GameStop B2G1 Free Used Games - Power Members only 11.22 Wednesday

With Elite Pro and the b2g1, you can get two joycons and a $29 game for $50.
I was planning on doing exactly this, but I'm having trouble finding a game/other thing for $29.99 to make it worth it.

Any $29.99 game I'm seeing that I'm interested in (like X1 For Honor or FF XV) I know I can get cheaper.

At this point I'd also be OK with an equal credit mover to BB or Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on doing exactly this, but I'm having trouble finding a game/other thing for $29.99 to make it worth it.

Any $29.99 game I'm seeing that I'm interested in (like X1 For Honor or FF XV) I know I can get cheaper.

At this point I'd also be OK with an equal credit mover to BB or Amazon.
I placed 2 orders for joy-cons, but had to settle for one of them being gray. Still, just over $100 for 3 sets of joy-cons works for me. Also placed an order for 2 charging grips. Had a hard time finding something around $20 to go with them, but settled on job simulator psvr - I know it has been $10 new a few times, but I never seem to get it in time. Put a hold at a local store for AC Origins XB1 and a switch pro controller, will need to find something in store to pair with those. I know A.C. Origins will be $29 new at Wal-Mart for Black Friday, but this way I don't have to wait and risk missing it (even though other stores will also have it almost as cheap, so I'm sure I could get it somewhere), but most importantly, I buy using store credit.

They killed the coupon, flagging accounts that use it more than once
nope...used another today...4th code i've used...3 from the same number and 1 from google voice...no issues any time...

purchased Zelda: BotW, Splatoon 2, and Mario + Rabbids then traded in at another store (also traded in NBA2k17 360 & agents of mayhem ps4 from redbox)...used the code and made a nice profit...

I ordered two used New 3ds XL as gifts last week, arriving today. With any luck I will try to return in store and rebuy them with the B2G1 deal...

Picked up and XBONE controller, and a set of neon red joycons for my future Switch for $51.xx after tax.

I hope they arrive in good condition.

has this been confirmed to be only one set of 3 items per account. or can I go ham on the older titles and walkout with a car full of stuff?

can i use certificates with this?
You can but it’s pointless because which ever game the cert discounts will end up the free game
It all depends on the price of the most expensive item. Say you get three $30 games, and try to use a $10 Off coupon on one of them. That game will now be $20, which makes it the cheapest item, aka the game that will be free. You'll still end up paying $60 for the two $30 games, so the coupon was essentially wasted.

But if you get two $30 games and one $50 game, you can use the coupon on the $50 game. That way you'll only pay $70; 40 for that game and 30 for one of the others.

As long as the item that you're using the coupon on REMAINS the most expensive item, you'll be fine.

Picked up and XBONE controller, and a set of neon red joycons for my future Switch for $51.xx after tax.

I hope they arrive in good condition.
Best deal on joycons. With elite they’re $24 each so $48, then you get a free basic Xbox One black controller, which trades for $31.50 with the COD promo.

Net price if you’re willing to return COD, $16.50 for a set of two joycons. Way way down from $80 MSRP.

The B2G1 doesn’t make as much sense on games with new copies being cheaper , and with those special 3/$40 deals going on, but on accessories it totally does.

Hoping to find a store with MARIO Odyssey and Zelda, so $92 with a pro controller, trade them both in for $40-$45 and get a pro controller for basically nothing.

Best deal on joycons. With elite they’re $24 each so $48, then you get a free basic Xbox One black controller, which trades for $31.50 with the COD promo.
I'm not seeing the math on this. It looks like the Xbone controller with 3.5mm jack has the 31.50 value after promo, but that controller is 42.99...

The normal/old controller is the one that's selling for 29.99, but that one only has a $11base/16.50promo trade in value.

Or am I missing something between the controller versions?

I'm not seeing the math on this. It looks like the Xbone controller with 3.5mm jack has the 31.50 value after promo, but that controller is 42.99...

The normal/old controller is the one that's selling for 29.99, but that one only has a $11base/16.50promo trade in value.

Or am I missing something between the controller versions?
Was about to post the same, I think he looked up the trade on the newer xbox one controller and thought that's what was bought.

Does anyone know the best way to get the highest trade-in value possible? Trading in some switch/ps4 titles and need help. Thank you. 

Does anyone know the best way to get the highest trade-in value possible? Trading in some switch/ps4 titles and need help. Thank you.
I think your best bet to get the highest trade-in value is to use the 30% trade in code towards Cod: WWII as it will stack with PUR Pro (40% extra trade in) and Elite (50% extra trade in). Then you return CoD with a gift receipt and get your money back.

