GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Deal:

Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition - requires Steam -> $20

(50% off of its GG price of $39.99)

Includes:

• Award winning title, Borderlands 2
  • 4 Add-On Content Campaigns
    Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
  • Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
  • Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
  • Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep

[*]2 New Playable Characters:
  • Gaige, the Mechromancer
  • Krieg, the Psycho

[*]First level cap increase
[*]Plus new battle arenas, heads and skins, golden keys and more!

Castle of Illusion (Mickey Mouse) shows for $5.10 as a base price on GamersGate.  $15 on base price on Steam, Amazon and GMG.  It was also part of the Nuuvem 2-for-$12 deal a month or so back as a popular add-on with Castlevania.

No idea why it's showing that as a base price on GamersGate though.  Blue price tag, no discount "sticker" or sales timer.

Castle of Illusion (Mickey Mouse) shows for $5.10 as a base price on GamersGate. $15 on base price on Steam, Amazon and GMG. It was also part of the Nuuvem 2-for-$12 deal a month or so back as a popular add-on with Castlevania.

No idea why it's showing that as a base price on GamersGate though. Blue price tag, no discount "sticker" or sales timer.
That happens sometimes. Doesn't really mean anything, although RE6 has had the base price of $19.98 for a long time, which I originally thought was a glitch.

Usually when there's a bigger discount than the base price, they'll fix the base price.

Castle of Illusion (Mickey Mouse) shows for $5.10 as a base price on GamersGate. $15 on base price on Steam, Amazon and GMG. It was also part of the Nuuvem 2-for-$12 deal a month or so back as a popular add-on with Castlevania.

No idea why it's showing that as a base price on GamersGate though. Blue price tag, no discount "sticker" or sales timer.
It's the 66% off price.

Save 50% off Borderlands Games and DLC (Ends 2/20)
Save 75% off Red Faction Games and DLC (Ends 2/20)

I'm guessing GG isn't finished adjusting their MSRPs because some of the BL content is more than 50% off, but the prices match those that are.

You might want to check what Amazon had those priced at recently, I swear they had some playway stuff for $1 last sale and you could pick and choose what you want, but if you want them all then it is a good deal.
Oh god some of the ones on Amazon are even more insane like My Doll and Pony World 2. I think Shiny Loot has had My Doll on sale before too come to think of it.

Something about a Dinosaur driving a speedboat appeals to me. I have no flippin clue why.

So I was thinking... when's the last time GG had a decent sale.. so I checked my order history.

Dec 23/25 - Dead Island Riptie and F1 2013 glitches

Oct 27 - Trackmania (non-glitch)

July 30 - Resident Evil 6 (special UK price)

Yeah, it's been a dry 6 months.

I picked up D&D Anthology, Neverwinter Nights Complete, and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic in December. Not the newest titles, but with the oops discount they were about as cheap as they've ever been.

I picked up D&D Anthology, Neverwinter Nights Complete, and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic in December. Not the newest titles, but with the oops discount they were about as cheap as they've ever been.
/agree but those are many-time repeats...now somewhat diminished by GOG's repeated $21 total D&D bundle. (Thus of little allure to CAG regulars.)

My first GG purchase was the D&D Anthology for $7 two years ago. :) Also my visibility is somewhat limited to my own purchases (thus excluding games I already owned or had no interest in).

Last fall to winter I grabbed Assassin's Creed Revelations Gold, Alice Madness Returns and Scrapland for myself at their (still) cheapest prices (with oops discount) as well as Castlevania as a Secret Santa gift at its at-the-time cheapest (with oops discount.)

I bought Of Orcs & Men on December 13, 2013.  My next most recent purchase was Brave New World (on a Mac price glitch) for $11.98 on July 29, 2013.  So, yeah, not exactly burning it up on the awesome sales during the latter half of 2013.

Compensation discount is expired though so we'll be seeing kick-ass deals any day now.  Aaaaannnnyy day now.

Is this everyone's subtle hint that this thread should just be left to rot along with GG's fabled sales of yesteryear?
I was just thinking to myself GG's sales have sucked for a good while.... oh yeah let me check my order history... I was just trying to quantify it for myself.

I don't know if you should waste your time either. I don't think I've bought from them in something like 8 months?

Actually, Front Mission Evolved in December, then DMC in July.

But, if I quit then someone else may take over and post another megaglitch in my absence and then they will get all my...

46228128.jpg

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off Europa Universalis IV (Steam) - $10.00

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
75% off Montagues Mount (Steam) - $2.50 (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 80% off bitComposer Games (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 75% off Stardock Games and DLC (Ends 2/24)
Save 75% off Victoria Games and DLC (Ends 2/23)

Rockstar Games Create Your Own Bundle (End 2/23)
Bronze - 3 Games ($15), Silver - 4 Games ($18) or Gold - 5 Games ($20)
  • Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • L.A. Noire
  • L.A. Noire DLC Bundle
  • Max Pay 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Max Payne 3
  • Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass

That Rockstar bundle is just aweful. C+ for the idea...E- for the execution. All of those games could be had for under $20 at this point.

Updated...

Daily Deal
75% off Europa Universalis IV (Steam) - $10.00

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
75% off Montagues Mount (Steam) - $2.50 (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 80% off bitComposer Games (Ends 2/24)
Save up to 75% off Stardock Games and DLC (Ends 2/24)
Save 75% off Victoria Games and DLC (Ends 2/23)

Rockstar Games Create Your Own Bundle (End 2/23)
Bronze - 3 Games ($15), Silver - 4 Games ($18) or Gold - 5 Games ($20)

• Bully: Scholarship Edition
  • Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • L.A. Noire
  • L.A. Noire DLC Bundle
  • Max Pay 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Max Payne 3
  • Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass
metro is also weekend deal so u know it shitty worse than takedown sabre heh

If it would help you resist, I seem to recall it being cheaper around the holidays.

Isthereanydeal would beg to differ. Unless you count the OOPS discount, may it rest in peace.
Now, I'm not confirming or denying that I own this game, but my order history does show this was $1.50 a year ago during their summer sale so I don't think it's been any lower.

And again, not confirming or denying I bought something called Horse Camp, but that game was .98 cents during the same sale which is maybe where the confusion lies.

Isthereanydeal would beg to differ. Unless you count the OOPS discount, may it rest in peace.
Now, I'm not confirming or denying that I own this game, but my order history does show this was $1.50 a year ago during their summer sale so I don't think it's been any lower.

And again, not confirming or denying I bought something called Horse Camp, but that game was .98 cents during the same sale which is maybe where the confusion lies.
Right. I was thinking about some of the Enlight Interactive titles that were at 80% off in December or January. So, yeah, $1.50 looks to be the lowest for this one.

Is Hippo:

a. Lovin' on the woman

b. Lovin' on the elephant

c. Hoping for a three-way
Is Hippo:

a. Lovin' on the woman

Is Hippo:

a. Lovin' on the woman

c. hippos are the kinky pervs of the animal kingdom

edit: wtf cag 3.0, these weren't here when i posted, y u do diz cag 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back