GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
It is. If you're buying a 4 pack, I'll buy a copy fo shizzle.
I maxed out my 4 pack purchases during the last glitch. GG only lets you buy two copies of any item ever...forever.

You can actually add the pack to your cart, choose pay with Paypal but then not sign into paypal. It should lock in the order in your account and you should be able to go complete it later if you end up filling up a four pack.

I maxed out my 4 pack purchases during the last glitch. GG only lets you buy two copies of any item ever...forever.

You can actually add the pack to your cart, choose pay with Paypal but then not sign into paypal. It should lock in the order in your account and you should be able to go complete it later if you end up filling up a four pack.
Oki doki, did so. Gotta get back to bed for now. Only got up for a drink of G2 =P

Damn, I think I will get in on this. $3.75 a copy, and after Playfire rewards I think I should just about break even. Plus blue coins and cardz, you say? Oh happy day!

Edit: figures

Glitch this time, but when it does hit 75% off at the new MSRP, that will be the price.  I'd expect sooner rather than later, too.

Well the Microsoft store had boxed retail on sale for $2.99 with free shipping but it sold out very quickly and I don't think they ever got it back in stock again in spite of the fact that they leave the listing and sale price up on their site.

Well the Microsoft store had boxed retail on sale for $2.99 with free shipping but it sold out very quickly and I don't think they ever got it back in stock again in spite of the fact that they leave the listing and sale price up on their site.
Microsoft does this for everything it puts on sale apparently. I'm still looking at that Stronghold 3 for $3 and Secret World for $5(!). I guess whoever's in charge of updating the store listings is hard at work on Windows 8.2.

[quote name="MinDRioT" post="11519057" timestamp="1392169357"]It's still available, if there's anyone apart from Cyrus and I who doesn't have it already.[/quote]Thanks to MinDRioT for helping me get in on this! Great deal.

We really need to come up with a color for 'half assedly pretending to be joking so as to not appear to be an assole when you're really serious'

How about we stop using different fonts and let the chips fall where they may.
I was being sarcastic about using another color font for essentially half-joking when you're really serious, and in doing so I myself didn't use a colored font for my sarcasm, which you didn't get thus proving that we need colored fonts to denote sarcasm around here. ;)

I was being sarcastic about using another color font for essentially half-joking when you're really serious, and in doing so I myself didn't use a colored font for my sarcasm, which you didn't get thus proving that we need colored fonts to denote sarcasm around here. ;)
Yeah, I don't know what's up with that shit. The crap you guys come up with makes me sick.

/ironyorange

Microsoft does this for everything it puts on sale apparently. I'm still looking at that Stronghold 3 for $3 and Secret World for $5(!). I guess whoever's in charge of updating the store listings is hard at work on Windows 9.
ftfy, they realize Windows 8 sucks.

We really need to come up with a color for 'half assedly pretending to be joking so as to not appear to be an assole when you're really serious'
such a pretty quote

I prefer Salt 'n Vinegar.
limon ftw also those too

sour and salty ftw

Sounds like you need to read this.
Everyone poops. Even apples poop.

41BnyLL9T2L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not 75% off.

No deal.

Plus, I really should play 2K13 some more, heh.

EDIT:

Gotta remember to do keep doing this...

{puts Tebow on "mind" ignore.}
go llick ur ego and it ben 75% off on gmg so suck it u bitch!!

so they're both full of egos ?
FTFY yes thye have big ego sos big it smelll likee mysterd bedroom after snakeybroo poop and farto nhim

OP updated...

Daily Deal
75% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam) - $7.49

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals

• Save up to "75%" off Warhammer Games and DLC (Steam) (Ends 2/16)
  • Save up to 89% (really 89%?) off Sonic Games and DLC (Ends 2/16)
Save up to 75% off on selected Crusader Kins II Games and DLC (Steam) (End 2/17)
80% off PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam) - $2.00 (Ends 2/17)
70% off PixelJunk Shooter (Steam) - $2.70 (Ends 2/17)

Upcoming...
Save up to 75% off Presidents Day Sale (Valid 2/15 - 2/17)

PixelJunk Monsters has been added to the newest Indie Gala bundle. So if you were interested in picking it up, but are on Fox's Happy Hour wait list, you're better off getting it though a HH bundle.

EDIT: Oh and PixelJunk Shooter is also part of that bundle. So the same thing applies for that.

OP updated...

Daily Deal
75% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam) - $7.49

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals

• Save up to "75%" off Warhammer Games and DLC (Steam) (Ends 2/16)
  • Save up to 89% (really 89%?) off Sonic Games and DLC (Ends 2/16)
Save up to 75% off on selected Crusader Kins II Games and DLC (Steam) (End 2/17)
80% off PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Steam) - $2.00 (Ends 2/17)
70% off PixelJunk Shooter (Steam) - $2.70 (Ends 2/17)

Upcoming...
Save up to 75% off Presidents Day Sale (Valid 2/15 - 2/17)
If only XCOM EU + EW Bundle was $7.49...

Sonic up to @ 89% off = sounds like Sega Sonic Humble Bundle is coming soon... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back