GameRush Deals Thread- $0.99 Retro Games and other new deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game half off.

Buy one BLOCKBUSTER Pre-owned Game at regular price and get one BLOCKBUSTER Pre-owned Game of equal or lesser value for 50% off the regular price! Offer valid on all titles and formats labeled as Pre-owned Games and Previously Owned Games for a limited time at participating stores while supplies last. Price and selection may vary by location and quantities are limited. Offer not valid on previously rented movies, sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register and will be applied towards lowest price games(s). Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Limit 2 per title per customer per day. Maximum of 20 Pre-owned games per customer per day.

Pre-order a new game for $34.99 or less when you trade 2 games

Offer expires 03/14/2005. Trade 2 games and receive standard trade value plus get any pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $34.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 or older sports games. Discount valid in the same transaction as games traded. Standard trade value may be used in same or different transaction as pre-order. Offer not valid on DVDs, previously rented movies, pre-owned games or sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Offer not valid on collector’s edition or limited edition pre-order games. Full pre-order amount must be paid in full at time of pre-order. Discount taken at register. Member responsible for applicable taxes. Available at participating stores while supplies last. Subject to trading terms and conditions, see trading brochure for complete details. Games traded without pre-order will receive standard trade value only.

$0.99 Retro Games!

All Dreamcast, Snes, Genesis, and Nes games are $0.99. Games available depend on which store you go to. Games may not be marked as $0.99, but they will ring up that price. Trade in value of all games on these systems is now $0.25.

Buy two PS1 games, get 1 PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only.

Buy 5 PS1 Games for $20!

Buy any 5 used PS1 games for $20. Not anything else to add for now.

PAST DEALS

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Buy any 2 used games and get a game, of equal or lesser value to the lowest price of the 2 games, free.

All New Games and Preorders $29.99 when you Trade 3 Games

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older.

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks Zon27.

As of 01/25/05.

$35
Mech Assault 2
Mercenaries
Resident Evil 4
Star Wars KOTOR 2
The Getaway: Black Monday

$30
Def Jam Fight for NY
Fable
Goldeneye: RA
Grand Theft Auto SA
Halo 2
Killzone
Metal Gear Solid 3
Mortal Kombat Deception
Pikmin 2
Star Wars Battlefront
The Punisher
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
THUG 2

$25
DBZ Budokai 3
NFL Street 2
Suikoden IV
Ghost Recon 2
Urbz
X-men Legends

$20
Spiderman 2 (ds)
Super Mario 64 (ds)
Tiger Woods 2005 (ds)
Urbz (ds)
Virtua Quest

$18
Conflict Vietnam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Jak III
Ratchet & Clank UYA

$12
Legend of Zelda MC

$8
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)
Need for Speed Underground
Outlaw Golf 2
Sega Classics Collection
Super Mario Sunshine
World Championship Poker

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not always have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (by flipping games) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

Deals thread #4: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45872&start=0

Deals thread #3: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41216

Deals thread #2: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

Deals thread #1: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

Trade Value thread: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

[quote name='vgamergirl']OP> thanks for the heads up!

'Not much left in my area; in fact, some of the employees flat out told me they nabbed all the 'good stuff' once the .99 sale officially started.

I hit both GR's in Glendale, CA.. and one in North Hollywood. 'Managed to find a few i needed:

-Q-Bert ( NES )
-Gyromite ( NES )
-R-Type ( SNES )
-Stealth ( NES )

***AND, this may be a total ymmv, BUT my GR applied the 'Buy One, Get One 50% off' promo ON TOP OF the .99 deal! I'll scan the reciept later on.***

Even more exciting: discovering yet another odd game i never knew existed for the PS1: "Sheep"!!! Cute little Sanrio-looking sheep that are *really* undercover space aliens studying the planet! Wow... i can't wait to play it. It's gotta be the greatest game ever ^_^ ...and it was just 5 bucks.

