GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered GH:Metallica from them and it arrived in pristine condition .
That is super important to me , I'm kind of OCD about the condition of my games so I usually never mail order anything .
I don't have to fear that with you guys .
I'm hoping you will have another great deal for me when it comes time for me to get X-Men Origins:Wolverine[360] from you .

Thanks !

I just wanted to say that I purchased GH: Metallica and Street Fighter 4 360 from this website last Wednesday and it was shipped immediately the next day via USPS. I received the package on Monday. I'm delighted with the price and service and will definitely be looking to buy my games from them in the future.

Yes I would like infamous soon b/cI know the release date was moved forward to May 26, and you know I am a good customer on your site.
Let me know about your plans for that one plz?

[quote name='alanamaslama']Hey Troy,

I don't know if it's too early to ask, but are you going to stock Prototype (360) after it comes out on June 9th? Thanks for your time.[/quote]

Same here as well.

Also got my order for HAWX & Fear 2 the other day, thanks Troy! Fast service!

We do plan on stocking this title.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Same here as well.

Also got my order for HAWX & Fear 2 the other day, thanks Troy! Fast service![/quote]

[quote name='tman']We do plan on stocking this title.

Thanks
Troy[/quote]

Awesome. Thanks, Troy. Now I know not to reserve it from anyone.

Thanks Troy for all the deals, I was wondering if you plan on getting any more Hawx for PS3 in? Will definitely pick that up if its the same price as the xbox 360 one.

We just did an inventory yesterday and had a few games available again. We are expecting more games next week including Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Hawx PS3, Godfather II, GH Metallica, Tales of Vesparia, Valkyria Chronicles and many more. I am trying to get some wii titles like Madworld as well. Thanks for your continued support.

Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

I will probably have it about 4 or 5 days after it comes out.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Punisher0587']Troy, are you going to try to get X-Men Origins: Wolverine(360)? It comes out next Friday. Thanks.[/quote]

Do you know when your next shipment of Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 for the xbox 360 is coming? thanks - brian

Yes, we should get them some time next week

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='brian101']Do you know when your next shipment of Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 for the xbox 360 is coming? thanks - brian[/quote]

[quote name='United_Korea']dynasty warriors gundam 2 pl0x[/quote]

I second the request for this (PS3 version). It'll be a bday gift.

I am hoping to have games by next week at the latest. I am trying for madworld but will definitely have SF IV for PS3

Thanks
Troy

I purchased Resistance 2 on Saturday for $40 (brand new). It was shipped the same day and I received it on Monday. The item was shipped USPS. It was an excellent shopping experience.
I will definitely buy from gameroomdeals.com again!
I am waiting for Resident Evil 5 to be sold again through the website.

[quote name='tman']We should have a big shipment in and on the website by Tuesday May 5th

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you'll also have SFIV for the 360 in? :D

I should be able to get this game the first part of july, since it does not come out until June 30th. I will see if I can get Premium packs, I cant make any promises though.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='hotness123']troy i got a request. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack any chance?[/quote]

We should get more Fallout 3 and Resident Evil 5 next week. Stay tuned!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='beetsandbears']Any chance of getting in some more Fallout 3?[/quote]

Troy, is there any chance that you're getting in more copies of Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, and Resistance 2?

We should have them this week

[quote name='DNA']Troy, is there any chance that you're getting in more copies of Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, and Resistance 2?[/quote]

[quote name='bigscoot4269']gerbar i believe he said he will be getting x men origins wolverine[/quote]

Oh, I see, didn't realize someone asked the question before, thank you.

bread's done
Back