GameRoomDeals.com Far Cry 2 $32 Left 4 Dead $40 Fallout 3 $40

samurai388

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's a website who has good deals on games. All Games are brand new and factory sealed with FREE SHIPPING (USPS First Class). You can pay with PayPal and all games are NTSC just in case you were wondering. Things go in and out of stock and new things some in every so often or get restocked. I have personally bought a game here and the customer service was very good and I received my game quickly.

GameRoomDeals.com

Okay a quick FAQ (props to hottaterman)

What carrier does Troy ship his games through?

He ships through USPS First Class Mail.

How much is shipping?

Shipping is free!

Does he do international orders?

He does not offer international orders yet, although it is in the works.

When should I expect a certain game on his website?

He generally has new releases 1-2 weeks after street date.

Will he get in handheld or older games?

Not usually he mostly offers newer Xbox 360, PS3, and a few Wii games.

Does he charge tax to...?

He only charges taxes to Illinois.

Does he sell accessories for PS3 or Xbox 360

Sometimes he'll have hardware in but not usually.

Can I request a game?

Yes you can, but make sure no one else has done so already in the last couple pages of the thread. If someone has just wait until Troy answers that person.

I also can't really update this anymore so sub the thread and check back when Troy updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Troy, I'm wondering if your going to be getting stock of Red Faction Guerrilla.

Keep up the awesome work and excellent service I really appreciate it.

These are some of the titles I am trying to get, Please let me know if you have any special requests and I will try to get them as well

Wolverine Uncaged edition
Street Fighter IV
Fallout 3
Legends of wrestlemania
Chronicles of Riddick
GH Metallica
Halo Wars
Godfather II
Wanted
MLB 2K9
Valkyria Chronicles
Resident Evil
Killzone 2
Rock Band 2
Gears of War 2
Dynasty Warriors 2
MLB 09 The Show
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
Hawx (PS 3 Only)
Eternal Sonata
Resistance 2
Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

[quote name='jzee923']any clues as to what games you might be getting troy?[/quote]

Thanks Troy, a great list! Wondering if you'd be able to get Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Ratchet and Clank Future for PS3?

Troy,

What prices would you have on these ones ?:
Wolverine Uncaged edition
Street Fighter IV
Chronicles of Riddick
Resident Evil 5
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

And do you still have Fifa 09? I didn't get any messages back from before.

Thanks

Some of these are in stock right now

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Sideshowbob']Troy,

What prices would you have on these ones ?:
Wolverine Uncaged edition $46.99
Street Fighter IV $42.95
Chronicles of Riddick $42.95
Resident Evil 5 $45.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm $46.99

And do you still have Fifa 09? I didn't get any messages back from before.

Thanks[/quote]

Thank you. I did not realize that it had dropped. I probably will not get this title.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']i would like to say this right now..

eternal sonata is now at a 30 MRSP... so troy... i would hate to see u get burned[/quote]

WE will get UFC, I am not sure if it will be this month or next month. We do not have valkyria chronicles right now, but we are trying to get. I am also trying to get more left for dead as well.

Thanks
Troy

Sorry about not editing the OP in so long guys I don't really have the time I used to. It might be best Troy if you start a new one with a link to this one for all the testimonies. I'm just jumping on for a minute right now so I won't be able to edited the OP right now but I will try later on tonight. Again sorry for any inconvenience.

Wanted to know if there is any chance of getting Sacred 2 for the 360. I know you said it usually takes a week or two for new releases, I just wanted to see if you had any intention of getting it.

thanks and also thanks for COD4, I have put about 72 hours time into multiplayer since I got it from you.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']is this site a good site to order from how long will my order take to get here[/QUOTE]

Very good site. He has great customer service and really works to get people what they want. Shipping is great, took about 5 days and I live in Alaska. You can trust him.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']is this site a good site to order from how long will my order take to get here[/QUOTE]

Awesome site based in Illinois. I live in California and free shipping (took 3 days to arrive at my house) + the great price made it totally worth ordering from them.

Troy,

Any chance of the PS3 version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine getting to the same price point of $42.95 like the 360 version?

Love the site by the way. Some of the best prices around and fantastic shipping. People should never hesitate to buy from this site.

this place is in llinois and they have 620 cases of swine flu do u think its safe to order from there because i do want halo wars but i dont want swine flu

yeah i know it sounds stupid but what do u think (seriously)

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']this place is in llinois and they have 620 cases of swine flu do u think its safe to order from there because i do want halo wars but i dont want swine flu

yeah i know it sounds stupid but what do u think (seriously)[/QUOTE]

I think you sound stupid,seriously.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']this place is in llinois and they have 620 cases of swine flu do u think its safe to order from there because i do want halo wars but i dont want swine flu

Troy frequents this thread. Maybe you should ask him if he or any of his associates have the swine flu. :roll:

[quote name='disillusion386']Technically, he already did.[/QUOTE]

Technically he didn't because he didn't ask him directly.

Wow. Is this question serious? :wall:

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']because i do want halo wars but i dont want swine flu[/QUOTE]
I don't know what it is about that part of the post but that just made me laugh my fool head off. :applause:

Sorry everyone, No Swine flu here. Most of those are in the Chicago Area. We are 350 miles south of Chicago. I put some PS 3 games on the site.

Guitar Hero Metallica $46.99
Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $39.95
The Godfather II $39.95
Legends of Wrestlemaia $39.99

Thanks
Troy

Didn't you hear, the CDC stated that you can NOT get swine flu from cooked pork or video games. So buy a slab of bacon, Halo Wars and enjoy!

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']Troy,

Any chance of getting some Swine flu? PS3 preferrably, but Xbox360 would do in a pinch.

KB

(apologies -- couldn't resist)[/QUOTE]

I'd wait... There r talks of a price cut

bread's done
Back