-Sue[/quote]

Wasn't sheep one of those 10 dollar games like spec op? It is only 5 bucks now? As long as the game is not bad like spec ops. :wink:

Anyways, mines didn't allow me combine the buy one get one half off. Oh wells... :cry:

[quote name='rafissaying']i work at the one in san dimas...near raging waters. kind of a far drive from highland though. im glad the preorder info helped you out.[/quote]

Nice, I go to that one every now and then. I preordered Chaos Theory there, but I need to switch it to GT4 or TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.

is there psp pre-order info in this thread (other than the post at the top of this page)?

i never thought i would be interested in a handheld system but social changes have caused me to consider it

[quote name='ramprider0']Too bad I couldn't price match @ a Gamecrazy they usually got tons of DC games.[/quote]

You said it. I'd go broke even on 99 cent games if GC would price match. I did manage quite the looting at the area Game Rushes, though:

Genesis:
Gunstar Heroes
Road Rash 2
General Chaos
Super Monaco GP
Comix Zone
Streets of Rage 2
Hard Drivin'
Toe Jam & Earl
Clay Fighter
Batman Forever (Had to see how horrible it REALLY is!)

SNES:
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Aladdin

DC:
Vanishing Point

All that wound up around $10 or so...

RD

had to drive 1/2 an hour to get to the nearest GR - pretty picked-over. They had no DC games at all, a ton of snes and Genesis sports titles :roll:, but they had a handful of cool NES & N64 titles and a shit-ton of great old GB/GBC carts!! The employees had no idea about the sale, and looked really confused when the games rang up so cheap...

[quote name='"shipwreck"'][quote name='Engineer_J']Cleaned out six local stores, one of the guys told me they mailed a bunch back to the warehouse :(, wish they would have just kept them, they don't have a website, wonder what they do with them?[/quote]

Actually they send them to new Game Rushs so they'll have some games when they open.

[quote name='organicow']had to drive 1/2 an hour to get to the nearest GR - pretty picked-over. They had no DC games at all, a ton of snes and Genesis sports titles :roll:, but they had a handful of cool NES & N64 titles and a shit-ton of great old GB/GBC carts!! The employees had no idea about the sale, and looked really confused when the games rang up so cheap...[/quote]

Wait... are GB, GBC, and N64 games included in this deal? I thought it was just NES, SNES, Genesis, and DC.

The gamerush in my area was picked clean or they sent most their dreamcast games out from the last time I was there. I wanted the sword of beserek, powerstone 2, marvel vs. capcom 1 for dreamcast that my GR had a few weeks ago. Only games I saw today were mario duck hunt for NES, and NFL 2k1 for DC (3 copies). :( thanks anyways OP

[quote name='video_gamer324'][quote name='organicow']had to drive 1/2 an hour to get to the nearest GR - pretty picked-over. They had no DC games at all, a ton of snes and Genesis sports titles :roll:, but they had a handful of cool NES & N64 titles and a shit-ton of great old GB/GBC carts!! The employees had no idea about the sale, and looked really confused when the games rang up so cheap...[/quote]

Wait... are GB, GBC, and N64 games included in this deal? I thought it was just NES, SNES, Genesis, and DC.[/quote]

Whoa whoa, easy fellas!! no, GB, GBC, and N64 are not included - although i did have them scan one of each just to be sure! I was just happy to find some good games for those systems that were reasonably priced so I could use the buy 1 get 1 half off sale. sorry to get your hopes up!! :lol: . Shit, I WISH those games were .99!

[quote name='vgamergirl'][quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Wasn't sheep one of those 10 dollar games like spec op? It is only 5 bucks now? As long as the game is not bad like spec ops. :wink:

Anyways, mines didn't allow me combine the buy one get one half off. Oh wells... :cry:[/quote]

'Not sure! I've never seen it before.... It was the cover that sold me ^_^

Pic of Sheep:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=959

Pic of receipt:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=960

-Sue :)[/quote]

It doesn't say coupon...it just says credit where they took off the $.50...so they had to manual adjust it. I asked about the half off, they told me the coupon didn't work but they put it through anyways.

[quote name='dpatel']just out of curiosity, what GR's did you go to?[/quote]I went to my favorite one, on Lavon Drive in Garland.

[quote name='scuba']anyone know what the next deal is?

sorry if already mentioned[/quote]I'll update tomorrow, unless somebody else wants to make a post that's neat and let me add it to the OP.

Current deals

Buy 1 get 1 half off on used games

Buy any 5 used PS1 games for $20

Trade in 2 games and get a $50 preorder for $35

All NES, SNES, DC, and Genesis games for $0.99

I think that's everything for now. Some really awesome deals if you're GR has a good selection of used games.

