GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping tomorrow. I was expecting a shipment today, but did not get anything. If we get anything tomorrow, it will be up before 10am. We have to go car shopping tomorrow so I will not be around for questions much tomorrow.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='jeffpm']Do you know when you'll be able to get RE5? I would love to buy it from you.[/quote]

I think they already have. Once Amazon stops carrying it, it usually means it's OOP. If Troy doesn't get it in soon, I think I might have to bite the bullet and buy it for $60.

[quote name='tman']I am hoping tomorrow. I was expecting a shipment today, but did not get anything. If we get anything tomorrow, it will be up before 10am. We have to go car shopping tomorrow so I will not be around for questions much tomorrow.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Troy is that PST or EST?

[quote name='tman']I am hoping to get more Valkyria Chronicles in, but they are getting harder to come by as you all know. Hopefully we will get a shipment in tomorrow so I can put some new stuff on the site.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Please do, will be waiting patiently. Thanks.

All this talk about Valkyria Chronicles makes me lucky and guilty. I got the game right when he first started releasing it and I have yet to play it. :/ One day...my back catalog will be done, oh and that school thing doesn't help either.

10 AM central time. I will post an update either way so no one is waiting around

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Id say its Central time. So about 8:00 PST[/quote]

[quote name='hottaterman']All this talk about Valkyria Chronicles makes me lucky and guilty. I got the game right when he first started releasing it and I have yet to play it. :/ One day...my back catalog will be done, oh and that school thing doesn't help either.[/quote]

Same here. I played through the first couple chapters and I haven't had a chance to play it again. I'll get back to it eventually.

I think Valkyria has two major things going against it: it's normally priced at $60 and it's not a blockbuster, known franchise title. $60 is too much for any new game let alone one that, while highly regarded, is not in a mainstream genre and therefore viewed as a risky purchase at full price. So knocking the price down makes the purchase decision much easier.

Obviously, all games would sell more copies if they were cheaper, but VC would probably sell much more because the price tips over a lot of people sitting on the fence. With a game that people already have a good idea of whether they'd like or not, the price drop wouldn't make as big a difference.

Sega should have used some brains (boy, how often does that statement apply?) and not just blindly priced it the same as its much higher-profile competition.

When I first checked out Troy's site I passed on VC thinking I could get it later. Now I am checking this site daily hoping to see it posted again :cry:.

In a way its kind of a pleasant surprise. I mean you expect games like Killzone 2 and RE5 to have a rush of orders, but VC? Its nice to know fellow CAGs got some good taste in games ;).

Another post to back up the site's legitimacy. I ordered Resistance 2 and Street Fighter IV and both came within a week, still factory sealed, as described.

In the future, I will definitely wait a few weeks on new releases in order to purchase them from you (provided you expect to be getting them in). I'll also plan on using a credit card from now on (assuming you get less money from paypal orders).

Thanks for providing us these recently released games at such decent prices!

Hm, do you get less money from PayPal orders? If so, Ill start buying with my credit card, but the PayPal option just seems a bit quicker because my credit card information doesn't seemed to be saved, so every time I have to re-enter it.

we get about the same amount from paypal as we do the credit card orders. Either way is fine with us. We do not have any new games today. Hopefully they will come on Monday.

Thanks
TRoy

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Hm, do you get less money from PayPal orders? If so, Ill start buying with my credit card, but the PayPal option just seems a bit quicker because my credit card information doesn't seemed to be saved, so every time I have to re-enter it.[/quote]

[quote name='tman']we get about the same amount from paypal as we do the credit card orders. Either way is fine with us. We do not have any new games today. Hopefully they will come on Monday.

Thanks
TRoy[/quote]
sounds good troy. Just out of curiosity, do you know if your supplier still have VC copies left in stock? If not I think I might as well bite the bullet and buy it msrp.

Ordered Fallout 3 (360) on Sunday, had it on Saturday. Factory sealed as described. Had an email and tracking number a few hours after I had ordered! Will definitely be buying more! Thanks gameroomdeals.com!

[quote name='EmilyBabe']I was about to order Street Fighter but I managed to get it for $30 elsewhere :D[/quote]

yay, another troll!

I have had two perfect transactions with Game Room Deals. I am about to make a third and I am looking forwardto a fourth that will include (I hope) GH Metallica.

I don't mean to harp on you about VC, but do you know for certain that you'll be getting some in soon? I'd like to buy it from you if I could, but I don't want to wait a month or so to save ten dollars.

[quote name='Okari']I don't mean to harp on you about VC, but do you know for certain that you'll be getting some in soon? I'd like to buy it from you if I could, but I don't want to wait a month or so to save ten dollars.[/quote]
ditto

ordered killzone 2 on Wednesday, shipped Thursday, and it arrived today. Will definitely order from this site again :applause:

any chance of getting madworld for the wii?

[quote name='menikmati']Ordered RE5 for the 360 on Wednesday, shipped Thursday and arrived on Saturday. Another great experience with Troy.[/quote]

And you're in California? I ordered on Wednesday too and it probably won't be here until Monday. I hate the way the USPS routes the mail. Like for my order it went from IL to MO and then to IA (my home state).

edit: Oh, here's the even funnier thing. I just mapquested from my house to the town that Troy is sending from, and it's only 7 hours 34 minutes away from me. It's still pretty quick shipping either way, but it just irks me that someone in California is getting it before I am.

