Gamerush Thread #7 Buy any $49.99 game new for $39.99 excludes Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
New thread and will try to update this post as best I can so we can keep track of everything Gamerush in the thread. Trade-in prices, pre-orders, and deals offered from Gamerush.

Link to the Thread #2 - http://cheapassgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56713

Link to Thread #3 - http://cheapassgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66496

Link to Thread #4 - http://www.cheapassgamers.com/forum...ead.php?t=69110

Link to Thread #5 - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71650&page=1&pp=50

Link to Thread #6 - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73561&page=1&pp=50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Sales Deals

Buy any Used game from Gamerush for 25% off started 9/13/05 and ends 1/31/06 Thanks io for the end date for the deal.

Buy any New game that is normally $49.99 will be $39.99 excluding Xbox 360 titles (YMMV because some people have been able to actually get 360 games with this one). Started 11/22/05 and ends ?

Price and selection will vary by location and quantities are limited. Offer not valid on previously rented movies, sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register and will be applied towards lowest price games(s). Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Limit 2 per title per customer per day. Maximum of 20 Pre-owned games per customer per day.

(Thanks to Nemesis35 for these two deals too)
Purchase of either a Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Bundled Gcube system or Mario Party Bundled Gamecube System you will receive your choice of 1 of these games:
Pikmin 2
StarFox: Assault
Paper Mario: Thousand year door
Metroid Prime 2
Geist
Legend of Zelda: legend of the 4 swords

Originally Posted by Zon27
I picked up a new flier today at GR. It's a single fold ad with some new deals that should be in the OP:

50% OFF all pre-owed Playstation and GBA accessories (that's all it says)

Buy a Pre-owned Playstation 2 ( ($99.99), get a pre-owned PS2 game priced $19.99 or less. Not valid with the slim system.

Buy a Pre-owned Gamecube ($69.99), get a pre-owned GC game priced $19.99 or less.

Buy a Pre-owned Gameboy Advanced (not SP) ($29.99), get a pre-owned GBA game priced $19.99 or less.

2 for $30 on the following games (all systems where applicable):
Star Wars Battlefront
Taito Legends
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Sonic Heroes
Final Fantasy X-2
X-men Legends
Simpsons Hit and Run
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)

Xbox Logitech Wireless controller $29.99 (limited time offer)
Xbox Phoenix Live controller $21.99 (ugly orange controller with headset)(limited time offer)

GBA SP new Brighter Screen version ($79.99), Free GBA game with purchase (up to $35).

Just a note, I don't know the length of any of these deal as there are no dates on this flier
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Pass

Rent unlimited games for a month. You can have one game (or 2 depending on the pass) out at a time and can return it whenever you want and switch it out as many times as you want.

$21.99 for 1 Game

http://www.gamerush.com/rules_gamepass.php click this link to find out about gamepass at Gamerush.

You must have a credit card/check card to signup. Checkcard must be visa, mc, amex, dc, or diners club. You can also do it by getting a prepaid visa, mc, dc or amex card with at least $1 on it so it will clear the authorization and just pay for it each month (very tedious though). You can cancel at any time. Good on any rental game (gamecube, psp, nds, gba, xbox, ps2).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions. Website updates happen but most deals are in effect way before they are updated on gamerush.com so check in the thread for the newest deals.

http://www.gamerush.com

Finally got lucky and found some of those great psp clearance games at Target today. This is my first time finding great deals at Target. They had several Tiger Wood games and about 8 Gretzky's. I know the GR values...wonder what the Best Buy values are? Whoa, it sounds weird just to say that!

Can anyone co nfirm/deny the Mario party 7 bundle + game info? Both Stow and Cuyahoga Falls OH stores couldnt find anything about it. Perhaps regional or expired?

Dave

They charge late fees on all games/movies dont they?

Anyways, i picked up Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/4 Swords for GBA, only $13. The guy working there said they are going to have a huge clearance on old DS/GBA stuff. He didnt tell me when, so yea, keep a lookout. Not sure if its just the local store here or company-wide.

does GR carry the Resident Evil Chainsaw controller for PS2?
Also someone said that xbox logitech wireless controller is 29 bucks there also? I haven't gone to GR for awhile but if they either one of those. i may stop by... thanx

They don't carry the Resident Evil 4 chainsaw controller, but maybe the other wireless controller you're talking about.

