GameStop: 50% off Select Preowned Games - Starts 9/9

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Starts Monday morning, 9/9/13.

PUR Pro (silver card) DOES stack with this deal.

Mostly the same games from the 3/$10 sale, but there are some additions like Naruto Storm Generations.

Sorry about the photo being blurry, photobucket restricts high DPI scans. I had it originally scanned at 3200x3000 or so and it shrunk it down.

090913_CAG_Sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wait i bought for 3ds games for 4.99 each yesterday...were they supposed to be 50% off of that price? centepede, ben 10, generator, and bust a move

i have recomended singularity a bunch of times and imma do it again, GET SINGULARITY !!!!! easily one of my favorite games that i have played this year. is the studio that made the game still around or did activision disband them and have them work on cod ?
They are still around, but apparently Activision has refused to fund anymore of their projects and is relegating them to COD DLC :fridge:

If you haven't already you might want to pick up the Wolfenstein remake. They developed it before Singularity, and it looks to have a similar style, though with less time travel and more occult nazi zombies.

They are still around, but apparently Activision has refused to fund anymore of their projects and is relegating them to COD DLC :fridge:

If you haven't already you might want to pick up the Wolfenstein remake. They developed it before Singularity, and it looks to have a similar style, though with less time travel and more occult nazi zombies.
aww man i knew activision would do that to them smh. oh and thanks for the recomendation ! i havent played a wolfenstein since the original during my former pc gaming days

Got Modnation Racers a few days ago and it is VERY much worth the $7.50 asking price. My only gripe with it is that the control scheme can't be changed, since I'm used to Mario Kart. A big thanks to the community for creating so many characters, cars and tracks.

I went into Gamestop thinking I would get a gangbuster deal on Nintendo Land, and a bunch of 3DS games.....

Guy was like "Dude, the only 50% off deal we've got going is sports games."

You got me good, LOL!

bread's done
Back