GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do in Sims anyway? Last one I tried to play was Sims 2, didn't really get into it though. I see Sims 3 has a life of its own though. Any driving in it?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']What do you do in Sims anyway?[/quote]
Life-simulator.
Strategize and manage the life of your "Sims."
Sandbox-style game.

You do your job/profession; life your lifestyle; fall in love w/ other Sims; marry Sims; have children w/ Sims; build/modify your house and put more stuff in it and its surroundings (the yard); make friends w/ other Sims; party w/ other Sims; hang-out w/ other Sims; etc etc.

That doesn't really tip the iceberg of this game...

There's more and more you can do, if you have the expansions...and there's PLENTY of them.
I think there's six of them, so far.
There's another one, eventually on the way - Supernatural.

Last one I tried to play was Sims 2, didn't really get into it though. I see Sims 3 has a life of its own though. Any driving in it?
No driving, nope.

EDIT:
The Sims series are one of those HIGHLY addictive games, if you can actually get into it.
It's the kind of game that you play and then realize...4-5 hours of your life just flew away, for some bloody reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']
Not sure if this has changed - but Sims 3 games activated on Sims website, not Origin.
None of my Sims 3 expansions ever activated on Origin.
Trying to activate a Sims 3 expansion, resulted in them telling you to activate over on Sims website.

Though, once activated via Sims website, they WILL show-up on Origin.

Again, that was months ago...Don't know if that's changed and don't know if you just nowadays can activate your Sims 3 expansions on Origin.[/QUOTE]

I probably should have clarified that they activated to Origin instead of on Origin but I think it's still the same as far as I can tell unless EA hasn't updated their list

https://help.ea.com/article/origin-code-redemption-faq

Sims 3 isn't on there (that activate directly on Origin) but in any case it will show up there once you activate it on the Sims site. I think at this point all the EA subsidiaries are tied to Origin now.

Also Sims Medieval and its expansion is showing on that list of games that can be directly activated on Origin when purchased elsewhere.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']What do you do in Sims anyway? Last one I tried to play was Sims 2, didn't really get into it though. I see Sims 3 has a life of its own though. Any driving in it?[/QUOTE]

It's more or less like Sims 2 but with upgraded graphics and some areas expanded. Some of the expansions let you play some jobs now. The town itself is seamless and you can view all over town whenever you want so it's not just one lot based. You can't control the driving but you can follow a sim that gets in a car and see where they go.

It's basically just a life simulator though. You get better at skills for your job, socialize with other sims to improve relationships, have kids if you want, etc etc.

The World Adventures is probably the most gamey expansion since it adds tomb raiding and what not.

Anyway, Sims is not for everyone but it's one of those games like Skyrim that can totally suck your life away if you let it. 8-[

I played a game called The Movies once. Sort of sounds like maybe one of the Sims expansions. If it were cheaper I might give it another shot, but for $12.99 I can buy the entire Prison Tycoon series!

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah, I bought it on Steam when it first came out and paid way too much for it, but I did get all the other packs on sale. :p

I like it overall. The performing careers are fun to play and I like the genies. ;)[/QUOTE]
Did you get Regular, Limited, or Katy Perry Edition?

How's the new DJing "mini-job"?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I played a game called The Movies once. Sort of sounds like maybe one of the Sims expansions. If it were cheaper I might give it another shot, but for $12.99 I can buy the entire Prison Tycoon series![/QUOTE]

I actually still have The Movies on disc. I liked that game. They should put it up for wider digital distribution. I noticed a while back that Gamersgate oddly has the Mac version but not the PC one. I don't think anyone has the PC version of The Movies up for DD.

It had a lot of community support for a while with people making all sorts of machinima short films but Lionhead just didn't support the game at all and they even shut the forums down and everything. What a waste.

[quote name='MysterD']Did you get Regular, Limited, or Katy Perry Edition?

