GameStop Ad - 12/15-12/21 - Tearaway $20 (Deals now live)

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this in the back, labeled "Don't put out yet." ;)

• Get a FREE 1 year PRODUCT REPLACEMENT PLAN when you purchase any pre-owned system. (Thanks RUAfraidOfTigers)

• Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Any Pre-Owned titles for Wii or Nintendo DS.

• Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Pre-Owned Consumer Electronics. (Tablets/Phones/MP3's)

• Get a FREE $25 Gift Card with purchase of a Wii U Deluxe Set or Skylanders SWAP Force Basic Set. (Both $299.99)

Get a FREE Jak & Daxter Collection & Dualshock 3 Blue Controller with purchase of a PlayStation 3 Azurite Blue 250GB System.

• Save $20 when purchasing 1 Year Xbox Live Subscription with a new Xbox console.

• Save $20 on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Universe In Peril ($19.99) with purchase of any new PS Vita System.

•Get 30% Extra in-store trade credit when you trade any items toward the purchase of any pre-owned product or toward the purchase of these new titles:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Batman Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Fifa 14

Grand Theft Auto V

Just Dance 2014

Zelda Windwaker HD

Super Mario 3D World

Madden 25

NBA 2K14 Need for Speed Rivals

NHL 14

Pokemon X/Y

Zelda Link Between Worlds

Saints Row IV

Skylanders Swap Force

Splinter Cell Blacklist

$59.99

:360:  :ps3: - Bandfuse Rock Legends

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds: - Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack

$49.99

:xb1:  :ps4:   :wiiu: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

:xb1:  :ps4:   :360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :pc: - Call of Duty Ghosts

:360:  :ps3: - Diablo 3

$39.99

:360:  :ps3:  :wii:  :vita:  - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3: - Batman Arkham Origins

:360:  :ps3:  :pc: - Battlefield 4

:360:  :ps3: - Fifa 14

:360:  :ps3: - Madden NFL 25

:360:  :ps3: - NBA 2K14

:360:  :ps3: - Need for Speed Rivals

:xb1:  :wiiu:  :wii: Zumba Fitness World Party

$34.99

:3ds: - Animal Crossing New Leaf

$29.99

:3ds: - Angry Birds Star Wars

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

:3ds: - Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

:360: - Forza Horizon

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu: - Injustice Gods Among Us

:360:  :ps3:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance 2014

:wiiu:  :wii:  :3ds:  :ds: - Monster High 13 Wishes

:pc: - Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm

:360: - Zumba Fitness World Party

$19.99

:3ds:  :ds:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Barbie Dreamhouse Party

:ps3: - Batman Arkham City/Asylum Dual Pack

:360:  :wiiu:  :wii: - Just Dance KIDS 2014

:3ds:  :ds:  :wii: - Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff

:ps3: - Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus

:pc: - Starcraft II Wings of Liberty

:vita: - Tearaway

:360:  :wii: - Zumba Kids

$14.99

:ds: - LEGO Battles Ninjango

:3ds: - LEGO Chima Laval's Journey

:ds: - Scribblenauts Collection

:3ds: - Scribblenauts Unlimited

$9.99

:pc: - WoW Mists of Pandaria

Accessory Deals:

$129.99 GTAV Pulse Elite Headset / PS3 Pulse Elite Wireless Headset

$59.99 - Universal Tritton Kunai Headset

$44.99 - PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller

$39.99 - Universal Afterglow Wired Headset

$29.99 - Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade

$24.99 - PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 Camo

$19.99 - PS3 Nyko Core Controller Kit

Pre-Owned Console Deals:

$129.99 - PlayStation 3 System (Original Fatty)PS Vita System

$79.99 - Xbox 360 (Original Pro)

$49.99 - Nintendo DSiWii System

PS: I really hope you guys like my new custom made XB1/PS4/Vita Logos.  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I am eagerly waiting for this... I checked gamestops website and there looks like there is a new ad starting 12/18-12/24 but no GT6 and there aren't any crazy deals.

