Gamestop B&M: Epic Quest Beta

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Saw this at my local Gamestop. This might not be going on at all GS stores. I was told it's a beta promotion going on in select GS B&M areas.

http://www.gamestop.com/powerupmission

Basically you get a card at GS and register the code at powerupbonus.com.

Each time you complete one of the 4 missions, you get a reward. If you complete all 4 missions by Nov. 18, you get a $65 rewards coupon.

The missions are:

1. Trade in 4 games valued $10, must have $2.99+ base TIV each (get $10 off one preowned game coupon)

2. Buy 3 preowned games valued $14.99 total, must be $4.99+ each (get $10 off one preowned game coupon)

3. Buy $40 in collectibles, can be completed in multiple transactions (get $10 off one preowned game coupon)

4. Redeem points in the rewards center (get 5,000 rewards points)

A $65 Rewards Cash coupon will be delivered to your PowerUp Account Active Offers within 48-72 hours after all 4 missions have been completed.

[attachment=30930:IMG_7247.JPG]

[attachment=30932:gs18b.JPG]

just a heads up, accessories didn't count towards the game-trade quests for me like some are saying they do

just a heads up, accessories didn't count towards the game-trade quests for me like some are saying they do
Accessory trades worked for me fine, but my quests account isn't seeing any used games I purchased that were all well above 14.99 after discounts. This is one buggy system.

Accessory trades worked for me fine, but my quests account isn't seeing any used games I purchased that were all well above 14.99 after discounts. This is one buggy system.
traded 1 game and 2 controllers 2 days ago and received an email hours later only crediting me for 1 game. went back yesterday and traded 2 more games. Now i'm just waiting for another email or the last 2 coupons to show up in active offers. hard to tell. I just know I traded in enough shit, now.

The $65 coupon works on the ps4 deal.

Strolled out of gamestop with a PS4 with Spiderman for $135 out the door. :)
Pretty good. Has anybody tried combining it with additional dollar off certificates? I was hoping to use a $25 and $5 coupon, for $100 off total (i.e. $65+$25+$10).

bread's done
Back