Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has a used Killer Is Dead LE with the art book and the music CD, both which look in great condition. Its $45. They've put it on hold for me, but I don't know what else to get and if I should just wait for the vanilla version to drop to $20 or below which will probably be soon.

Decisions....

Damn you!  Now you made me think!  I was going to get $25, $18, $18, but if I do $55. $25. $18 with birthday coupon and $20, that makes it more appetizing!

This is live online, simply put in 3 games and it shows up (I am a pro member so that may affect access).
Thanks for the heads up. I put three used games in my cart, and even with a free rewards card on file I got the B2G1 promotion. Now I just need to find two other games I want that are around the same price as the one I have in mind.

I just had a potentially marvelous thought: usually the B2G1 wording is something to the effect of "free item can not be hardware," so if it is the same this time, would that mean I could get a $50 PSPGo(used, not refurb) along with a $25 game and a $20 game?

I just had a potentially marvelous thought: usually the B2G1 wording is something to the effect of "free item can not be hardware," so if it is the same this time, would that mean I could get a $50 PSPGo(used, not refurb) along with a $25 game and a $20 game?
A PSPGo is considered hardware...

EDIT: Your wording was a bit off. If hardware can't be the free item, in the past you can't use hardware on the deal, but YMMV.

Wow, I never knew...

I laid it out so the PSPGo would NOT be the free item, since the wording usually makes it clear that it can't be.

Ok so I figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'll pick up 2 Fifa 14 360, 1 Fifa 14 PS3, NBA 2k14 any system, GTA 5 any system, and Madden 25 360. I'll keep the Madden 25 and and a Fifa 14 360. I'll trade the other 4 with my Ass Creed Brotherhood I just got from Target( it was $5.98). I'll get $196.60 at BB ( $3.40 less than what I paid for 6). I'll use my Trade up coupon For Madden and Fifa at GS on 11/19 and on Xbox one release date 11/22 I'll exchange them for Ryse and Dead Rising 3. The way I did it should make getting Ryse and DR3 for only $23.40 combined. Im thinking about the future here.

I'll take my personal copy of Fifa 14 to BB for trade up and send My personal copy of Madden to Amazon Trade up along with my NBA 2k14.
DUDE that's like so smart. I love reading your trade blogs.

Ok so I figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'll pick up 2 Fifa 14 360, 1 Fifa 14 PS3, NBA 2k14 any system, GTA 5 any system, and Madden 25 360. I'll keep the Madden 25 and and a Fifa 14 360. I'll trade the other 4 with my Ass Creed Brotherhood I just got from Target( it was $5.98). I'll get $196.60 at BB ( $3.40 less than what I paid for 6). I'll use my Trade up coupon For Madden and Fifa at GS on 11/19 and on Xbox one release date 11/22 I'll exchange them for Ryse and Dead Rising 3. The way I did it should make getting Ryse and DR3 for only $23.40 combined. Im thinking about the future here.
I'll take my personal copy of Fifa 14 to BB for trade up and send My personal copy of Madden to Amazon Trade up along with my NBA 2k14.
But what are you going to do with the massive amount of BB credit?

But what are you going to do with the massive amount of BB credit?
Get the Xb1 accessories if I can't move it back(I'll find a way, I don't want to pay tax). I'll get the system and Games at GS. At the end of the day though I think it's worth it. Those 2 games would be $120 launch weekend, so I would be saving $96.6 on probably the 2 most bought launch titles.

I think the Trade Up offers only work with new copies of the eligible games though... Just letting you know, not trying to burst your bubble.

I think the Trade Up offers only work with new copies of the eligible games though... Just letting you know, not trying to burst your bubble.
I purchased Fifa 14 and Madden 25 on release date from GS. I have the coupons for both. I also have a trade up for Fifa 14 at BB which I then returned that copy to GS so I'm good to go. No bubble bursted here. :)

Im having a terrible time moving credit back to gamestop, they need to do a buy 2 get 1 on used at best buy.
Dude tell me about it. I'm stacked at BB right now in credit and I'm about to add $200 more FML. B2G1 is coming soon though, I just feel it.

Get the Xb1 accessories if I can't move it back(I'll find a way, I don't want to pay tax). I'll get the system and Games at GS. At the end of the day though I think it's worth it. Those 2 games would be $120 launch weekend, so I would be saving $96.6 on probably the 2 most bought launch titles.
Or get both consoles like a boss!

I purchased Fifa 14 and Madden 25 on release date from GS. I have the coupons for both. I also have a trade up for Fifa 14 at BB which I then returned that copy to GS so I'm good to go. No bubble bursted here. :)

Dude tell me about it. I'm stacked at BB right now in credit and I'm about to add $200 more FML. B2G1 is coming soon though, I just feel it.
I have around $500 just sitting there, I guess I could always convert it all to amazon credit once I get batman on the 25th. I may hold onto some of it tho, might see some stuff for black friday.

My PS4, and 6 games are paid off at gamestop so I dont really need anything for that. I just hate having my credit sitting there with nothing to flip.