[quote name='morphineseason']And you're in California? I ordered on Wednesday too and it probably won't be here until Monday. I hate the way the USPS routes the mail. Like for my order it went from IL to MO and then to IA (my home state).[/quote]

I'm in San Diego, CA.

[quote name='morphineseason']And you're in California? I ordered on Wednesday too and it probably won't be here until Monday. I hate the way the USPS routes the mail. Like for my order it went from IL to MO and then to IA (my home state).

edit: Oh, here's the even funnier thing. I just mapquested from my house to the town that Troy is sending from, and it's only 7 hours 34 minutes away from me. It's still pretty quick shipping either way, but it just irks me that someone in California is getting it before I am.[/QUOTE]

I find that the USPS is weird like that. I'm on the east coast, and when I ship to the west coast it usually arrives within 2 days. But when I ship a similar item to someone 3 hours away, it takes 3 days. Not sure why.

I will try and find out for sure about VC. I will let you all know as soon as I can.

[quote name='hotness123']ditto[/quote]

[quote name='tman']we get about the same amount from paypal as we do the credit card orders. Either way is fine with us. We do not have any new games today. Hopefully they will come on Monday.

Thanks
TRoy[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong here, but isn't this more an issue of using a debit/credit card thru paypal? As the paypal fee is based on accepting a credit card transaction?

However, if you pay via paypal thru your checking account (electronic debit) there is little to any fee?

BTW, any thought as to getting some more Wii games like Madworld or House of the Dead up?

[quote name='morphineseason']And you're in California? I ordered on Wednesday too and it probably won't be here until Monday. I hate the way the USPS routes the mail. Like for my order it went from IL to MO and then to IA (my home state).

edit: Oh, here's the even funnier thing. I just mapquested from my house to the town that Troy is sending from, and it's only 7 hours 34 minutes away from me. It's still pretty quick shipping either way, but it just irks me that someone in California is getting it before I am.[/quote]

Yeah weird, I ordered mine about the same time and I still haven't got it...Im in Asheville, NC.

[quote name='tman']I will try and find out for sure about VC. I will let you all know as soon as I can.[/quote]

Thanks - not to be redundant or anything but I'd definitely be interested in patronizing your establishment sir and this would be a lovely start ^^

[quote name='gunstar808']BTW, any thought as to getting some more Wii games like Madworld or House of the Dead up?[/QUOTE]

He did answer that some pages ago....

[quote name='tman']You are exactly right about the wii games. It is hard to justify dealing with them and only making a couple of dollars off each sale. I will see what I can do, but no promises.

Thanks
Troy
[/quote]

i ordered SF4 for ps3 and im greatly pleased with the site. just out of curiosity how do you manage to post these deals?

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Yeah weird, I ordered mine about the same time and I still haven't got it...Im in Asheville, NC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm also from NC and it took longer than many people are reporting to receive my package (still received it in 5 days though). Guess North Carolinians are the victims of weird postal routing.

Hello Everyone

I should be getting some wii games in soon, as for how many, I am not sure. I am still trying to get confirmation on the Valkyria Chronicles and will let everyone know as soon as I do.

Thanks
Troy

It is going to be about a week before we get any games. We will be getting more Valkyria Chronicles, Resident Evil, Killzone 2, and other new release items including wii games. Thanks to all for your continued support!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='tman']It is going to be about a week before we get any games. We will be getting more Valkyria Chronicles, Resident Evil, Killzone 2, and other new release items including wii games. Thanks to all for your continued support!

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Thanks for the update! Will keep watching the site.

Damn, these are good prices. Hopefully I'll be able to catch Killzone 2 this next shipment, and I really hope the new Wii games sell. Seeing nothing but that lonely Price is Right for so long was kind of sad. :lol:

Also, dunno if it's been suggested, and I know it'd probably be hard to keep up for the OP, but it would be kinda neat if you could update the thread with a list of requests and answers for the really frequently asked about games. It could probably save this thread from being really bloated with the same requests over and over.

And just to throw it out there, really appreciate these awesome prices, Troy! And since your prices are so insane, I can only assume you and your people are simply hijacking a Best Buy truck every week or something. I still approve though!

Yes, we will be getting Streetfighter IV for PS3 and XBOX 360

[quote name='wantcheapgames88']Hey Troy,

Any chance of more Street Fighters for PS3 next shipment?[/quote]

hey troy im realli looking forward to doing business with you. from all the praises I read I cant wait to order some games from you. But could you give me a specific date when you might have the games dleivered? Its quite tedious checking your site every morning to see if you have any in stock.

I should have games by Saturday or Monday at the latest

[quote name='hotness123']hey troy im realli looking forward to doing business with you. from all the praises I read I cant wait to order some games from you. But could you give me a specific date when you might have the games dleivered? Its quite tedious checking your site every morning to see if you have any in stock.[/quote]

bread's done
Back