Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
I got UFC 2010, Call of Duty 2, and Call of Duty World at War for 13 bucks and change. Been wanting to rebuy these forever, and they finally hit my price point. Now to get my friends to buy a copy for some online zombies

Checking within that price range of $15-$20 to fit with Far Cry 3 you can find some AMAZING games if you are yet to play them.

A quick glance brings up:

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Rayman Origins
  • Batman: Arkham City GOTY
  • Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
  • Max Payne 3
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
  • Star Wars The Force Unleashed II
  • Darksiders II
  • Dark Souls (seriously if anyone has not played this game yet they need to buy it haha)
  • Assassin's Creed III
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • The Walking Dead - A TellTale Games Series
  • Shadows of the Damned
Again that was just a quick glance but many of those games are absolute steals at their prices let alone mixed with B2G1. Though again many are a year or so old and so most people may already have them.
Hah. You know how many of those aren't on PC and much cheaper (or soon to be?) 1. Shadows of the Damned ...and that's it. :) The only one that hasn't regularly already been on sale for less than you'd pay for PS3 is Castlevania...which has only been out a month or two for PC, is the ultimate edition, and Tony at Amazon already has it for 50% off for 10/24 ($15...GS has it pre-owned at $20 for the regular version.)

I'm not saying this isn't a good list...but if somebody is also a PC gamer, PS3 is not the way to go for the majority of these.

How does it work with the b2g1?

If I am getting GTA V x 2 and Fifa 14, each is $54.99 used how would it work?
It worked work that way, silly. The most expensive title has to cost more than the other two games. Ex: $20/16/16. If you bought the same priced games, any discounts given to one game would make that the cheapest and, subsequently, free.

It wouldn't help you if all games are the same price, since the discounted game would become the free one and therefore you would have wasted the coupon.

Come on, people, we address this every time... :wall:

It wouldn't work for that combination. The birthday coupon would discount one game then that discounted game would become free since it's cheaper.

It wouldn't help you if all games are the same price, since the discounted game would become the free one and therefore you would have wasted the coupon.

Come on, people, we address this every time... :wall:
Sometimes I think CAG is just a really sad version of Groundhog's Day.

Hah. You know how many of those aren't on PC and much cheaper (or soon to be?) 1. Shadows of the Damned ...and that's it. :) The only one that hasn't regularly already been on sale for less than you'd pay for PS3 is Castlevania...which has only been out a month or two for PC, is the ultimate edition, and Tony at Amazon already has it for 50% off for 10/24 ($15...GS has it pre-owned at $20 for the regular version.)

I'm not saying this isn't a good list...but if somebody is also a PC gamer, PS3 is not the way to go for the majority of these.
If someone is a PC gamer they should never really have console versions of 80% of games simply looking at price.

I however prefer certain games on consoles myself sometimes, despite the price difference.

Either way this is a GS used game thread not the Steam or Amazon thread : P

???

I gave him inFamous 2 and he rang up inFamous 1 and gave me the 1st game and case

As for Yakuza, he rang up 3 (the case is Yakuza 3) and put 4 in the case.

I didn't notice that it was the wrong inFamous until I checked in the car.
Then you should have seen the Infamous as he was ringing up the sale.

What is this $20 off coupon, anyway? I've seen it referenced repeatedly but don't know where it's coming from...or how to get one.
Get it by using your points at poweruprewards.com

Sorry for the confusion on the birthday coupon guys I haven't used it in years and forgot what it even was exactly but yeah makes sense now that it wouldnt work with my combo haha

Then you should have seen the Infamous as he was ringing up the sale.
Dude, what does it even matter? I didn't mind walking back in for 2 minutes to exchange it. I'm not driving all the way back to swap out the Yakuza games though.

My bad for being new to PS3, the title design is exactly the same on the 2 games and there's a sticker over the 2.

Plus he had like 2-3 copies out of everything because I wanted the original cases. He grabbed a copy of 1 out of the drawer accidentally.

I don't know how he got the wrong Yakuza game though because he had to take it out of a sleeve instead of a case.

Picked up The Last of Us, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and DKC Returns 3D. Didn't make the most of the deal financially since they're 45,34 and 30 respectively, but I got the games I wanted. No complaints here. 

Picked up Mafia II (Greatest Hits), Nier, and Infamous 2 all for the :ps3:. Saw Yakuza 3 complete so I picked it up as well.

I think I'm done for a while, need to save up for GS BF sale.

You haven't been doing that already with the B2G1 for DS/Wii games? Aside from Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, all the eligible titles would have qualified for that promo. :???:
i didnt think about it till i saw this promo lol. the good thing is that the pokemon games that are still on the list are plentifull at my gamestops :D

When does the trade 2 thing end? Just wait a week to get out of the return period
It's mentioned in the BF ad, so it'll at least last through then. Also, any product you buy now (including used games) can be returned with receipt through 2/1/14, so...yeah, it's longer than a week.

If they can see the last 5 games you bought........

GS Employee:So, you'd like to return these?
You:No. I want to trade them in.
GS Employee:But, you just bought them.

:rofl:
what is gamestop going to do to him? ban him? lol

they acually love it when i use their system to my advantage, they literally laugh lol
So how does this work exactly? If I trade in two games that are on the trade two list towards the purchase of a new game list, I get $50 for the two games? This is regardless of the price right?

Bought Back to the Future, Disgaea 4, and Rhythm Thief. Only the 3DS game was cart only because it's a pain to find it for some reason.
I was buying two Rhythm Thiefs for the Amazon trade promo except I found them both complete. Game is rare, though less so now that it's on the eShop. Sold em for $45 a pop.

Wow, just went through Black Friday ad. Some great stuff, especially since it'll stack with the b2g1 free. Will have to remember to buy in advance.

So.. umm, it's my birthday this month.. again, but I lost my coupon. Where would I go about finding a printable version of it so I can use it as intended?

If you're talking DS then you're a few weeks behind the curve. Also, the whole reason of using ATK is to maximize profit without a return. There are plenty of places you can get your $1 back (or more) or just eat it.
i missed the promo with the wii and ds games for some reason during that time. as for atk the clerk knew i had no intention of keeping it so he returned it without me asking. the district knows how i roll :)

There's one game I want right now but it's so far off from anything else I want in price it's not worth getting as the free game...

I wonder how long we could do this for before they'd ban us like the ipad flip.
Probably a lot longer since it seems they look mainly at the dollar value over a period of time first. You could hit that magical alert to LP in a day or two with iPads.

Does Gamestop guarantee manuals/original artwork for their used current gen games? Tempted to order some PS3 games on their website but am unsure if they come complete or not. I hear it's hit or miss with their Gamecube/PS2 games so I wanted to make sure it wasnt the same for current gen.

bread's done
Back