Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
As title says. Not really a deal yet but a heads up to anyone looking for these titles.

Also double trade credit on any handheld traded toward the purchase of a new Vita. Plus, with purchase of a new Black Ops or AC Vita bundle you can choose either Lego Batman 2 or Spy Hunter for free.

Credit to endfinity at Reddit for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I got the only copy of LBP Vita from the local gamestop, ended up with the box off the shelf so unless he kept all the wrapped new copies behind the counter it was the last. Also got the code for Pre-order costumes, anyone else?
either they had extras and just included it for the hell of it or the code was labeled pre-order but anyone who buys a new copy gets it (like the "pre-order exclusive" map in Skyrim)

[quote name='Daviddenton3']Think I got the only copy of LBP Vita from the local gamestop, ended up with the box off the shelf so unless he kept all the wrapped new copies behind the counter it was the last. Also got the code for Pre-order costumes, anyone else?
either they had extras and just included it for the hell of it or the code was labeled pre-order but anyone who buys a new copy gets it (like the "pre-order exclusive" map in Skyrim)[/QUOTE]If you're referring to the insert that comes with the game, it was a misprint. You do NOT get the pre-order costumes, that code is the Online Pass.

For the love of God... Where is that coupon for $10 off LBP Vita from best buy? And is it even still valid?

Called my best buy and was told I can price match Gamestop's sale and use the coupon.

I tried and tried looking up where I saw that coupon but all trace of it seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Thanks

[quote name='Los 33x']For the love of God... Where is that coupon for $10 off LBP Vita from best buy? And is it even still valid?

Called my best buy and was told I can price match Gamestop's sale and use the coupon.

I tried and tried looking up where I saw that coupon but all trace of it seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Expired yesterday. I want to jump on LBP through Amazon, but the waiting for it to ship kills it for me

[quote name='Los 33x']For the love of God... Where is that coupon for $10 off LBP Vita from best buy? And is it even still valid?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Didn't that end yesterday?

Also, I guess they are/were going to over ride it. Because BB's computers won't, automatically, allow a PM and coupon.

[quote name='Candyvin']Amazon price matched both Vita games. I ordered both from there with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Damn - I submitted this price match last night and didn't check before I went to bed. Now it is OOS at Amazon. It says 2-5 weeks but probably they will get them sooner.

Or I could drive to the GS where they are holding one for me right now... The closest store sold out of the copies they had yesterday. I'll have to decide if driving out there is worth it to get it now and spend GS credit vs. the convenience of Amazon...

I was tempted. They finally got a game stop in my small town after being here for 10 years and losing our Game Crazy awhile back. I got it from Amazon instead, I still however need to buy Persona 4 golden.

Only like 30 minutes into LBP. The amount of technology they put into this game! WOW! I would sooo watch a LBP movie!:D Can't believe I got this for $20. Let alone the fact that I spent $10 on a game that got me the $20 for it!

Thanks Again, OP!

Someone mentioned a coupon for little big planet vita earlier at best buy, is it a gamer coupon? And for how much? Hopefully they had luck getting the price match and using the coupon

No go on either at my local BBY for a price match. They were out of both games on the Vita. The salesman ALMOST let me get the PS3 version of all stars for $20 though.

I tried GameStop later and they only had a copy of LBP that was the display copy with a HUGE gash through the case/UPC (they couldn't even scan it) and still wanted it to be sold as brand new. Oh well. I'll try Kmart later.

bread's done
Back