Has anyone picked up or seen PopoloCrois (PSP) at GR? I didn't even know this came out on the 28th - I had it pegged for January or so.

I went in to get Mario & Luigi and the didn't even tell me about this (they may not have had it at the time though). And of course no phone calls since then to let me know it came in...

[quote name='racthamp']does GR carry the Resident Evil Chainsaw controller for PS2?
Also someone said that xbox logitech wireless controller is 29 bucks there also? I haven't gone to GR for awhile but if they either one of those. i may stop by... thanx[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Logitech wireless controller for Xbox is $29.99 at GR.

Are these the only games that are availible for pre-order for the Xbox 360 in the system now? If there are anymore please let me know.

XBOX 360 games availiable for pre-order (From Nemesis35's old list):

Burnout Revenge
Darkness, The
Dead or Alive 4
Demonik
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls 4L Oblivion Collector's Edition
Final Fantasy XI
Frame City Killer
Full Auto
Gears of War
Godfather, the
Outfit, the
Prey
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Splinter Cell 4
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon 3: Advanced Warfighter
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2

[quote name='MightySlacker']Can anyone co nfirm/deny the Mario party 7 bundle + game info? Both Stow and Cuyahoga Falls OH stores couldnt find anything about it. Perhaps regional or expired?

Dave[/QUOTE]

i went in last night to pick up the bundle. the new flyers (just got in) says free game up to $50 (select titles) with GC purchase. Since they didnt have the list of eligible games, the manager allowed me to pick any GC game which he then credited off. Also, they have listed in the new flyer that with the purchase of pre-owned systems you get a free pre-owned game under $19. there were some nice (cart only) gba games that i picked up for $14 (mario&luigi and kingdom hearts chain...). not a bad deal.

[quote name='shipwreck']Yes, the Logitech wireless controller for Xbox is $29.99 at GR.[/QUOTE]

cool.. thanx.. how is the quality of this? i remember vaguely that's it's pretty nice, I have no need to get the wireless one now.. but if the price is right (isn't this like $49 before?) i might use GR credit to get it...

[quote name='Zon27']I picked up a new flier today at GR. It's a single fold ad with some new deals that should be in the OP:

50% OFF all pre-owed Playstation and GBA accessories (that's all it says)

Buy a Pre-owned Playstation 2 ( ($99.99), get a pre-owned PS2 game priced $19.99 or less. Not valid with the slim system.

Buy a Pre-owned Gamecube ($69.99), get a pre-owned GC game priced $19.99 or less.

Buy a Pre-owned Gameboy Advanced (not SP) ($29.99), get a pre-owned GBA game priced $19.99 or less.

2 for $30 on the following games (all systems where applicable):
Star Wars Battlefront
Taito Legends
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Sonic Heroes
Final Fantasy X-2
X-men Legends
Simpsons Hit and Run
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)

Xbox Logitech Wireless controller $29.99 (limited time offer)
Xbox Phoenix Live controller $21.99 (ugly orange controller with headset)(limited time offer)

GBA SP new Brighter Screen version ($79.99), Free GBA game with purchase (up to $35).

Just a note, I don't know the length of any of these deal as there are no dates on this flier[/QUOTE]

I'm reposting this since it's *still* is not in the OP.

[quote name='nakanenui']i went in last night to pick up the bundle. the new flyers (just got in) says free game up to $50 (select titles) with GC purchase. Since they didnt have the list of eligible games, the manager allowed me to pick any GC game which he then credited off. Also, they have listed in the new flyer that with the purchase of pre-owned systems you get a free pre-owned game under $19. there were some nice (cart only) gba games that i picked up for $14 (mario&luigi and kingdom hearts chain...). not a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

Games are Pikmin 2, Star Fox (latest), and a few other Nintendo games...

[quote name='jkircos']Are these the only games that are availible for pre-order for the Xbox 360 in the system now? If there are anymore please let me know.

XBOX 360 games availiable for pre-order (From Nemesis35's old list):

Burnout Revenge
Darkness, The
Dead or Alive 4
Demonik
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls 4L Oblivion Collector's Edition
Final Fantasy XI
Frame City Killer
Full Auto
Gears of War
Godfather, the
Outfit, the
Prey
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Splinter Cell 4
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon 3: Advanced Warfighter
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2[/QUOTE]

I doubt they added anymore games. I already have Oblivion (will change to CE) and Gears of War on preorder. I need to preorder Splinter Cell 4, Prey, and maybe Saints Row and GR3.

