Gamestop B2G1 Free Sale - Starts 6/28 PUR Members

poker360

Banned
790X161_B2G1F.jpg

Terms and Conditions: Free pre-owned item must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid with any other offer. Hardware not eligible as free item. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 6/28/12-7/1/12 for PowerUp Rewards Members. 6/29/12-7/1/12 for all customers.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I've actually already played Two Worlds 2 through on PS3 and enjoyed it right when it first came out. I got it again on 360 to play it through again and get the achievements. That said, if I can't find a third one it won't kill me to just return these two.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Splinter Cell Conviction is $10. That's a pretty good game.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I enjoy RPG games like skyrim and fallout. I know I'm not going to get those kind of graphics... I remember loving dragon warrior for Nintendo so something like that.

I like racing games, action, side scrolling. I really want moon on ds so I need some more recommendations.

I'm open to everything. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Golden sun is $13 on the ds. Diddy kong racing is $15. Hope that helped.

Picked up:

PS3 - Nier
PS3 - MGS4
PS3 - Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

27$

Not a membor o rit would have been 24$ not bad!

Shadows of the damned Ps3- 17.99
GTA Complete XB360- 19.99
Sly Collection- 24.99

Wanted Dragon Age Ult but went to the wrong stores and it was too late to go to the last one may have had it.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Hey, Splinter Cell Conviction is $10. That's a pretty good game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have that one, it is a good game, thanks.

I'm actually going to return the 2 I got. Couldn't get back into Two Worlds 2 and was pretty disappointed with Warriors of Rock, a little too metal for me with way too many repeated notes. Wasn't much fun to play.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Yeah I have that one, it is a good game, thanks.

I'm actually going to return the 2 I got. Couldn't get back into Two Worlds 2 and was pretty disappointed with Warriors of Rock, a little too metal for me with way too many repeated notes. Wasn't much fun to play.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is giving $14 for GH:WOR (360) after bonus. Better to trade it in there and get something of similar price in exchange for Two Worlds so you can keep the b2g1.

Picked up

:ps2: D1 Grand Prix (one of two places that has it within 60 miles)
:360: Bullet Witch
:360: Two Worlds

$9.68 after Pro discount in store credit

Also the girl (pretty hot :D) gave me 3 Gamestock cards

[quote name='TheHelix']Picked up

:ps2: D1 Grand Prix (one of two places that has it within 60 miles)
:360: Bullet Witch
:360: Two Worlds

$9.68 after Pro discount in store credit

Also the girl (pretty hot :D) gave me 3 Gamestock cards[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Bought XBox 360 versions of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Dragon's Dogma and the free game is Resistance for PS Vita.

Traded in some games I no longer play and ended up paying $5 and change.

I also put $50 down to purchase the 16GB Google Nexus Tablet. Saves me shipping by not preordering it directly from Google.

I bought Prince of Persia for PS3 and the clerk said if I bring in my receipt tomorrow & buy another game I can get one for free.

Too bad I can't think of anything I want....

Does anybody know the trade in value of a Nintendo DS Lite?

I picked up Dragon's Dogma and Darksiders and got Simpson's Game for free. Took pretty poor advantage of the B2G1 since DD was 55 buck and DS/SG were 18 but I wanted all 3 so meh.

Found complete copies of Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2, and Raw Danger! for :ps2:. Also snagged Wet, Killzone 2, & 3D Dot Game Heroes for :ps3:, but not sure if I'll keep those.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Bought GH Warriors of Rock and Two Worlds 2 a little while ago, could not find a third game so I figured I'd come home and just look over the site and find a third one this weekend....I have no idea what to get. I really can't find one in the $7-$12 range.

Any suggestions? Is Alpha Protocol or Kane and Lynch 2 horrible?[/QUOTE]

AP is one of the most underrated gems of this generation. Not perfect with some old mechanics (don't use guns you haven't put skill points into) but a great buy at $7.

This was recently converted to used so you might find a mint condition copy.