How's the new DJing "mini-job"?[/QUOTE]

I got the Katie Perry one which in retrospect was a waste of money for just a few extra piece of cosmetic crap.

You know, I totally forgot they expanded DJ'ing to a job. I did all the standard Showtime ones, singer, magician and acrobat but I kept thinking I heard there was another one but forgot what it was. Ugh, I don't need another excuse to get sucked back into Sims. At least not until the next expansion pack. :p

[quote name='Motoki']I actually still have The Movies on disc. I liked that game. They should put it up for wider digital distribution. I noticed a while back that Gamersgate oddly has the Mac version but not the PC one. I don't think anyone has the PC version of The Movies up for DD.[/quote]
I got The Movie + Stunts and Effects from their retail boxes, somewhere.
Didn't even touch them.
In my backlog.

Activision published it - so, I'm wondering, does Activision hold the rights to The Movies IP?

I got the Katie Perry one which in retrospect was a waste of money for just a few extra piece of cosmetic crap.
Is the "extra pieces of cosmetic crap" worth the extra $2.49 or so on GG?

You know, I totally forgot they expanded DJ'ing to a job. I did all the standard Showtime ones, singer, magician and acrobat but I kept thinking I heard there was another one but forgot what it was. Ugh, I don't need another excuse to get sucked back into Sims. At least not until the next expansion pack. :p
LOL!!! :eek:P

Can we finally take a cab from b/t all the cities in Sims 3 w/ Showtime?

[quote name='MysterD']I got The Movie + Stunts and Effects from their retail boxes, somewhere.
Didn't even touch them.
In my backlog.

Activision published it - so, I'm wondering, does Activision hold the rights to The Movies IP?
[/quote]

That probably explains it. Apparently, the Mac version is published by Feral Interactive, so not Activision.

Is the "extra pieces of cosmetic crap" worth the extra $2.49 or so on GG?

The practical completionist CAG in me so it's not worth the extra $2.49 but for some reason I am obsessively completionist about needing to have all the official Sims addons. :p

Can we finally take a cab from b/t all the cities in Sims 3 w/ Showtime?

No, you're still basically stuck with the one town you go with and then the World Adventures land attached to it. Like before, the only way to transfer between towns is exporting a family to the sim bin and then importing them into a new town.

A new feature they added is being able to send you performer sim "on tour" in friend's town. You don't actually play them though. They should up in performing venues in your sims friends towns and then come back after a time. It's basically a Sims social networking gimmick but you can easily ignore it too.

I see that Xenus 2: White Gold (AKA Boiling Point 2) and The Precursors are $8 each.

Has anybody played them...
...Unmodded?
...Or Modded them up w/ any of Wesp's mods or any other mods?

[quote name='MysterD']I see that Xenus 2: White Gold (AKA Boiling Point 2) and The Precursors are $8 each.

Has anybody played them...
...Unmodded?
...Or Modded them up w/ any of Wesp's mods or any other mods?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, so what's the history behind those two games? I have the original Boiling Point somewhere on disk, but never played it.

Looked them up and they both look pretty interesting. I will hold out until Sunday in case they go on daily deal. What are the mods like/about?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, so what's the history behind those two games? I have the original Boiling Point somewhere on disk, but never played it.

Looked them up and they both look pretty interesting. I will hold out until Sunday in case they go on daily deal. What are the mods like/about?[/QUOTE]

Deep Shadows is a European company that have made some over EXTREMELY over-ambitious games:
Boiling Point: Road To Hell (AKA Xenus: Boiling Point in many overseas territories);
Xenus 2: White Gold (the sequel to Boiling Point - AKA Xenus 2: White Gold; AKA White Gold: War In Paradise in other regions);
and The Precursors.

These games are BUGGY as HELL. Littered w/ issues galore - broken quests; CTD's; and other kinds of madness. You will want to play Boiling Point w/ its latest Euro Patch, actually -- yes, it'll install over your USA version. Not sure if there were any mods released after that.
As for Xenus 2 and Precursors, you'll want to look into running Wesp's Unofficial Patches. Also might want to look into some audio mods and English text mods out there - so the writing it actually a little better, since the original translations are said to be very poor and some weren't even translated.