For anyone interested in preordering the PSP, GameRush has a little ad for it at the bottom of the orange page (on the back side) that came out today. It says PSP coming soon! And then lists some of its features.

I also updated the OP with the new deals and everything. Two of the deals were on the GameRush site, so it was pretty easy for me. :D

All NES, SNES, DC, Genesis games are 99 cents?? Sorry I've been gone a few days, is their a scan of this on an ad? I doubt any employees would believe me if I told them it.

Are N64 games not included?

[quote name='Nephets']All NES, SNES, DC, Genesis games are 99 cents?? Sorry I've been gone a few days, is their a scan of this on an ad? I doubt any employees would believe me if I told them it.

Are N64 games not included?[/quote]
All the games should be marked down already on the stickers by an employee and if not they will ring up as such. It's been in the computers since Sunday. No 64 games sadly. The day that happens my GRs won't know what hit them.

Thanks! Tomorrow I'll swing by and go to a few GR to see what they have.

Maybe I'll find some gems...

*drools at the thought of finding Mario RPG for 99 cents*

I cannot wait for later. :p

[quote name='Nephets']Thanks! Tomorrow I'll swing by and go to a few GR to see what they have.

Maybe I'll find some gems...

*drools at the thought of finding Mario RPG for 99 cents*

I cannot wait for later. :p[/quote]

Good luck with that. My Gamerush had several good SNES games but management bought or held most of them behind the counter. I got a few good games but there were a lot more a few weeks ago.

Game Rush PSP Pre-Order Update

Should be a part number by tomorrow.

Limit of 5 pre orders per store (for now). Employees cannot preorder.

$50 minimum deposit. Can pre-order all the games you want now.

[quote name='rdreynolds'][quote name='ramprider0']Too bad I couldn't price match @ a Gamecrazy they usually got tons of DC games.[/quote]

You said it. I'd go broke even on 99 cent games if GC would price match. I did manage quite the looting at the area Game Rushes, though:

Genesis:
Gunstar Heroes
Road Rash 2
General Chaos
Super Monaco GP
Comix Zone
Streets of Rage 2
Hard Drivin'
Toe Jam & Earl
Clay Fighter
Batman Forever (Had to see how horrible it REALLY is!)

SNES:
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Aladdin

DC:
Vanishing Point

All that wound up around $10 or so...

RD[/quote]

gunstar heroes and toe jam and earl are enough reason to own a genny.

I've yet to see the 5 PS1 games for $20. Went to 3 Gamerushes in SE Michigan and no dice. The employees didn't know what I was talking about.

[quote name='bmulligan']I've yet to see the 5 PS1 games for $20. Went to 3 Gamerushes in SE Michigan and no dice. The employees didn't know what I was talking about.[/quote]
Did you ask for a manager? All three stores I've been to have had the coupon barcode to scan with the rest on the side of the monitors. They were all on the back of them at the bottom too but that's probably just coincidence.

Does anyone know if GR will take preorders for Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner? I see they've had MK:Deception in the special box which is far more popular than the Shin Megami titles and even the Star Ocean 3s around here haven't had the special box. It doesn't come out until March but I have no idea what future preorder deals will be like so I had best to do it before my Fable is $8 trade in.

Anyone find word about GR getting the Xenosaga DVD with Xenosaga II preorders? None of the GR employees were around when I went yesterday but on Sunday one guy told me they would probably get them in yesterday if they were going to.

[quote name='Rig']Why oh why isn't there a GameRush near me?![/quote]

What states actually do have GameRush? When I visit the web site, it just gives a zip code/address search and says it can't find a location within 50 miles of me. Is GameRush mainly on the West Coast?

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='Rig']Why oh why isn't there a GameRush near me?![/quote]

What states actually do have GameRush? When I visit the web site, it just gives a zip code/address search and says it can't find a location within 50 miles of me. Is GameRush mainly on the West Coast?[/quote]

I don't know how they determine where to put them but we have about 6 within a 20 mile radius of us here in Detroit. So, I don't think that it is mainly on the West Coast.

I didn't see it posted so I'll post it. Gamerush has Doom 3 for Xbox for $29.99 when you trade in 2 used games. Now as you all know they usually don't have a list of games they won't take other than PSone titles so you're pretty much golden as to what you can trade in. :D Great deal if you ask me especially if you can apply that to the LE! I'll try and find some other stuff from the newsletters.

