Gamestop After-Christmas Sale 12/26-12/29 - BF4 (360/PS3/PC) $40, GTAV $40, 50% Trade-ins

Seems like Gamestop has disabled searching for stock of certain preowned game in local stores.  I'm having trouble finding BF4 and NBA 2K14 used.  Can't get it to work on the desktop or GS app. 

You can't return a console once you open it, right? Bought an Xbox One but can't really afford to keep it, but already opened it.
You should be able to return the console for a full refund as long as you have the receipt and you are withing 30 days. Just make sure to include everything (mic, controller, kinect, cords,etc, not saying you would steal anything, but it is easy to forget.)

Has anyone tried using the $25 off a Vita/3ds/whatever PUR coupon on one of the sale used Vitas?
I tried to use it on a used PS3, but was told no because the console was already on sale. Eventually I got them to relent and they let me use the coupon, but YMMV. Maybe it will be different for used Vitas?

I tried to use it on a used PS3, but was told no because the console was already on sale. Eventually I got them to relent and they let me use the coupon, but YMMV. Maybe it will be different for used Vitas?
Did it scan properly or need an override?

Seems like Gamestop has disabled searching for stock of certain preowned game in local stores. I'm having trouble finding BF4 and NBA 2K14 used. Can't get it to work on the desktop or GS app.
They didn't disable searching per se, they just removed a listing for the used versions from their website from what I can tell.

EDIT: because I'm bored as shit, here's the sku for the 360 version of Bf4 used: 953164

The sku swap trick doesn't work though sadly. (it appears to have been completely removed from the online system)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm if they received a successful price adjust on GT6? I don't want the hassle of the return/rebuy and since I have the Anniv. edition at home, I wonder if the sku for the regular edition is the same.
FYI to anyone that cares...I had to do a rebuy/return in order to get the difference back. Too bad they don't honor price adjustments...glad I kept my receipt.

You can't return a console once you open it, right? Bought an Xbox One but can't really afford to keep it, but already opened it.
Just seal it back up. Hopefully you opened it with care though, and they won't know the difference if ya just tell em it's new. If it had the clear circle tape seals, just take clear packaging tape and cut it in a circle and throw it on there lol.

Seems like Gamestop has disabled searching for stock of certain preowned game in local stores. I'm having trouble finding BF4 and NBA 2K14 used. Can't get it to work on the desktop or GS app.
Could it also be related to the new games being on sale cheaper than the used copies? Is this a concession they have to make to the publisher's on a sale like this?

just read the back of the receipt, but you will most likely need a manager override.

Great deal on the used DSi XLs for $60.  Even though I have a 3DS XL, the scaling on old DS games due to the different resolution is just too blurry at times.  Chrono Trigger's text was almost unreadable on the 3DS but it's crystal clear on my new DSi XL.

Considering picking up Injustice for PS4. Is it any good?
Picked it up on Thursday. I think it's pretty good so far. For me, the Best Buy gift card deal is better. Injustice ends up being $20 if you buy 2 games and trade the other one back in. Of course, you have $80 in gift cards, instead of cash.

Thanks op. just picked up sly cooper & killzone. Got a new ps vita for Christmas & I've read great reviews on both of them. Fingers crossed. & I was lucky enough to have best buy price match a 32gb card :)

[quote name="Akridsky" post="11394762" timestamp="1388255596"]Picked it up on Thursday. I think it's pretty good so far. For me, the Best Buy gift card deal is better. Injustice ends up being $20 if you buy 2 games and trade the other one back in. Of course, you have $80 in gift cards, instead of cash.[/quote]I picked it up on Thursday also, paid $23 out of pocket after sale price and gift card. I am happy with what I paid for it, very fun story mode!

can i use the 50% bonus game trade today and stack the 25% steal of the week on my trade also to get 75% extra on some ps4 games???

Not sure if you still trying to find used stock but if you do a search for the game listing not the individual item page. You can get availability by clicking the Pick up at Store link. This link is behind the "In a hurry?"

Nevermind looking at the wrong system.

bread's done
Back