:360: LA Noire: Complete Edition
:360: Red Dead Redemption
:360: Mafia II

Traded in a couple games and got those 3 games for a total of $1.26

Glad I got away with a solid deal today, because I was regretting trading in both LA Noire and Red Dead for some time now.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I will call when I get back from work probably then if no one has confirmed or denied here by then.

I know Twisted Metal and Resistance 3 both gave online passes with used copies too.[/QUOTE]

WB & Sony published games are the ONLY ones that get a free online pass w/used purchase.

[quote name='seanmcc']My store was in the process of doing this. I managed to grab complete copies of Tales of Legendia and Abyss first! I think they were converted to used, they look new.[/QUOTE]

Those games were reprinted originally a year or two ago so either they were sitting there awhile or it was sitting at another store and got sent to yours.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']With 100% tiv and $20 GC on games, I can see why BB is stealing preorders.[/QUOTE]

$20 GC is awesome but the 100% trade in boost isn't that great when the highest base value BB has currently is Skyrim at $16.

While the percentage bonus is lower, GS TIV is competitive, if not better, than BB in almost all cases. And for the derps needing drug money, BB doesn't do cash.

[quote name='MSUHitman']$20 GC is awesome but the 100% trade in boost isn't that great when the highest base value BB has currently is Skyrim at $16.

While the percentage bonus is lower, GS TIV is competitive, if not better, than BB in almost all cases. And for the derps needing drug money, BB doesn't do cash.[/QUOTE]

I'd say BB is better on trade in with the 100% bonus. Both are very similar on the newest titles, but the games that have been out a little while it seems BB is usually a buck or 2 higher.

No way they are going to do a 100% bonus and give $32 base lol. If they get rid of their promotion I bet you see most titles almost double in value, it's a pure marketing ploy.

[quote name='MSUHitman']$20 GC is awesome but the 100% trade in boost isn't that great when the highest base value BB has currently is Skyrim at $16.

While the percentage bonus is lower, GS TIV is competitive, if not better, than BB in almost all cases. And for the derps needing drug money, BB doesn't do cash.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure how you can even say this. Are there time GS is better? Sure but I would say 80-90% of all TIV to BBY are better than GS after bonuses are applied. Your own example of Skyrim shows this. Base TIV GS is $17 and BBY is $16. With 30% vs 100% it is hands down better at BBY. BBY dropped their base TIVs when the 100% bonus started but you can be sure they will rise again for newer games. I was going through most of my trades (about 55 this month) and I was hard pressed to find one game GS would have been better at.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']does anyone know if i can i stack a $20 off pur coupon with this promo?[/QUOTE]
No, you can't. It'll just take the $20 off the free game and make your coupon useless.

[quote name='FaidSint']I picked up Dragon's Dogma and Darksiders and got Simpson's Game for free. Took pretty poor advantage of the B2G1 since DD was 55 buck and DS/SG were 18 but I wanted all 3 so meh.[/QUOTE]

Dragon's Dogma is so good. the fact you got buy 2 get 1 free linked to that is just icing.

Great game.

Saint'sRow911;9744868 said:
:360: LA Noire: Complete Edition
:360: Red Dead Redemption
:360: Mafia II

Traded in a couple games and got those 3 games for a total of $1.26

Glad I got away with a solid deal today, because I was regretting trading in both LA Noire and Red Dead for some time now.

Those are 3 solid games. And paying a buck makes it even better!

[quote name='portnoyd']Racked up 12 quality complete DS titles for $70. B2G1 came at the right time when I decided to push for used DS before all the cases go in the trash.[/QUOTE]

You're doing this wrong. Post your list.

[quote name='matrix9280']Splinter Cell Double Agent
Stranglehold
Dark Sector

8 bucks. God bless Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

lol indeed. gamestop can have some real hidden gems in that 5 dollar and less pile. this is why gamestops B2G1 is always 10000x greater than best buys.

i can always find odd quirky titles that most people will end up hating that ill love buried in the pile of gamestop used games.

