GameStop: 50% off Select Preowned Games - Starts 9/9

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Starts Monday morning, 9/9/13.

PUR Pro (silver card) DOES stack with this deal.

Mostly the same games from the 3/$10 sale, but there are some additions like Naruto Storm Generations.

Sorry about the photo being blurry, photobucket restricts high DPI scans. I had it originally scanned at 3200x3000 or so and it shrunk it down.

090913_CAG_Sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh nintendo land, and possibly anarchy reigns for me.... is the online for that still kicking? and what about bayonetta? was she just pre-order dlc?
Anarchy Reigns Multiplayer on Xbox is dead you might find one or two people playing. Bayonetta is DLC that was printed on the receipt at launch but you can buy her on the marketplace.But overall the game is really fun.

OT: I might go and buy Rayman 3DS and Hitman Blood Money.

Is that Fable II or III on the list?

I'm working on a spreadsheet with the base prices, price after 50%, and price after 50%+PUR.  I'll put it on Google Docs after I'm done with the 360 part so those interested can finish the other platforms. (I'm bored, but not bored enough to do the platforms I don't own)

Should have bought singularity in this sale, no pressure of picking two more games, and essentially the same price. Sigh. CAG fail.
But thanks as always sasuke, only one Vita game makes me sad.

Should have bought singularity in this sale, no pressure of picking two more games, and essentially the same price. Sigh. CAG fail.
But thanks as always sasuke, only one Vita game makes me sad.
At least it's a decent Vita game for a change. Good call on Singularity, didn't notice it and first time it's on one of these lists for PS3.

That's the fine print from the 3/$10 sale going on till 9/8. They re-used the same sheet, and changed some of the games, that's why it says the sale is valid from 8/19-9/8. Whoever did the marketing sheet, forgot to change it.
I hope so.

It also says offer valid 8/19-9/8. That would be in the time of the 3 for $10 deal. I'm hoping GameStop screwed up and forgot to edit it out.
I hope so.

Is that Fable II or III on the list?

I'm working on a spreadsheet with the base prices, price after 50%, and price after 50%+PUR. I'll put it on Google Docs after I'm done with the 360 part so those interested can finish the other platforms. (I'm bored, but not bored enough to do the platforms I don't own)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnBKaXfTRDpydF9jQXE5VjdaOUFTbDROZ2pVWXZVRFE&usp=sharing

There you go. The 360 sheet is complete. I added the formulas to the other sheets for the 50% and 50%+PUR.

Feel free to add it to the OP, and feel free to go ahead and add the prices and games to the other sheets.
Darby, you are the man! Thank you! :bow:

I'm grabbing Anarchy Reigns and maybe Binary Domain as well. Both are games that might not have been game of the year material but I frequently hear recommended at the right price.
It's a good shooter, totally will remind you of the Terminator movies!

Thx op

I found 35 games I want, now for the hard part of figuring out what is good and what isn't.

Also i thought 3for$10 was the best deal I ever came across, well this trumps it by a million and it hasn't even started yet.

It's going to be a long Monday

Thx op

I found 35 games I want, now for the hard part of figuring out what is good and what isn't.

Also i thought 3for$10 was the best deal I ever came across, well this trumps it by a million and it hasn't even started yet.

It's going to be a long Monday

Before you ask. No GameStop is not having a "welcome to next gen" deal where they give you great credit for all you crap current gen games.

My pawn shop gives $5 for any game so picking up alot to flip

For myself I'm getting MGS4 and GoW collection (never played either)

Looking at getting PS3 Syndicate and 360 Child of Eden. Is Child of Eden worth getting a Kinect for?  Might also consider Gunstringer if it includes Fruit Ninja.

It should have controller support. If you played Rez, you should enjoy Child of Eden.

I still don't know why Japan has such love for Genki Rockets..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnBKaXfTRDpydF9jQXE5VjdaOUFTbDROZ2pVWXZVRFE&usp=sharing

There you go. The 360 sheet is complete. I added the formulas to the other sheets for the 50% and 50%+PUR.

Feel free to add it to the OP, and feel free to go ahead and add the prices and games to the other sheets.
Thanks for the spreadsheet! I updated it with the Vita games.

I only noticed 4:

Hotshots Golf World Invitational

Little Deviants

MLB 12: The Show

Wipeout 2048

im gonna get god of war for my pops and warhammer for myelf. birthday coupon time lol. im going to buy these two today so i can secure complete copies before the sale starts :)

I think the system still prints out a online pass if you buy it pre-owned.
They did for me, along with Unit 13's pass, when I bought them used a year ago during the b1g1 used glitch. I got an email a day or two after receiving the games. Didn't even request the passes since I assumed they wouldn't be included when buying used.

Anyone know if ModNation Racers ever got more playable? I remember complaints about the load times when it came out.

Darby you are a pillar of the community. Thank you. Question though, why did Game of Thrones drop to $3.50 from 19.99, is it on a special drop?

It's a well known standard that online codes are printed for used Sony games.

Gamestop has a deal/agreement with them
Oh well clearly it's not that well known since this was the first I've ever heard of it. Going to have to remember that next time I'm looking to buy a Sony published game.

So in order to get the discount, it's been confirmed that we must buy 3 titles?
Shouldn't have to not that we could confirm any of it until Monday.

I'm definitely grabbing GOW, I've beaten 1 & 3 but never played 2.

I've never played any of the Killzone's either, is there any shooter that is comparable to how Killzone plays?

I'm definitely grabbing GOW, I've beaten 1 & 3 but never played 2.

I've never played any of the Killzone's either, is there any shooter that is comparable to how Killzone plays?
Killzone 2 is good but the player movement is a little slow. They fixed this for Killzone 3. I'd say for the player movement part, it's comparible to Perfect Dark Zero, but obviously not the shooting itself. The shooting is really solid, though.

bread's done
Back