GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither works for me, tried some hours ago.

Edit: I didn't even know I had two. I thought I had just one.

You can get a key for Clive Barker's Jericho for $1.25 there. The game was removed from Steam because Codemasters couldn't be arsed to fix the game since it was unstable on modern computers.
i got it from frined who owe me it lol im not sure anymore too much mysterd drm talk about aliens

You don't need to check out with hola on just have it on when you put ot in the cart. Also it helps to buy blue coins in advance and pay with blue coins.

If it's a cheap item you can use the Madjoki trick to buy 1,000 bc ($1 worth) at a time instead of 5. I'm on mobile so I don't have the link but it's basically add 5k bc to your cart. Use a url to add 1k which still exists but is hidden in the store, then take out the 5k and buy.
someone PM the 1,000 bc URL please.. thanks

Ending 8/26
75% off King's Bounty: The Legend (DRM Free) - $2.50
75% off King's Bounty: Armored Princess (SecuROM) - $3.75
75% off King's Bounty: Crossworlds (Starforce) - $3.75
75% off King's Bounty: Crossworlds Game of the Year Edition (DRM Free) - $6.25
75% off King's Bounty: Warriors of the North (Steam) - $6.25
75% off King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition (Steam) - $7.50
50% off King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire (Steam) - $5.00
85% off Papo & Yo (Steam) - $2.25
85% off Papo & Yo and Soundtrack Bundle (Steam) - $2.55
85% off Papo & Yo Soundtrack (Steam) - $0.90
75% off Shadow Warrior (Steam) - $10.00

Basically it could be anything that's not Steam, Origin or Uplay, although in this case the game definitely uses Uplay and debatably uses Tages as well.

It did have both on release. Some people claim the Tages has been patched out but that has never officially been stated by Ubisoft or Blue Byte. Plus attempts to ask them have resulted in them saying it's still there, but then the 'it's been patched out' camp just claims they don't know what they are talking about.

TL;DR Uplay and maybe Tages.

Edit: Oh and there's a sort of always online aspect too if you want to access certain features, though they aren't required to play the game.

btw, what does it mean when a game has this? What is "Other DRM"?

• DRM:Other DRM
I think that is mentioned for examples like Kalypso DRM and similars. Well Motoki explained for that link, I didn't check so I made a general assumption.

In summary what a motoki said above.

Basically it could be anything that's not Steam, Origin or Uplay, although in this case the game definitely uses Uplay and debatably uses Tages as well.

It did have both on release. Some people claim the Tages has been patched out but that has never officially been stated by Ubisoft or Blue Byte. Plus attempts to ask them have resulted in them saying it's still there, but then the 'it's been patched out' camp just claims they don't know what they are talking about.

TL;DR Uplay and maybe Tages.

Edit: Oh and there's a sort of always online aspect too if you want to access certain features, though they aren't required to play the game.
is Tages as intrusive as Starforce?

Are Russian versions giftable? And if so, anyone willing to help a super lazy CAG out?
i don't know if it is giftable. I know that it requires Uplay to activate --> must be a uPlay key given after the purchase.

if anyone can confirm, i can buy it for you Mr.Fox (not interested in the game atm since i have it on my xbox)

i don't know if it is giftable. I know that it requires Uplay to activate --> must be a uPlay key given after the purchase.

if anyone can confirm, i can buy it for you Mr.Fox (not interested in the game atm since i have it on my xbox)
Ah yes, I wonder how uPlay keys work? I suspect it'd require a VPN to activate to, in which case I probably wouldn't bother with it. I value my Uplay account more than my Steam one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back