Boiling Point and White Gold are both open-world action/shooter/RPG/driving games with corrupt worlds littered w/ crime.

Boiling Point takes place in Realia (which is inspired by South American countries like Columbia), where Saul Myers (voiced by Arnold Vosloo) goes on a mission find his daughter that was kidnapped, journeying into one of the most corrupt cities in the world - where there's numerous factions you can side with to do missions for and against.

Xenus 2: White Gold takes place in these "paradise" type of islands - well, they look like that (think like Far Cry). Mysterious events and deaths have taken place on the island, so Saul is looking into the matter in this also corrupt-world. Like Boiling Point - numerous factions are here and are corrupt, and you can decide who to side w/ and against.

The Precursors is a action/shooter/RPG/driving/space-sim game. Yeah, you read that last part right - you can actually also fly ships from planet-to-planet! It basically takes Xenus' gameplay elements of doing missions and siding w/ factions...and then tosses them into intergalactic worlds w/ different alien races.

Wesp5 (the guy who worked on Vampire: Bloodlines) has worked on trying to fix the TONS of problems w/ PC versions of The Precursors and Xenus 2 w/ his patches.

EDIT:
You can find a fair deal of info on anything pertaining to Deep Shadows' games and that stuff on RPGWatch's forums for Deep Shadows games.

I love Sims 2. Never played Sims 3 or felt like I was "missing out" on anything in Sims 2, but I hear again and again that it is indeed as good or better than 2. Something about the faces in 3 always looked a bit odd to me... I'm not sure.

If anyone does jump on the deal though, you absolutely must shop around for custom content. The modding community for the Sims games is HUGE. There's far more stuff for the Sims 2, but there's a lot for 3 too. I've been through a lot of sites, but the one I always come back to is:

http://gardenofshadows.digitalperversion.net/

Sounds like some creepy S&M site, but it's all for Sims 2 and 3. The general theme is alternative, goth, weirdo, etc, but there's a lot of stuff for pretty much every genre. The selection is massive and the quality is better than any other sites I've found where you usually have to wade through lots of really badly done content.

I'm still grabbing expansion packs for the Sims 2 though. >_>

[quote name='MysterD']Deep Shadows is a European company that have made some over EXTREMELY over-ambitious games:
Boiling Point: Road To Hell (AKA Xenus: Boiling Point in many overseas territories);
Xenus 2: White Gold (the sequel to Boiling Point - AKA Xenus 2: White Gold; AKA White Gold: War In Paradise in other regions);
and The Precursors.

These games are BUGGY as HELL. Littered w/ issues galore - broken quests; CTD's; and other kinds of madness. You will want to play Boiling Point w/ its latest Euro Patch, actually -- yes, it'll install over your USA version. Not sure if there were any mods released after that.
As for Xenus 2 and Precursors, you'll want to look into running Wesp's Unofficial Patches. Also might want to look into some audio mods and English text mods out there - so the writing it actually a little better, since the original translations are said to be very poor and some weren't even translated.

Boiling Point and White Gold are both open-world action/shooter/RPG/driving games with corrupt worlds littered w/ crime.

Boiling Point takes place in Realia (which is inspired by South American countries like Columbia), where Saul Myers (voiced by Arnold Vosloo) goes on a mission find his daughter that was kidnapped, journeying into one of the most corrupt cities in the world - where there's numerous factions you can side with to do missions for and against.

Xenus 2: White Gold takes place in these "paradise" type of islands - well, they look like that (think like Far Cry). Mysterious events and deaths have taken place on the island, so Saul is looking into the matter in this also corrupt-world. Like Boiling Point - numerous factions are here and are corrupt, and you can decide who to side w/ and against.