This may have been asked in prior threads, so I apologize in advance, but does anyone know if one Gamerush can check the stock of another's store?

...still trying to track down any info I can get on 360 shipments...

[quote name='zootedgranny']This may have been asked in prior threads, so I apologize in advance, but does anyone know if one Gamerush can check the stock of another's store?

...still trying to track down any info I can get on 360 shipments...[/QUOTE]

When I asked if they knew of a Gamerush that had any PS2 systems, they called the closest gamerush.

[quote name='racthamp']cool.. thanx.. how is the quality of this? i remember vaguely that's it's pretty nice, I have no need to get the wireless one now.. but if the price is right (isn't this like $49 before?) i might use GR credit to get it...[/QUOTE]

Its a very nice controller. I prefer the regular S controller, but a lot of people actually preferred the logitech one. For $30, its a steal, considering most crappy wireless controllers (matcats) are in the $35-$40 range.

[quote name='aaa']I doubt they added anymore games. I already have Oblivion (will change to CE) and Gears of War on preorder. I need to preorder Splinter Cell 4, Prey, and maybe Saints Row and GR3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think there are any new games for 360 in the system. I know someone in the Deals Discusiion in the Unofficial Pre-Order thread asked fora bunch, but they had nothing new. I still have to switch a few of my XBOX games over to 360 games....SAint's Row for sure, since nothing else is standing out for me.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Anyone know what Gamerush are giving for Perfect Dark Zero collector's edition?[/QUOTE]

I think it was $40

[quote name='jkanownik']I forgot to mention that the C. Falls, OH Gamerush still has two teal Nintendogs bundles. These are going for about $190 now on ebay.[/QUOTE]

MY GR had a few also....are they becoming rare or something?

don't even bother to try to get the bundle + game in cleveland.

I ran out after reading this thread to the nearest blockbuster (which turns out didn't have a gamerush. They called the closest two gamerushes and only one had the mario party bundle in, and the absolutely refused to do it. The guy gave me a whole lotta bs about how if he did it he'd lose his job. Even though he claimed the computer would let him, but it'll let him do alot of stuff he's not supposed to :(. It was VERY exasperating.

[quote name='whtyger97']don't even bother to try to get the bundle + game in cleveland.

I ran out after reading this thread to the nearest blockbuster (which turns out didn't have a gamerush. They called the closest two gamerushes and only one had the mario party bundle in, and the absolutely refused to do it. The guy gave me a whole lotta bs about how if he did it he'd lose his job. Even though he claimed the computer would let him, but it'll let him do alot of stuff he's not supposed to :(. It was VERY exasperating.[/QUOTE]
Not that I'm really interested in getting it, but which GRs were those?

[quote name='stoned99']Anyone get Kameo yet ?[/QUOTE]

I got it a couple of weeks ago.........now, all I need is a 360.

BTW, does anyone know what battlefront II for PS2 gets nowadays?

[quote name='drfrielgood']The reason that Gamerush is selling D2R2 for $14.99 and offering $24 in trade credit for it is simple. Price drops go into effect on Sunday. 99% of trade value changes go into effect on Tuesday. Tomorrow the trade value will drop to about $6.[/QUOTE]

Is this usually the case? Trade in values drop on tuesdays?

I picked up a dead 2 rights 2 from media play today for 9 bucks thinking it still netted decent trade in value. I was raped by gamerush when they only gave me 6 bucks. It's my own fault for not coming to this forum everyday.

Anyway, I'll post an FAQ on how to turn 9 dollars cash into 6 dollars credit by tonight.

[quote name='whtyger97']don't even bother to try to get the bundle + game in cleveland.

I ran out after reading this thread to the nearest blockbuster (which turns out didn't have a gamerush. They called the closest two gamerushes and only one had the mario party bundle in, and the absolutely refused to do it. The guy gave me a whole lotta bs about how if he did it he'd lose his job. Even though he claimed the computer would let him, but it'll let him do alot of stuff he's not supposed to :(. It was VERY exasperating.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring the Gcube bundle with a free game but select titles only. If so this employee was a complete idiot and you should just ask to speak to the manager because for that deal we have a barcode that does the price adjusting, actually most of our deals we have a barcode that you scan for that particular deal to do all the automatic crediting as long as you have the proper pieces of the dea. So that person must either be new or retarded.

