Gamestop After-Christmas Sale 12/26-12/29 - BF4 (360/PS3/PC) $40, GTAV $40, 50% Trade-ins

I believe a factory reset is required if u r changing accounts from one region to another. I had a 4GB card that came with the vita. I bought a 16GB and just put the new one in, formatted it and was good to go. Nothing to do on the vita like a reset or anything.
In that case I think I will pick up a 2nd 16 GB for $20. I can deal with swapping cards if it means saving $30. :)

In that case I think I will pick up a 2nd 16 GB for $20. I can deal with swapping cards if it means saving $30. :)
I wouldn't be surprised if amazon matches the vita card deals. Just something to keep in mind if you're prime or you've got amz credit

When I worked at GS we would honor the price for 30 days. This was awhile ago so I don't know if it changed or not, but if you are in good with your GS store manager you should be good.
Oh really? How long ago did you work there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that 20% off "Birthday" coupon work for Pre Owned Consoles like the Vita?

Cause it would be pretty sweet to get one for around the $100 range

Gamestop had the 32GB cards for $39.99 during Black Friday (and 16GB were $19.99 then too).

Amazon matched the 16s, but the the 32s sold out too fast at Gamestop.com for them to match.

Do the 32s ever go lower than that?

>$130 Refurbished Vita

>Possibly $117 if PUR takes 10% off

Wondering if I should hop onto this. Anyone ever picked up a refurb. Vita from GS before?

>$130 Refurbished Vita
>Possibly $117 if PUR takes 10% off
Wondering if I should hop onto this. Anyone ever picked up a refurb. Vita from GS before?
PUR does not take 10% off used consoles. I bought a refurbished Vita a few months ago and it was in flawless condition and works perfectly! You can always check out the console before you but it, just ask the employee.

Got my hopes up for some good prices on next gen BF4 and AC4.  I didn't know I would be getting a PS4 and now that I am I wish I'd got them on BF...

At least trading in Ghosts will get me halfway towards one of them.

Anyone know what the warranty is like on these used systems? Might pick up a spare DSI XL at that price....
30 day return policy w/ receipt. You can return it for cash if you paid cash, or however you paid for it.

Edit: For the guy asking about Gran Turismo 6, it's REALLY YMMV. Gamestop isn't supposed to allow any returns on new products whatsoever unless you have the receipt, and the game is unopened(still sealed). If both of those are true though, you can easily return the game and rebuy it for the lower price.

Ill get a price match on WWE and Injustice as I bought them on launch and anything bought Oct 1 or later I can get an adjustment.

I will trade in Bioshock Infinite with the 50% extra since its on PS+ next month.

Im debating though on the Nexus 7 Tablet used and getting a second one for my wife.  We want a tablet and want to go all google (getting 2 chromebook 14's in a few months as well).  $139.99 and its buy 1 get 1 50% off. Not bad at all considering 1 of them NEW is roughly $200.  Id get both for that price.

32GB Vita Memory Card here I come! I'm definitely not going to miss this $50 deal. My  current 16gb memory card is in desperate need of some more space. 

I might also pick up Time and Eternity since that's going for $20 and I've been wanting to try it out. 

Was hoping for a buy 2 get 1 free sale. Looks like I'll be sitting on these gift cards.

im i the only one disappointed? nothing good also had a question are PUR coupons tied to accounts like say i get a 25 dollar off and give it to someone?

Ill get a price match on WWE and Injustice as I bought them on launch and anything bought Oct 1 or later I can get an adjustment.

I will trade in Bioshock Infinite with the 50% extra since its on PS+ next month.

Im debating though on the Nexus 7 Tablet used and getting a second one for my wife. We want a tablet and want to go all google (getting 2 chromebook 14's in a few months as well). $139.99 and its buy 1 get 1 50% off. Not bad at all considering 1 of them NEW is roughly $200. Id get both for that price.
gamestop doesnt PM last time i heard

Im debating though on the Nexus 7 Tablet used and getting a second one for my wife. We want a tablet and want to go all google (getting 2 chromebook 14's in a few months as well). $139.99 and its buy 1 get 1 50% off. Not bad at all considering 1 of them NEW is roughly $200. Id get both for that price.
You can return and rebuy, but I don't think they'll actually price adjust, so you'll probably have to buy a new copy and return that one with the old receipt. lol I could be speaking out of my ass though, and hopefully, I am because price adjusting would be nice.

not sure but if the 16gb memory card is $20 bucks and trade in is $16. Does that make it $25 to trade back. Only about  $3 but is something

I want one of them 64gb cards. :) has anybody used one? Do they work ok?
Edit: reviews on amazon say they work fine. Sony just hasn't released them here yet. U can still import them tho or get them off amazon.

Seems the 50% is on anything traded in towards a preowned purchase.

HS1NyhW.jpg

Is Killzone worth $30?
Yes it is worth it! I picked up the game used a few days ago and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. It is by far the best shooter on the Vita, the graphics are very sharp, and the online multiplayer is surprising solid. I highly recommend this game, especially if you are looking for a multiplayer game to play on the go.

You can return and rebuy, but I don't think they'll actually price adjust, so you'll probably have to buy a new copy and return that one with the old receipt. lol I could be speaking out of my ass though, and hopefully, I am because price adjusting would be nice.
Can anyone confirm if they received a successful price adjust on GT6? I don't want the hassle of the return/rebuy and since I have the Anniv. edition at home, I wonder if the sku for the regular edition is the same.

I did a return/rebuy on the vita gift card and the Sly game. Both had sold out at my store. The return/rebuy process is basically a price adjust, so it's same length of 5 minutes.

Can anyone confirm if they received a successful price adjust on GT6? I don't want the hassle of the return/rebuy and since I have the Anniv. edition at home, I wonder if the sku for the regular edition is the same.

You can't return a console once you open it, right? Bought an Xbox One but can't really afford to keep it, but already opened it.

bread's done
Back