The Precursors is a action/shooter/RPG/driving/space-sim game. Yeah, you read that last part right - you can actually also fly ships from planet-to-planet! It basically takes Xenus' gameplay elements of doing missions and siding w/ factions...and then tosses them into intergalactic worlds w/ different alien races.

Wesp5 (the guy who worked on Vampire: Bloodlines) has worked on trying to fix the TONS of problems w/ PC versions of The Precursors and Xenus 2 w/ his patches.

EDIT:
You can find a fair deal of info on anything pertaining to Deep Shadows' games and that stuff on RPGWatch's forums for Deep Shadows games.[/QUOTE]

Man, thanks for all the info! Those two definitely sound like games right up my alley. I think I will open up Boiling Point and give it a go and keep these two on my wish list. Somehow hoping for 75% eventually!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Man, thanks for all the info! Those two definitely sound like games right up my alley. I think I will open up Boiling Point and give it a go and keep these two on my wish list. Somehow hoping for 75% eventually![/QUOTE]

For Boiling Point, make sure that you grab Patch 1.1 (USA); and then install Euro Patch 2.0.

MysterD - I'm always amazed at your gaming knowledge.

You're a great asset to the CAG community - I always enjoy reading your posts. :applause:

[quote name='MysterD']Deep Shadows is a European company that have made some over EXTREMELY over-ambitious games:
and The Precursors.

EDIT:
You can find a fair deal of info on anything pertaining to Deep Shadows' games and that stuff on RPGWatch's forums for Deep Shadows games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']MysterD - I'm always amazed at your gaming knowledge.

You're a great asset to the CAG community - I always enjoy reading your posts. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Who's to say MysterD isn't some kind of malevolent AI plugged into the CAG server... learning everything there is to know about us, pretending to "help" us, while his true programming is the machine revolution?

Thanks, sorry I was too busy catching up on other threads to realized midnight PDT rolled around. I'm glad I didn't miss any "door busters"

Regarding Depth Hunter, it was in Groupees' Build a Bundle 2 back around the steam sale (Desura Key).

[quote name='asheskitty']Thanks, sorry I was too busy catching up on other threads to realized midnight PDT rolled around. I'm glad I didn't miss any "door busters"

Regarding Depth Hunter, it was in Groupees' Build a Bundle 2 back around the steam sale (Desura Key).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder. It actually looks interesting to me so I might just go pop in my desura key and get it going.

I just like the box art. Nothing sexes up spear-fishing like unzipping your wetsuit down below your copious bosoms. Especially when a shark is after you.

Today's sale are definitely uninspiring.

[quote name='Syntax Error']I just like the box art. Nothing sexes up spear-fishing like unzipping your wetsuit down below your copious bosoms. Especially when a shark is after you.

Today's sale are definitely uninspiring.[/QUOTE]

They are definitely not as titilating as that box art.

Can't wait for tomorrows deals. My guess is it will be Cryostasis and Orcs Must Die but I have a hope for Orcs Must Die 2.

I think she would be better off zipping up to reduce turbulence and drag. I don't think flashing a little flesh is going to help her given how that shark is leering at her.

And what hair products does she use? Maintaining hairstyle while underwater like that is *amazing*.

I'm also surprised that you didn't point out the continuity error. In the box art she is wearing fingerless gloves and gripping the speargun. In the screenshot she's still gripping the speargun in her right hand but this time with full fingered gloves. My best guess is that with the box art they wanted to show that she's not wearing a weeding ring, "see what exciting things you can do if you're not married, pregnant, and barefoot!" (Interpretations may vary.)

[quote name='asheskitty']I think she would be better off zipping up to reduce turbulence and drag. I don't think flashing a little flesh is going to help her given how that shark is leering at her.

And what hair products does she use? Maintaining hairstyle while underwater like that is *amazing*.