I'm going today to trade in some games.....doing the trade 2 get PreO for $35

Anyone know how much these fetch (XBOX):
Top Spin
Red Dead Revolver
ESPN MLB Baseball
NFL Street

[quote name='CoryCubed']Game Rush PSP Pre-Order Update

$50 minimum deposit. Can pre-order all the games you want now.[/quote]

What is the part number? My GR store had no clue of finding the part number in there system.

Thanks!!

[quote name='Gorilla Jones']I didn't see it posted so I'll post it. Gamerush has Doom 3 for Xbox for $29.99 when you trade in 2 used games. Now as you all know they usually don't have a list of games they won't take other than PSone titles so you're pretty much golden as to what you can trade in. :D Great deal if you ask me especially if you can apply that to the LE! I'll try and find some other stuff from the newsletters.[/quote]What city do you live in? That deal ended months ago, so I don't see how you could be getting it unless you're GameRush just opened. :?

I'm going to see if GR has Rainbow Six Lockdown on preorder yet. I'll either use the deal to get it for $35, or I'll try to switch one of my preorders to it. I can't wait for this game to come out. :)

[quote name='captainfrizo']I checked out two stores (Fort Mill and Rock Hill) yesterday for SNES and DC games. The vast majority were old sports titles. I only picked up a few games:

SNES
Jurassic Park
Mortal Kombat

DC
Dino Crisis (complete)
F355 Challenge Passione Rossa (missing manual)[/quote]

Did you go to the new store on 160? I live nearby and was going to go this evening. Hope they have some stuf left.

[quote name='m2845'][quote name='CoryCubed']Game Rush PSP Pre-Order Update

What is the part number? My GR store had no clue of finding the part number in there system.

Thanks!![/quote]

well, thats good info for anyone who doesnt work thier. I know the GR i picked up my DS had 3 of the 5 pre-orders for employees

I have two questions about the trade 2 for $35 preorder deal, I hope somebody knows the answer or has tried it...

1) Will it work on $50 priced LE games, such as the Jade Empire LE?

2) If the game has a lesser preorder value, like of $40 or $30, is there a discount? I mean doesn't it seem kinda silly to give $15 off one game but only $5 off another?

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='m2845'][quote name='CoryCubed']Game Rush PSP Pre-Order Update

Thanks!![/quote]

well, thats good info for anyone who doesnt work thier. I know the GR i picked up my DS had 3 of the 5 pre-orders for employees[/quote]

Funny you mentioned that because the GR were I live at, most of the employees also had pre-ordered most of the DS. That's why I was wondering what was the part number so that I can help them look it up in there system and pre-order one.

1. If the game is $50, then yes.

2. Nope. It just drops he games price down to $35 or $30 depending on the promotion. Otherwise everyone would be gettting $30 games for $10 minus the $20 promotion.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I have two questions about the trade 2 for $35 preorder deal, I hope somebody knows the answer or has tried it...

1) Will it work on $50 priced LE games, such as the Jade Empire LE?

2) If the game has a lesser preorder value, like of $40 or $30, is there a discount? I mean doesn't it seem kinda silly to give $15 off one game but only $5 off another?[/quote]

1. According to the flyer CE and LE games are excluded from being able to preorder. Also games that are priced higher than 49.99 are excluded. The same exclusions apply with the sports games, unless they are 2004 and up (I think the previous was 2003). I've preordered games before and later on switched them to the LE later when they are announced most of the time w/o a problem, so you could just preorder the regular game then come in later and switch it. Does anyone know if Gamerush is even offering the LE of Jade Empire or Splinter Cell? I have the regular versions preordered, and I would like to switch but so far I heard it's only Gamestop & Ebgames that has them.

Also, like gizmogc said the coupon just bumps it down to 34.99 and won't take $15 off anything less than 49.99.

[quote name='Gojtron']Is there even a price set for PSP yet?[/quote]

Not yet, but GR will be taking pre-orders on it for $399.00. or a $50.00 desposit. The bigger question is when GR will be taking pre-orders for this?