[quote name='@FIF']Best Buy is giving $14 for GH:WOR (360) after bonus. Better to trade it in there and get something of similar price in exchange for Two Worlds so you can keep the b2g1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, I might just do that...or I'll just return Two Worlds 2 and still trade GH into Best Buy...since I hadn't picked up a third game yet (couldn't find one) I hadn't technically taken advantage of the B2G1, so I can still get full price back on TW2 at Gamestop.

[quote name='coolz481']One last run for my Wii collection:

No More Heroes - $10
A Boy and His Blob - $10
Zack and Wiki - Free[/QUOTE]

Zack and Wiki should get so much more love than it does. Strongly recommended if anyone is looking for cheap filler on the B2G1.

Why does it matter if there is a girl working at GS and if she is hot? I don't get the rationale behind that.

Anyway... Been looking for Shadows of the Damned, but no dice. Heard many great things about this title, and would love to play it at this price.

I will limp my way to another store to hunt one down. Wish me luck!

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Why does it matter if there is a girl working at GS and if she is hot? I don't get the rationale behind that![/QUOTE]

Can't say I speak for everyone but I'd rather get harassed for pre-orders/magazine subscriptions by an attractive woman than a neck beard.

[quote name='Dwarfman']Can't say I speak for everyone but I'd rather get harassed for pre-orders/magazine subscriptions by an attractive woman than a neck beard.[/QUOTE]

a triple chin neck beard

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Why does it matter if there is a girl working at GS and if she is hot? I don't get the rationale behind that.

Anyway... Been looking for Shadows of the Damned, but no dice. Heard many great things about this title, and would love to play it at this price.

I will limp my way to another store to hunt one down. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

BB sells it new for $20.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No, you can't. It'll just take the $20 off the free game and make your coupon useless.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at an old receipt from last year where I bought:

Deadly Premonition $17.99
Yakuza 3 $17.99
Two Worlds II $27.99

I used a $10 off PUR coupon, TW II was knocked down by $10 and became free.

I dunno if it was a fluke, but ymmv.

Got SMT: Devil Survivor and Castlevania: Order of Ecclestia and Kirby epic yarn for free- total was like 30. Not the best deal but I didn't pay anything out of pocket since I traded stuff in

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I'm looking at an old receipt from last year where I bought:

Deadly Premonition $17.99
Yakuza 3 $17.99
Two Worlds II $27.99

I used a $10 off PUR coupon, TW II was knocked down by $10 and became free.

I dunno if it was a fluke, but ymmv.[/QUOTE]

Intersting. Do PUR coupons stack with the 10% discount, too? The Skyrim coupon for 4000 points * 2 + a free copy of Black Ops could be a big positive at Best Buy.

any good ps3/xbox 360 game for 5 bucks?

I only found duke nuke and prince of persia..

Any recommendations much appreciated!

[quote name='slowdive21']I just realized, I have a neckbeard...I need to shave my face/neck.[/QUOTE]

I just realized I did too after reading your post.

[quote name='coolz481']One last run for my Wii collection:

No More Heroes - $10
A Boy and His Blob - $10
Zack and Wiki - Free[/QUOTE]

Now those are some awesome Wii Games...well done sir. Excellent choices. :applause:

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Why does it matter if there is a girl working at GS and if she is hot? I don't get the rationale behind that.

I will limp my way to another store to hunt one down. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

It shows in stock by the 2 Gamestops in the Queens Mall area for PS3 since I recall you being from Queens/LI area if I'm not mistaken.

Hmm, been interested in Alpha Protocol for a while, and $8 seems like a good price. Can't find any other games around that price I want though and my time is limited so I might just wait until the next B2G1 and hope it's cheaper and there are more games I want to play around the price point.

If anyone has any game recommendations for around $8 used for any console/handheld (aside from Vita and PSP because I don't have those) I would be willing to hear!

bread's done
Back