I'm also suprised that you didn't point out the continutity error. In the box art she is wearing fingerless gloves and gripping the speargun. In the screenshot she's still gripping the speargun in her right hand but this time with full fingered gloves. My best guess is that with the box art they wanted to show that she's not wearing a weeding ring, "see what exciting things you can do if you're not married, pregnant, and barefoot!*" (Interpretations may vary.)[/QUOTE]

*Only if you are pretty and have big boobs.

You all simply misinterpreted the title.

"Depth Hunter" alludes to the fact that its not actually a game about hunting underwater but a dating sim, whereby you find yourself in an island bar chatting up the woman from the cover. Through various quests and side missions you try uncover the person behind the superficially appealing ample bosom, toned physique and flawless hair so that you can have a genuine relationship. The screenshots are misleading because they are all from the bonus level where you pretend you are interested in spear fishing just to spend more time with her. The shark from the cover is obviously just metaphorical.

Its an honest mistake though. "Cargo! Quest for Gravity" has the same problem. Most people don't realize the point of the game is to quit joshing around and finally get serious.

Since Amazon is having a huge 1C sale on labor day, I wonder if GG will offer the 1C collection at huge discount again...

That would be awesome!!

[quote name='asheskitty'][...]My best guess is that with the box art they wanted to show that she's not wearing a weeding ring, "see what exciting things you can do if you're not married, pregnant, and barefoot!" (Interpretations may vary.)[/QUOTE]

Man, great loot drop! Kills all coral within a 30-foot radius!

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']"Depth Hunter" alludes to the fact that its not actually a game about hunting underwater but a dating sim
, whereby you find yourself in an island bar chatting up the woman from the cover. Through various quests and side missions you try uncover the person behind the superficially appealing ample bosom, toned physique and flawless hair so that you can have a genuine relationship. The screenshots are misleading because they are all from the bonus level where you pretend you are interested in spear fishing just to spend more time with her. The shark from the cover is obviously just metaphorical.
[/QUOTE]

+1 And I'm glad to hear it doesn't involve tranquilizer bowguns.

I grabbed Depth Hunter in that bundle too. I actually spearfish a little myself (I do live on Maui...), so it looked fun and original. :) I'm surprised, it actually got okay reviews?! lol.

Like Fox said, thanks for reminding me to go install the copy I have.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Who's to say MysterD isn't some kind of malevolent AI plugged into the CAG server... learning everything there is to know about us, pretending to "help" us, while his true programming is the machine revolution?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I so am NOT SHODAN...

EDIT:
[quote name='jkimrey']MysterD - I'm always amazed at your gaming knowledge.

You're a great asset to the CAG community - I always enjoy reading your posts. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I really do appreciate that. :D

[quote name='MysterD']Sorry, but I so am NOT SHODAN...[/QUOTE]

I know exactly where my original System Shock CD is, do you? ^_~ Awesome game, and I think it was probably the first game I played with a real 3D engine (unlike, Wolfenstein and Doom) -- everything felt so real.

PM at GG that I got today
2jboahg.jpg

So I was answering some questions at the GG Gametutor Sections and received a message from a guy name Calclif. Apparently being able to answer easy questions really fast makes me a "hacker" :lol:

Honestly I think he's mad that I answered a question on the forum 2 minutes earlier than him link to the question I answered and got his message afterwards

To those who don't understand, answers Member questions at GG nets you 500 bluecoins so there is a incentive to do so.

Anyway, even if this guy reports me I'm pretty sure nothing will come of it.

Can't wait for tomorrows deals!

ah, tutorial campers... so a tutorial camper got mad at you for beating him to it... so lame... thank you though... I just became a tutorial camper :)

Edit:

from his profile page:

No longer partaking in the tutor service, i don't need 50 cents that bad, i guess the saying is true, let sleeping dogs lye, other wise you will wake up an out of control monster.

lol

also, he owns a ton of simulators :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']ah, tutorial campers... so a tutorial camper got mad at you for beating him to it... so lame... thank you though... I just became a tutorial camper :)[/QUOTE]

(Fist-bump) O:)

I go "camping" all the time...in the woods, in Call of Duty, in TF2....

