Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
As title says. Not really a deal yet but a heads up to anyone looking for these titles.

Also double trade credit on any handheld traded toward the purchase of a new Vita. Plus, with purchase of a new Black Ops or AC Vita bundle you can choose either Lego Batman 2 or Spy Hunter for free.

Credit to endfinity at Reddit for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alkalinejoe']The Vita version doesn't give a code for the PS3 version of PS All-stars does it?[/QUOTE]
Why the hell would anyone buy the PS3 version if that was the case?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm definitely going to prove match LBP at Toys R Us, and use my Groupon offer.vFor Toys R Us, do I need the ad or can I just pull it up on my phone? Thanks again CAG!

WoW: Pays to read, lol. I'll just pick up LBP Vita then. I thought PSABR was the PS3 copy. Thanks again CAG![/QUOTE]

System won't accept both that coupon and a pricematch. Tried it when Newegg had MGS for $17.99.

[quote name='SackAttack']System won't accept both that coupon and a pricematch. Tried it when Newegg had MGS for $17.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably pick up Dark Knight then.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Why the hell would anyone buy the PS3 version if that was the case?[/QUOTE]

To have a physical copy?

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']To have a physical copy?[/QUOTE]

Dude just stop..the logic you are using and your attempt to save face is down right ridiculous

[quote name='doc_j88']Dude just stop..the logic you are using and your attempt to save face is down right ridiculous[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to do anything, it's pretty ridiculous that you feel the need to say that though.

Yeah, It was a silly question to ask, but I had confused myself with what Sony said when they first announced the program.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Why the hell would anyone buy the PS3 version if that was the case?[/QUOTE]

So they could play with non vita owning friends who come over to visit? Or in my case...to play with my six year old daughter.

Edit....just detected your sarcasm. Lol

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']I'm not trying to do anything, it's pretty ridiculous that you feel the need to say that though.

Yeah, It was a silly question to ask, but I had confused myself with what Sony said when they first announced the program.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i can see why you said that .

Nice, been gathering a few games here and there for when I get a Vita in a few weeks. Been hearing great things about Little Big Planet Vita so I'm heading out to search for that tomorrow.
Getting PS3 version of All Stars for Christmas because I really like the cross buy thing they have going. (play on both systems, sync saves and unlocks between them, even use PS Vita as a controller to play against friends in the same room)

[quote name='Daviddenton3']Nice, been gathering a few games here and there for when I get a Vita in a few weeks. Been hearing great things about Little Big Planet Vita so I'm heading out to search for that tomorrow.
Getting PS3 version of All Stars for Christmas because I really like the cross buy thing they have going. (play on both systems, sync saves and unlocks between them, even use PS Vita as a controller to play against friends in the same room)[/QUOTE]

Do you have a PS+ subscription? That's probably the best thing you can get for people who own a PS3 and are just buying a Vita. They just added a bunch of Vita games to the service.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics

I'm going to get PS All Stars, thanks OP. I had a question, later down the road I'm going to get PS All Stars for PS3 ( I like having physical copies) anyhoot my question is, would I be able to sell the PS3 vita code?

Playstation All Stars Vita is one of the few Vita Games that runs native resolution on that awesome OLED Screen. Plus I believe it runs at 60 FPS so its silky smooth. Would be a great game to show off your VITA when family is around for the holidays.

[quote name='Mendoza357']I'm going to get PS All Stars, thanks OP. I had a question, later down the road I'm going to get PS All Stars for PS3 ( I like having physical copies) anyhoot my question is, would I be able to sell the PS3 vita code?[/QUOTE]

The Vita version is tied to the disk and I believe is automatically redeemed when you put the disk in your PS3.

[quote name='roundhouse']Do you have a PS+ subscription? That's probably the best thing you can get for people who own a PS3 and are just buying a Vita. They just added a bunch of Vita games to the service.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, that was my plan for any gift cards I get. Depending on amount i'm getting some PS+ time and a larger memory card. Relatives never know what to get me so I usually get cash or gift cards which i prefer cause I can get the stuff I want cheaper than if they got it for me (thanks in no small part to my repeated visits to this site)

[quote name='ckc4043']I want to get one out of two only...Which one do you prefer most?[/QUOTE]

Think about it like this. Little Big Planet Vita is the better title. Since PS All Stars comes free with the PS3 version, it might be better to wait for that one to drop. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm definitely getting LBP Vita tomorrow though. Time to PM!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Think about it like this. Little Big Planet Vita is the better title. Since PS All Stars comes free with the PS3 version, it might be better to wait for that one to drop. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm definitely getting LBP Vita tomorrow though. Time to PM![/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I plan to do. Except no PM - I'm going to use my GS credit on it, which is better than a PM and cash somewhere else.