Can I ask you guys a question? Can I trade in a PS4 Killzone:Shadowfall for $40 towards a cheap used game and get an addtional 30%?  Making my total trade-in credit $40+$12= $52

Can I ask you guys a question? Can I trade in a PS4 Killzone:Shadowfall for $40 towards a cheap used game and get an addtional 30%? Making my total trade-in credit $40+$12= $52
Yes, this is the case. I used a $1 game (Rainbow Six Vegas 360) to do this since it wouldn't stack with a B2G1 promo in GameStop's system.

Awesome, thanks for the insight sir!
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The base value for Shadowfall is $25 not $40. So, if you were to get the 30% bonus + 10%PUR you would end up only with $35 total, subtract from that the cost of Rainbow Six ($1) and you end up with $34 rather than $42.50 which is what you presently get (assuming you have PUR).

How am I wrong? I don't know what the trade in value is for Shadow Fall nor did I pretend to. I just assumed he knew what the TIV was. lol
k maybe misinformed was a better word, but regardless what you said was incorrect. I wasn't being a dick about it, just didn't want Atlas going to the store expecting $52 for Killzone

k maybe misinformed was a better word, but regardless what you said was incorrect. I wasn't being a dick about it, just didn't want Atlas going to the store expecting $52 for Killzone
Again, what I said isn't incorrect, my assumption that Atlas had the right base TIV was incorrect...

Sorry guys, was gonna post it today but my DM called and asked me to work 3 HOURS EARLIER! -_- Ill try to upload it tonight. Just a little sneak peak though! Tearaway is still going to be $20 and we're going to be having the P$Vita 16GB's for $20 ;D And there's one more thing but you have to wait for tonight hahaha. Again, sorry guys. Remember though, This ad is for 12/26 - 12/29.

On the very first page of this thread this was typed "Get a FREE 1 year PRODUCT REPLACEMENT PLAN when you purchase any pre-owned system. (Thanks RUAfraidOfTigers)" Did you buy it online or in a store? If inside a store I'm sure you can just go back and show them a receipt.

I'm trying to figure out if it applies online. I went on Monday to a gamestop store and asked about it. They said " I don't see why not". Then the next day I called customer support and asked them they said "no", but I think they didn't know what they were talking about. (They didn't even know how much it would cost to get one in the first place. You can't even purchase one online.)
I'm going to try to call my local gamestop tomorrow and ask if I can just give them my receipt from buying it online and get a "free 1 - year replacement plan" from them . Feel free anyone for anyone else to answer this question if anyone has the answer.
No the 1-year replacement is only on in-store used system purchases. Your store didn't do a good job letting their employees know about it as there was info about the ad sent to all stores.

Sorry guys, was gonna post it today but my DM called and asked me to work 3 HOURS EARLIER! -_- Ill try to upload it tonight. Just a little sneak peak though! Tearaway is still going to be $20 and we're going to be having the P$Vita 16GB's for $20 ;D And there's one more thing but you have to wait for tonight hahaha. Again, sorry guys. Remember though, This ad is for 12/26 - 12/29.
Gimme dat $30 gran turismo 6!!

Have you pasted the new ad yet? :-({|=
LNm7lGgh.jpg

There's a dedicated thread to the new sale: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325062-gamestop-after-christmas-sale-1226-1229-bf4-360ps3pc-40-gtav-40-50-trade-ins/

Have you pasted the new ad yet? :-({|=
Really sorry about that. Been really busy with work.. Stupid holiday hours. Looks like someone else already got it, so no biggy. That 50% extra tic toward any purchase is pretty sweet. Also Tearaway and the 16 GB cards for $20 is good too. Also the Preowned vita is still going to be on sale for $129.99. I might pick myself up a copy of slycooper for $9.99.

bread's done
Back