1. Text Gamestop30 to 46787

2. Receive 30% extra trade in code from GameStop

3. Go trade in your games towards CoD: WWII and use trade in code

4. Ask for a gift receipt on CoD: WWII

5. Return CoD: WWII with gift receipt at another gamestop

I think your best bet to get the highest trade-in value is to use the 30% trade in code towards Cod: WWII as it will stack with PUR Pro (40% extra trade in) and Elite (50% extra trade in). Then you return CoD with a gift receipt and get your money back.

1. Text Gamestop30 to 46787

2. Receive 30% extra trade in code from GameStop

3. Go trade in your games towards CoD: WWII and use trade in code

4. Ask for a gift receipt on CoD: WWII

5. Return CoD: WWII with gift receipt at another gamestop
Thank you for the advice, where did the Elite pro 50% number come from? I'm an elite member and I just wanna check all my sources before I go out and trade in. Can you link me where you saw that. Thanks

Thank you for the advice, where did the Elite pro 50% number come from? I'm an elite member and I just wanna check all my sources before I go out and trade in. Can you link me where you saw that. Thanks
You get an extra 20% trade in when you're an elite pro member. Stack that with the extra 30% for using the CoD: WWII code and you get 50%. It worked for me yesterday.

20% (elite pro) + 30% (CoD code) = 50%

It all depends on the price of the most expensive item. Say you get three $30 games, and try to use a $10 Off coupon on one of them. That game will now be $20, which makes it the cheapest item, aka the game that will be free. You'll still end up paying $60 for the two $30 games, so the coupon was essentially wasted.
This is what I do, like when I went to pick up some expensive wii games a while back; grabbed Metroid prime collection and Kirby's return to dreamland, then coupon'd down Fire Emblem radiant dawn from $70ish to $40ish. I like having a cert or two available when I go in so I don't have to agonize over exactly matching three prices, if I really want two $20 games but can't find a third I can grab something a little weightier price-wise and not sacrifice any of the "free game" value by pricing down instead.

Cheaply said that it is "dead". It still works on its own as of now but it doesn't work with promotion/offers and I expect it to be eliminated all together soon.
It doesn't work with Pro (non-Elite) membership either, like it used to before Elite was introduced?

Picked up some Vita games in store, B2G1 worked there. Any suggestions for someone starting out a new Vita library? Got Earth Defense Force 2, Gravity Rush and Grand Kingdom. 

Does Elite's 20% off discount stack on the 4 for $10 deal on line? Wasn't working for me online earlier and there are some DS games I'd like cheap. 

Picked up some Vita games in store, B2G1 worked there. Any suggestions for someone starting out a new Vita library? Got Earth Defense Force 2, Gravity Rush and Grand Kingdom.

Does Elite's 20% off discount stack on the 4 for $10 deal on line? Wasn't working for me online earlier and there are some DS games I'd like cheap.
Persona 4 Golden
Any of the Last Reward/Zero Time Dilemma games
Danganronpa 1-3, not the Girls one
Dragon's Crown
Uncharted
Killzone
FF X
World of Final Fantasy
Lumines
Ys IV Memories of Celceta
Trails of Cold Steel 1-2

Persona 4, Tearaway, Odin Sphere, Child of Light, Danganronpa just to name a few. Really depends on what you like.

It's a good chance to pick up the popular Switch games like Mario, Splatoon 2, Fire emblem & Zelda. Used is the best way to save on those atm.

It's a good chance to pick up the popular Switch games like Mario, Splatoon 2, Fire emblem & Zelda. Used is the best way to save on those atm.
From the stores I went to fire emblem and splatoon seemed pretty easy to grab. Mario odyssey was pretty much being sold as soon as it was traded in and I didn’t see too many Zelda’s

Was able to get Odyssey, Arms, and Mario Kart 8 for $2 out of pocket!  Grabbed the only local used copy of Odyssey Monday night and did a return/rebuy with the other 2 tonight.

The Uncharted Vita game is good if you like that type of action-adventure game. The Rayman games. Borderlands 2 isn't exclusive obviously but is a good port. Child of Light.

So I went to turn on my tablet to relax, I had my old tabs still there, and RETRO GAMES NOW WORK. And finished my Game Boy Pokemon collection

Went all out and bought 3 PS4 Pros, came out to be $264 a piece.  Already have 2 friends buying the other 2 off me at cost.

bread's done
Back