Anyone have a scan of the new flyer or a description? Because my GR still aren't doing the free game with the mario 7 bundle, and the only flyer they have is the one that has the 39.99 new games on the front

Dave

I came across a wierd trade-in value today, Time Splitters: FP for GC trades in for $24... its $9.99 at TRU.

Its strange that when I asked about the title a few weeks ago the trade in value was only $12.

[quote name='x_fiddle']I came across a wierd trade-in value today, Time Splitters: FP for GC trades in for $24... its $9.99 at TRU.

Its strange that when I asked about the title a few weeks ago the trade in value was only $12.[/QUOTE]
Wow, if that's the case I'm going to look for another copy and trade that in when I pick up Mario Strikers this week. I'll call about it tomorrow to check.

[quote name='botticus']Wow, if that's the case I'm going to look for another copy and trade that in when I pick up Mario Strikers this week. I'll call about it tomorrow to check.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling its going to drop on tueday (if not tommarow!). When I was trading it in, the cashier scanned it as a sale since it was sealed, and it rung up as $19.99.

Sorry if this was already mentioned but I noticed that the rechargable battery pack for Wavebird was marked down to $0.99 at 2 of my local GR stores. Great deal if you use multiple wavebird controllers on your GameCube. Cheaper than AA batteries.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I picked up a dead 2 rights 2 from media play today for 9 bucks thinking it still netted decent trade in value. I was raped by gamerush when they only gave me 6 bucks. It's my own fault for not coming to this forum everyday.

Anyway, I'll post an FAQ on how to turn 9 dollars cash into 6 dollars credit by tonight.[/QUOTE]

You should have read earlier in the thread because they just change the price to 6 on Tuesday of last week.

[quote name='Zon27']I'm reposting this since it's *still* is not in the OP.[/QUOTE]

I added it to the OP and I thought that is only good for Thanksgiving weekend. So I apologize for not adding it earlier.

Lunar DS is getting $18 as of today, surprisingly enough. I forgot to check on TimeSplitters FP, unfortunately. I will call again later, and if that's somehow confirmed at $24 at my location, I'll be doing a couple trades today. It's worth making an additional trip for fear they drop before Mario Strikers arrives.

[quote name='avatar94']Sorry if this was already mentioned but I noticed that the rechargable battery pack for Wavebird was marked down to $0.99 at 2 of my local GR stores. Great deal if you use multiple wavebird controllers on your GameCube. Cheaper than AA batteries.[/QUOTE]

I bought two of them. One does not even charge the other only lasts for about 30 minutes. They totally suck.

[quote name='jkircos']I bought two of them. One does not even charge the other only lasts for about 30 minutes. They totally suck.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on them not being worth even $.99

I bought all 4 I found when the price was posted here like 2-3 months ago. 1 didn't work at all when I opened it and the others didn't seem to hold a charge for very long at all. I ended up trading the the "working" ones in @ GR for $3 credit each. :lol:

[quote name='atomsk']Hey doods. Don't buy Kameo, if you can help it. It's worth a rental at best.[/QUOTE]

It's a fun game but gets repetitive and has little replay value. I'm sick of fighting the same bat/light energy guy to unlock every single elemental warrior.... At least he gets a little harder each time.

Anyone know the trade value of this at GR or at EB? I only paid $39 from Gamefly so I should be able to get at least $30 back I would think. I'm gonna try to finish it today...

EDIT: Looks like all 360 games are getting $35 from their online trade price list, the pro system gets $350.:roll:

Does anyone know if the drop on D2R2 is updated on the normal Blockbuster computers as well? I assume that with the difference in price normally, that they might have a difference in time of updating their computers as well. Anyway, thanks for the help.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Does anyone know if the drop on D2R2 is updated on the normal Blockbuster computers as well? I assume that with the difference in price normally, that they might have a difference in time of updating their computers as well. Anyway, thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Yes they update the whole BB system on Tuesday Nights so the change effects both BB and GR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back