It "hacking" that got me. How do you hack the tutor site? Do I need to build a TARDIS, travel to the future to answer GG questions for what amount to 50 cents?

EDIT: He need to update that profile cuz he's still answers questions ... lol

Really recommend answering the GameTutor question when you can, though, the coins do eventually add up and the questions are typically easy (most of it is "Will this work on Steam?"). Some thing don't change.

[quote name='voken'](Fist-bump) O:)

I go "camping" all the time...in the woods, in Call of Duty, in TF2....

It "hacking" that got me. How do you hack the tutor site? Do I need to build a TARDIS, travel to the future to answer GG questions for what amount to 50 cents?

EDIT: He need to update that profile cuz he's still answers questions ... lol

Really recommend answering the GameTutor question when you can, though, the coins do eventually add up and the questions are typically easy (most of it is "Will this work on Steam?"). Some thing don't change.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you don't even need the right answer or the first answer? Or do you have to be the first answer to get the blue coins? Otherwise why would he care about camping?

The guy is obviously just noid, but he probably imagines you and others making some sort of script that notifies you immediately when a question is posted and opens the page so you can get first dibs.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wait, so you don't even need the right answer or the first answer? Or do you have to be the first answer to get the blue coins? Otherwise why would he care about camping?

The guy is obviously just noid, but he probably imagines you and others making some sort of script that notifies you immediately when a question is posted and opens the page so you can get first dibs.[/QUOTE]

you need to answer the question right and also be to first to post the right answer. Typically its obvious who helped the OP and the mods will reward the guy but sometimes the OP will tell the mod to split up the reward so everyone who posts gets a cut.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wait, so you don't even need the right answer or the first answer? Or do you have to be the first answer to get the blue coins? Otherwise why would he care about camping?

The guy is obviously just noid, but he probably imagines you and others making some sort of script that notifies you immediately when a question is posted and opens the page so you can get first dibs.[/QUOTE]

you need to answer the question right and also be to first to post the right answer. Typically its obvious who helped the OP and the mods will reward the guy but sometimes the OP will tell the mod to split up the reward so everyone who posts gets a cut.

EDIT: never even considered a script....too bad I can't program

[quote name='asheskitty']I know exactly where my original System Shock CD is, do you? ^_~ Awesome game, and I think it was probably the first game I played with a real 3D engine (unlike, Wolfenstein and Doom) -- everything felt so real.[/QUOTE]

I have System Shock 2 - I know where that is! :D
I don't have System Shock 1. :(

[quote name='MysterD']I have System Shock 2 - I know where that is! :D
I don't have System Shock 1. :([/QUOTE]

Wish GG, GOG, or Steam had System Shock 1 and 2 (miss that game) but I heard that the license is held by EA and some other insurance company (or something) which means that its Ebay or nothing.

[quote name='Seraphym']I guess AirBuccaneers is the Euro version of Guns of Icarus?[/QUOTE]

It actually looks a little cooler :)

Nothing for me again, but good prices on Orcs 1 and Space Marine and Cryostasis.

Cryostasis is a good little horror game too.

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']Everyone who doesn't already own it needs to buy Cryostasis right now. For $2.59, you will not regret it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it going to be in Amazon's 1C Bundle for Labor Day?

[quote name='Seraphym']Isn't it going to be in Amazon's 1C Bundle for Labor Day?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and you have the option of getting a steam key for it.. might as well wait until then if you have interest in any other 1C games.

Does anyone know why the prices on the Sims games went up? I was going to buy the Sims Medieval expansion, but they raised it from $4.99 to $9.98, and it looks like they also raised the prices on the rest of the Sims line.

[quote name='Seraphym']Isn't it going to be in Amazon's 1C Bundle for Labor Day?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, and you have the option of getting a steam key for it.. might as well wait until then if you have interest in any other 1C games.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? Where is confirmation for that? I thought I had been following that thread religiously, and I don't remember a preview of that being posted. Got a link?