But agree totally on PS All-Stars - might as well wait for a deal on the PS3 version (and we know that will happen sooner rather than later).

[quote name='ckc4043']I want to get one out of two only...Which one do you prefer most?[/QUOTE]

they're both great games, but i would pick up LBP vita. it's probably the best LBP title yet.

[quote name='io']This is exactly what I plan to do. Except no PM - I'm going to use my GS credit on it, which is better than a PM and cash somewhere else.

But agree totally on PS All-Stars - might as well wait for a deal on the PS3 version (and we know that will happen sooner rather than later).[/QUOTE]

I have Certs to use and a giftcard so nothing out of my pocket for me. I have a feeling that PS All Stars will probably be $20 by March or so.

I don't know...cross buy titles probably would hold their value better than stand alone titles.

And if they do drop in price it would be a reprint without cross buy. Similar to how God of war saga now comes without the free ps+ codes

[quote name='bojay1997']Prices are live on Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]

Yep, but for some reason you can't use the store pickup option for PSASBR. Hopefully I won't get a gutted copy from GS and if that's all they have then I guess I'll get it from Best Buy.

[quote name='bojay1997']Prices are live on Gamestop.com.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I have been trying to do store pick up for LBP.:cry:

I just ordered LBP Vita, would rather have it today but not having to go into Gamestop is a plus. Also, nothing at my Gamestop is ever sealed, ordering online they have to give you a sealed copy.

Picked up Sorcery for $10 too for free shipping.

came up to 25 after shipping and tax. So used to not paying either with Amazon, but still a great price (for LBP of course)

[quote name='oh_no_mellon']any idea if Amazon is going to price match this?[/QUOTE]
If enough people send in a price match request they will

With the availability of LBP2 on PS+, I'd expect LBPV to be free shortly...may wait for that.

PS All Stars gets so much hate because it's basically just Super Smash Bros, but with all the fun stuff taken out of the game and a horrible roster.

[quote name='oh_no_mellon']any idea if Amazon is going to price match this?[/QUOTE]Was thinking the same thing, I submitted the price to amazon just in case. Really want to bite, but the $5 from shipping/tax is a turn off...five bux is a lot to a CAG.

[quote name='roundhouse']PS All Stars gets so much hate because it's basically just Super Smash Bros, but with all the fun stuff taken out of the game and a horrible roster.[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion. I actually prefer the mechanics of allstars to smash bros. I'm addicted to all stars, to each his own. Dont get me wrong, I still love smash bros.

[quote name='rerun']With the availability of LBP2 on PS+, I'd expect LBPV to be free shortly...may wait for that.[/QUOTE]

I thought of that as well - but on the other hand, it is probably a decent selling title (relatively speaking) so they may not want to go that route with it, at least not for a while longer. And even if they do, I don't mind having a physical copy for $20 (but it's why I wasn't going to pay $40, or even $30 for it).

[quote name='roundhouse']PS All Stars gets so much hate because it's basically just Super Smash Bros, but with all the fun stuff taken out of the game and a horrible roster.[/QUOTE]

Some people like their fighting games to be easy mode.

Jumping on LBP Vita but I'm not sure myself about PSABR because I might get the PS3 version.

As someone who owns a 32gig mem card, I must say even those these deals are awesome I wish they would have them as well for the digital versions. I have All Stars digitally thanks to the PS3 version and I would love to have LBP digitally as well because both games are great to have on the console always instead of needing to swap cards.

[quote name='ZiggyGod']As someone who owns a 32gig mem card, I must say even those these deals are awesome I wish they would have them as well for the digital versions. I have All Stars digitally thanks to the PS3 version and I would love to have LBP digitally as well because both games are great to have on the console always instead of needing to swap cards.[/QUOTE]

I actually prefer separate cards for trading with friends and resale, but then again, I might feel differently if I had a 32GB card!

In for 1 on Playstation All-Stars! Thanks OP! (Already have LBP and its AWESOME -- get it if you don't have it).

Gamestop is so full of shit . I tried to cancel my order so i could save 5 bucks and like 4 days of shipping, and firstly their order cancel doesn't work online, and then if you call they completely lie to you, and say that your order has already been packaged for shipping. I JUST ordered it with value 10 day shipping, and it's SUNDAY.

Well, i stopped going to the actual Gamestop stores, and now i'll never buy from their site again either. :( You have got to be kidding me.

EDIT: So i was able to cancel, and now Amazon says i won't get it until December 28th LOL. wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back