Also trying to figure out a way to mazimize those xbone coupons since Im not getting one.

weird thing happened. got an email for the b2g1 free but it claimed i had unused credit. i know i have a certain amount of trade in credit of a certain amount, but there was another amount listed and it added both up to show that i have more. has this happened to neone else..ne is labeled power up rewards card. the other is lables trade in credit card.

Or get both consoles like a boss!
Don't give me ideas. It's hard enough telling myself not to get it, I barely play my PS3 as it is. On the other hand being a boss sounds pretty tempting.
I have around $500 just sitting there, I guess I could always convert it all to amazon credit once I get batman on the 25th. I may hold onto some of it tho, might see some stuff for black friday.

My PS4, and 6 games are paid off at gamestop so I dont really need anything for that. I just hate having my credit sitting there with nothing to flip.

Also trying to figure out a way to mazimize those xbone coupons since Im not getting one.
Get the Xb1 game with the coupon and then exchange it for PS4 games. You could also just return them since it works like the Trade2for$9.99. You would get $50 back for each game at GS, not sure how it would be at BB though.

Big news, just got an email from GameStop advertising the Buy 2 Get 1 sale, states that ALL preowned products apply, even as the free item. Electronics and hardware are a full go. I tested this by putting three tablets in my cart, and it gave me the lowest priced item for free.

So I am looking at Dragon's Crown(PS3), Dragon's Dogma: DA (PS3), and Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS).  Any other ideas for that might be worth about that price range?

It's not letting me quote the terms for the B2G1 from GS(damn you IE11) but it doesn't exclude anything hardware/electronics wise.

Also, electronics is featured on the page for it on GS.com

HOLY SHITTTTT NVM AGAIN REFURBISHED COUNTSSSSSS

379.98 for 3 3ds xl

Sell 2 of them for $150 a piece on Craigslist

$80 for a 3ds xl.... Welp my plans changed

That seems like too much work. I'll just stick to my regular plan, as much as I want a 3dsxl I'll just wait until Black Friday.

I've forgotten; which order do I need the games to be scanned in order to use the "placeholder" strategy?

meaning, I want to be able to return one of the games for a future purchase / exchange. Does this still work?

Doesn't look like this promo will stack with the Shock the System promo online...

For those interested in iPads,

3x iPad 4 16GB WiFi = $840 + Tax

GS TIV (Like New) = $305 each + (30% Bonus) = $396.50 x 3 = $1189.50

You would have to bank on the iPads arriving in Like New condition which is a gamble so YMMV

Plus Apple is holding an iPad event on 10/22 which will probably result in TIVs tanking......

This is way too temping. I really want to try, but every time I try flipping I fail miserably. Ebay is too much work and Craigslist is even more. Lol maybe I should just pass.

This is way too temping. I really want to try, but every time I try flipping I fail miserably. Ebay is too much work and Craigslist is even more. Lol maybe I should just pass.

Lol I agree.

On ebay though electronics are a lot more riskier. Would definitely not advise you to sell ipads on there.

If all you're getting is Wii and DS games you could have bought them today with the current B2G1
That's why I went there. The guy said that deal ended Oct 16th so I couldn't get in on the deal. But he told me about the B2G1 happening on Friday and that he'll hold the games for me. So I swooped up on some PS3 and 360 games as well. I piled up about 15 games, I'll prolly choose more tomorrow. That GS usually has good stock.

damn......no store near me has Beyond Two Souls used and its unavailable online. Could get gta5,Diablo 3, and atelier Ayesha for roughly $100 after taxes but.....meh I dunno. I know gta5 will get a black Friday sale price. May just pass this up.

Did I just spend my Xbox one money on an ipad mini, a 3DS XL, and a Wii U?

Why yes, yes I did and I'm damn proud of it.

Damn. I've been spending left and right. So much for saving up for the big sales. Gonna try and find a way to get in on this. Hmm..

Did I just spend my Xbox one money on an ipad mini, a 3DS XL, and a Wii U?

Why yes, yes I did and I'm damn proud of it.
Wii U's lineup is looking more and more appealing these days. I'm glad I didn't give up on mine and trade it in. Playing Windwaker right now. Sonic Lost World is getting good reviews, too.

Big news, just got an email from GameStop advertising the Buy 2 Get 1 sale, states that ALL preowned products apply, even as the free item. Electronics and hardware are a full go. I tested this by putting three tablets in my cart, and it gave me the lowest priced item for free.
Thanks for sharing! I recently bought a 360 and 2DS, so I can get something for free now! You are awesome!

Fudge, Gamestop does have Under Defeat listed, but they only have 3 copies very far away from me.
Dude, if you can find it, Under Defeat is totally worth the trouble. Excellent shmup.

I was gonna take advantage of the B2G1 but they raised the price of Rayman Legends back up, and I can't find a preowned copy of Hatsune Miku Project Diva so I'm gonna pass.

So 3 ps3's for $100 each. One for every room!

Lol but honestly ill be getting some games and maybe a le me3 360 controller I saw the other day.

I'm kinda low on gs credit

bread's done
Back