Also: Updated OP with 8/22/12 daily deals.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Wait what? Where is confirmation for that? I thought I had been following that thread religiously, and I don't remember a preview of that being posted. Got a link?

Also: Updated OP with 8/22/12 daily deals.[/QUOTE]

Click on the little quote arrow button for the link, I'll leave this spoiler'd since the list is long.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes, we'll have Amalur and the DLC for:

Base Game - $19.99
DLC - $4.99 each

Honestly, I don't even know who I'd hit up for Steam keys on that game :(.

Also,

Many of you have asked about the 1C catalog sale coming back.

Here's what we've got.

We'll have the following games, all 75% off or ALL OF THEM FOR $14.99:

UFO Aftermath [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen - Expansion [Download]
UFO: Afterlight [Download]
Space Rangers 2: Reboot [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download]
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars [Download]
A.I.M. [Download]
You Are Empty [Download]
Vivisector -The Beast Within [Download]
UFO Aftershock [Download]
Timothy [Download]
RC Cars [Download]
Swashbucklers [Download]
Streets of Moscow [Download]
Star Wolves [Download]
Korea - Forgotten Conflict [Download]
Mortyr [Download]
Freight Tycoon Inc. [Download]
Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade [Download]
AIM 2 [Download]
Whirlwind of Vietnam [Download]
Space Rangers [Download]
$$$$a: The Mystery of Janatris [Download]
Fairy Tale [Download] Death Track: Resurrection [Download]
Penumbra Collection [Download]
Kings Bounty the Legend [Download]
Konung 2 [Download]
NecroVision [Download]
Cryostasis [Download]
King's Bounty: Crossworlds - Expansion [Download]
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty [Download]
Alien Shooter II - Vengeance [Download]
A-Race: Extreme Show [Download]
XIII Century - Death or Glory [Download]
Star Wolves 2 [Download]
Red Shark [Download]
7.62 [Download]
XIII Century: Blood of Europe [Download]
Men of War [Download]
Fantasy Wars [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack [Download]
Reign: Conflict of Nations [Download]
XIII Century Gold Edition [Download]
Real Warfare: 1242 [Download]
The Tomorrow War [Download]
A Farewell to Dragons [Download]
NecroVisioN Lost Company [Download]
Star Wolves 3 - Civil War [Download]
UFO Trilogy [Download]
Cannon Strike [Download]
Theatre of War [Download]
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 [Download]
Men of War Red Tide [Download]
King's Bounty: Armored Princess [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Centauro [Download]
Theatre of War 2 Africa 1943 [Download]
Men of War: Condemned Heroes [Download]
King's Bounty: Game of the Year Edition (Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
Planet Alcatraz [Download]
GM Rally [Download]
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth [Download]
Men Of War: Assault Squad [Download]
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (The Legend & Armored Princess & Crossworlds) [Download]
RignRoll [Download] Dawn of Magic 2 [Download]
Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Men Of War Collection [Download]

We will have BOTH STEAM AND NON-STEAM VERSIONS AVAILABLE.

Lastly, apparently my EA contact pays very close attention to Shark week and was interested in running Crysis Maximum at 75% off this week to celebrate:

Enjoy:

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40469aximum-Edition-Download/dp/B0047O2L52/

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zbornak']Does anyone know why the prices on the Sims games went up? I was going to buy the Sims Medieval expansion, but they raised it from $4.99 to $9.98, and it looks like they also raised the prices on the rest of the Sims line.[/QUOTE]

Well, I wouldn't call it a glitch necessarily but EA week was only advertised as up to 50% off so either they fixed the error or it was a one day thing?

[quote name='walkonshadows']Wait what? Where is confirmation for that? I thought I had been following that thread religiously, and I don't remember a preview of that being posted. Got a link?

Also: Updated OP with 8/22/12 daily deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Tony confirmed last week. 60 something games for $14.99 with steam keys for most I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back