GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Necrotron']Also of note, Gray Matter for $2.38 after IAMANELDERGEEK code.

I picked it up, since I was waiting for a good deal on it. Kind of a niche game, but a good price on it.[/QUOTE]

That's a good price for it indeed. I picked this up earlier this year after playing the demo. As a true CAG, I have yet to install it and actually attempt to beat it. In my defense, I was playing Gabriel Knight 1 which I got from GOG at the same time. I can only handle one mystery at a time!

[quote name='loomis1975']Holy Crap,

Bethesda New Year Collection for $28.76.

That is a crap ton of gaming for the price:

Includes:
Skyrim
Oblivion GOTY
Morrowind GOTY
Doom 3 BFG
Dishonored
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Rage
and 3 lesser games.

This might deserve its own post.[/QUOTE]

Well god damn. That is some deal. Even includes Dishonored which is worth the entry price alone.

[quote name='loomis1975']Holy Crap,

Bethesda New Year Collection for $28.76.

That is a crap ton of gaming for the price:

Includes:
Skyrim
Oblivion GOTY
Morrowind GOTY
Doom 3 BFG
Dishonored
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Rage
and 3 lesser games.

This might deserve its own post.[/QUOTE]
Damn! I paid almost that much for the Fallout and old Elder Scrolls games. :cry:

I'd be all over that if I had someone to trade/sell FO3/FONV/Oblivion/Morrowind to.

According to Paypal, I've paid for it. Guess I'll have to wait until the heat dies down to find out if I've got a bunch of games to trade (FONV/FO3/Morrowind/Oblivion/Doom 3) :whistle2:#

Will you all please stop hogging the site so I can buy the damn bundle! Geez, some people...

Edit: Well, I managed to get through to Paypal and got their confirmation email that I was charged th $28.76 - let's see if GG honors it or just gives me my money back. I can't even get into GG to get my keys...

If anybody snags an extra and would like to help a CAG out, I'll gladly buy it from you. Alternatively, if my order goes through, I'll be glad to help someone else out here. Thanks!

Keep mashing refresh. My payment went through... eventually.

I'm going to be unimpressed if I end up with a thousand Paypal charges, though.

I got an order confirmation email but I never got a chance to pay through PayPal. Hoping I can get back in to secure payment details before the order is killed.

[quote name='Xedeus']I got an order confirmation email but I never got a chance to pay through PayPal. Hoping I can get back in to secure payment details before the order is killed.[/QUOTE]

Same issue here.

Finally got my GG games library to semi-load (still can't see any of the keys) but the minion popped up to tell me my GG "experience" and bluecoins rewards, and at the end of the popup it said:

"Everybody be cool. This here be a robbery!"

I friggin fell of my chair laughing...

This is one ridiculous sale! I'm trying to get it to load right now without much luck. There are only two games I really want here, Hunted and Dishonored. But for the price I might as well buy the pack and sell the others if it ever loads.

I should cross-post this here.

Alright, some quick tips....

This link will straight up add it to your cart
http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DDB-BETHESDANYC

IAMANELDERGEEK is a 5% discount code. Applying it will incur another page reload (eew). Only the bravest of CAGs will try to buy blue coins first and double dip on the code. I did.*

GG checkout sends me to paypal, sign in to paypal, click button, get sent to GG with a long url with a paypal token in the url (probably timeout and reload needed) sends me to the GG receipt page. I had to reload on timeouts when being sent to and returning from paypal

after the confirm button on paypal you should get a long url to gamersgate.com/something&token(obviously from paypal). I had to reload on that

Quick tip on seeing if it went through, visit https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/orderdetails/### where the last number (###) would be the number at https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/payment/### which is also your GG order id.

You can see it in your GG library at http://www.gamersgate.com/account/games

* I had $20 in blue coins sitting in my account since the good old days of the IGN discount that I wanted to use.

[quote name='VernlovesMaria']Forgot my username and password. Is the username the same as your email address for this website?[/QUOTE]

no, it's a username

I have been through the checkout process TWICE and I just got my email verification for the new account. Now if I can just get through that...

Still faithfully trying since it seems some people are getting it. On crappy hotel internet so my chances are slim. I'm sure the people who were ready to burn GG at the stake over 1 Achron Steam key probably have no reservations about taking advantage of this glitch :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back