copies to begin with, I hope they keep it in production longer. But all I have heard are rumors as well.

bread's done
Back