GameStop: 50% off Select Preowned Games - Starts 9/9

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Starts Monday morning, 9/9/13.

PUR Pro (silver card) DOES stack with this deal.

Mostly the same games from the 3/$10 sale, but there are some additions like Naruto Storm Generations.

Sorry about the photo being blurry, photobucket restricts high DPI scans. I had it originally scanned at 3200x3000 or so and it shrunk it down.

090913_CAG_Sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recommend 4 or 5 Xbox 360 games from that list that I should try to snag??
Any particular reason for that number? Anyway, these are worth playing in my opinion:

• Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
  • Singularity
  • Enslaved
  • Darksiders
These are some that have had a lot of positive feedback in this thread:

• Red Faction Guerrilla
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Bad Company 2
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Brutal Legend

Is :ps3: Starhawk worth $10 after the 50%?

I've never played Warhawk or any other of those fighter-aircraft games.

Also, is :wii: Red Steel (the first one) worth getting?

Anarchy Reigns
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
Red Faction Guerilla
Brutal Legend

Was unhappy my Red Faction was generic case.
Will bite on Enslaved and a couple more next visit.... I've gotta ask I saw Aliens Colonial Marines mentioned above.... Is it being counted on the sale or did someone have a spasm?

Is :ps3: Starhawk worth $10 after the 50%?

I've never played Warhawk or any other of those fighter-aircraft games.

Also, is :wii: Red Steel (the first one) worth getting?
They printed an online pass on the receipt for both of the ones I purchased ($9.99 Value) so it's almost like a free game, heh.

Asked before and never got a response.  Does anyone know how long the GS receipt online codes are good for?  I'd call the store but not sure if I should even believe whatever the employee says.  The Vita games I bought are gifts.  Thx

Hows the conditions of the games when you order online? Do I have a better chance of being complete if i just go to the store?

50% off isnt in store only

also looks like more games got price drops since the last time i checked

If there are more games with price drops, does anybody know which ones they are?  I don't think there's any way of telling if it's 50% off online when the game is out of stock since you can't add it to your cart.  I'll post if I find any that aren't on the original list.

If there are more games with price drops, does anybody know which ones they are? I don't think there's any way of telling if it's 50% off online when the game is out of stock since you can't add it to your cart. I'll post if I find any that aren't on the original list.
You can search "50pre" to see all titles included in the promotion. Just uncheck "Usually Ships in 24 Hours" to see the OOS items as well.

Thanks, I've played the Case Zero and 2 ala GWG. May have to go pick the first one, as I probably won't be getting a new console for a few years.
If you liked 2 it's very similar and you'll probably enjoy it. In some ways 2 refined some of the things that came from the first game being a quirky Japanese game. It can be a little more frustrating at times because some of the mechanics are a little rougher and the photography thing takes some time to figure out but I still like it better.

i have recomended singularity a bunch of times and imma do it again, GET SINGULARITY !!!!! easily one of my favorite games that i have played this year. is the studio that made the game still around or did activision disband them and have them work on cod ?

Finally saw bionic commando for the ps3 and decided pick it up along with Damnation, Timeshift and Jericho for the :ps3:.

Total came out at around $8 and figured why the heck not. Damnation I heard was terrible but for $1.50 I can use the case as a backup and the disc as a coaster.

EDIT: I'm returning Damnation, Timeshift, and Jericho on Monday. I'd rather use the money on upcoming sale.

bread's done
Back