BWT, I heard pre-orders will start this Friday. Maybe even sooner

[quote name='Gorilla Jones']I didn't see it posted so I'll post it. Gamerush has Doom 3 for Xbox for $29.99 when you trade in 2 used games. Now as you all know they usually don't have a list of games they won't take other than PSone titles so you're pretty much golden as to what you can trade in. :D Great deal if you ask me especially if you can apply that to the LE! I'll try and find some other stuff from the newsletters.[/quote]

this was actually posted in the older gamerush thread, but thanks for the heads up anyways. also, you can't use old sports titles anymore for the new "trade in 2 games, get a preorder for $35" deal.

[quote name='m2845'][quote name='Gojtron']Is there even a price set for PSP yet?[/quote]

Not yet, but GR will be taking pre-orders on it for $399.00. or a $50.00 desposit. The bigger question is when GR will be taking pre-orders for this?

BWT, I heard pre-orders will start this Friday. Maybe even sooner[/quote]

$399? I thought it was supposed to retail for just under $200 !

For the preorders, it depends on how inept your CSR is. For Champions: Return to Arms they charged me 49.99 and gave 20 off thus 29.99+tax. For GT4 they charged me 48.99 and gave me 20 off thus 28.99+tax and I owe a dollar upon pickup. Wierd as I got Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Midnight Club 3 and KOTOR 2 all paid for up front (cant remember if they were 29.99 or 19.99 each from the trade 2 deal.)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='Gorilla Jones']I didn't see it posted so I'll post it. Gamerush has Doom 3 for Xbox for $29.99 when you trade in 2 used games. Now as you all know they usually don't have a list of games they won't take other than PSone titles so you're pretty much golden as to what you can trade in. :D Great deal if you ask me especially if you can apply that to the LE! I'll try and find some other stuff from the newsletters.[/quote]

this was actually posted in the older gamerush thread, but thanks for the heads up anyways. also, you can't use old sports titles anymore for the new "trade in 2 games, get a preorder for $35" deal.[/quote]Is this a different deal than the trade 2 get a preorder for $29.99? What I mean, is this promotion available now, and are games excluded?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='Gorilla Jones']I didn't see it posted so I'll post it. Gamerush has Doom 3 for Xbox for $29.99 when you trade in 2 used games. Now as you all know they usually don't have a list of games they won't take other than PSone titles so you're pretty much golden as to what you can trade in. :D Great deal if you ask me especially if you can apply that to the LE! I'll try and find some other stuff from the newsletters.[/quote]

this was actually posted in the older gamerush thread, but thanks for the heads up anyways. also, you can't use old sports titles anymore for the new "trade in 2 games, get a preorder for $35" deal.[/quote]Is this a different deal than the trade 2 get a preorder for $29.99? What I mean, is this promotion available now, and are games excluded?[/quote]

the trade in 2, get a preorder for $35.00 replaced the trade in 3, get a game/preorder for $30.00. here's the link (with the restrictions) from their website:

http://www.gamerush.com/promo_trade_2_preorder.php

I picked up:

SNES Mega Man X-2
SNES Mega Man X-3
DC Resident Evil Code Veronica
DC SF 3RD Strike
DC Soul Calibur

Mega Man X-2 and Mega Man X-3 is going off to ebay since I don't own a snes system. I hope both of these game can pay off for a gamecube system.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']the trade in 2, get a preorder for $35.00 replaced the trade in 3, get a game/preorder for $30.00. here's the link (with the restrictions) from their website:

http://www.gamerush.com/promo_trade_2_preorder.php[/quote]Yes, I know that part of it. But is this a completely seperate deal, where you can preorder Doom 3 but no other game by trading in 2 games and you can get it for $30?

Thanks!![/quote]

Not in there yet (I'm on break). Our games territory specialist left avoice message this morning saying it would be in tomorrow (Thursday)

[quote name='postaboy']I picked up:

SNES Mega Man X-2
SNES Mega Man X-3

Mega Man X-2 and Mega Man X-3 is going off to ebay since I don't own a snes system. I hope both of these game can pay off for a gamecube system.[/quote]

Whoever traded them in, is the biggest idiot in the world. :lol: Those are the best finds I've seen from these GR threads. :) Good job.

[quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='m2845'][quote name='Gojtron']Is there even a price set for PSP yet?[/quote]

BWT, I heard pre-orders will start this Friday. Maybe even sooner[/quote]

$399? I thought it was supposed to retail for just under $200 ![/quote]

For now, GR will take pre-orders on this for $399.00 and when Sony finally sets the price on the PSP, then GR will adjust there pre-order prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back