Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from GS. Despite being told on the phone earlier today (I called at 10am) that PRO members get access to B2G1 today, that was not actually the case--the games rang up normally. The girl that rang me up was the one I talked to on the phone, so she adjusted it for me (though not to free for game #3; I bought Resonance of Fate for $.17 which is the lowest she could set it.) I wouldn't count on that in general, though.

So...if you know what games you want, call ahead and your GS should hold them for 24 hours. Do that, then you should be good to pick your games  up tomorrow.

I'm just curious if this is only for pro members. Why would they give pro members access a early??

Edit nm. Read the title wrong. All pur members over the weekend. Not just pro lol

There are a bunch of good rpgs lately like Etrian Odyssey, Shin Megami, Rune Factory and Fire Emblem if that is your cup of tea!

Has anyone played the 999 sequel on 3ds? Is that just as good as the original?

If not, I might bite on that Rune Factory 4.

Thanks Broly

Thanks Broly
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward? If so, yes I totally recommend it.

I suggest going for a new copy to support the developers for the 3rd game, since it is only $5 more, and you'll also get a Nintendo coins code.

Thanks Broly
I have it on Vita so this is only what others have said but apparently there are bugs in VLR on 3DS that aren't in the Vita and eShop versions.

I might swing by the local store tonight and see if the b2g1 works for pur pro.

why would it start after 6pm?

Reserved gtav, Zelda wind waker, and Diablo 3 at a nearby gamestop for tomorrow.
Wouldn't mind getting all 3 for ~ $35 a piece.

Called two GameStops near me. One said they had no idea there was a B2G1, and another said the B2G1 is exclusive to PAID members only, and that the flyer mistakenly says PUR. I don't know who to believe anymore!

I would say probably as long as one game is $20 more than the other 2.

I know the birthday coupon worked last time as long as the one game was more than 20% higher

As long as it doesn't conflict with the promo (like using it with all identically priced games) they usually work.
Yeah I was thinking about using it on a $50, $20, $20 combo.

I would say probably as long as one game is $20 more than the other 2.

I know the birthday coupon worked last time as long as the one game was more than 20% higher
I don't think the birthday coupon would stack on top of the coupon and the B2G1 promo.... right?

I'm getting a $55/$45/$45 combo....

What I think will happen is that it will take the $20 off BEFore the b2g1 not AFTER..thus ruining it.

Went in today to choose what I want. They have a bunch of rare Wii and DS games that I want. They were nice enough to hold it for me behind the counter so I can take advantage of the deal tomorrow.

Went in today to choose what I want. They have a bunch of rare Wii and DS games that I want. They were nice enough to hold it for me behind the counter so I can take advantage of the deal tomorrow.
I believe there's an upcoming SOTW for 1,111 points that allows B1G1 Wii/DS games. Although, if they're rare ones, might be better to just buy em now.

I believe there's an upcoming SOTW for 1,111 points that allows B1G1 Wii/DS games. Although, if they're rare ones, might be better to just buy em now.
Is that still on. I hope so because I'm gonna grab that fir Metroid prime trilogy and a free copy of pkmn soul silver

Is that still on. I hope so because I'm gonna grab that fir Metroid prime trilogy and a free copy of pkmn soul silver
Hope/Fear that it still is. Thinking MPT and maybe Xenoblade (times 12 dozen) since I can't think of anything else that is worth spending that much on to get with MPT. That's supposed to be available the 21st so if there's something you want buy it now and you can return it and rebuy it with the coupon when it starts.

Hope/Fear that it still is. Thinking MPT and maybe Xenoblade (times 12 dozen) since I can't think of anything else that is worth spending that much on to get with MPT. That's supposed to be available the 21st so if there's something you want buy it now and you can return it and rebuy it with the coupon when it starts.
Finally gonna be able to have gotten radiant dawn for a reasonable price :) I am eagerly waiting to see if it lets multiple coupons ring in a single transaction. I would save a further 15% if I end up return rebuying all the games I have bought in advance, but I don't wanna be THAT guy because it makes the employee look bad every time they have a return, and I would have like... 18

Ok so I figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'll pick up 2 Fifa 14 360, 1 Fifa 14 PS3, NBA 2k14 any system, GTA 5 any system, and Madden 25 360. I'll keep the Madden 25 and and a Fifa 14 360. I'll trade the other 4 with my Ass Creed Brotherhood I just got from Target( it was $5.98). I'll get $196.60 at BB ( $3.40 less than what I paid for 6). I'll use my Trade up coupon For Madden and Fifa at GS on 11/19 and on Xbox one release date 11/22 I'll exchange them for Ryse and Dead Rising 3. The way I did it should make getting Ryse and DR3 for only $23.40 combined. Im thinking about the future here.

I'll take my personal copy of Fifa 14 to BB for trade up and send My personal copy of Madden to Amazon Trade up along with my NBA 2k14.

Ok so I figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'll pick up 2 Fifa 14 360, 1 Fifa 14 PS3, NBA 2k14 any system, GTA 5 any system, and Madden 25 360. I'll keep the Madden 25 and and a Fifa 14 360. I'll trade the other 4 with my Ass Creed Brotherhood I just got from Target( it was $5.98). I'll get $196.60 at BB ( $3.40 less than what I paid for 6). I'll use my Trade up coupon For Madden and Fifa at GS on 11/19 and on Xbox one release date 11/22 I'll exchange them for Ryse and Dead Rising 3. The way I did it should make getting Ryse and DR3 for only $23.40 combined. Im thinking about the future here.

I'll take my personal copy of Fifa 14 to BB for trade up and send My personal copy of Madden to Amazon Trade up along with my NBA 2k14.
I lol'd, because I'm immature like that.

Finally gonna be able to have gotten radiant dawn for a reasonable price :) I am eagerly waiting to see if it lets multiple coupons ring in a single transaction. I would save a further 15% if I end up return rebuying all the games I have bought in advance, but I don't wanna be THAT guy because it makes the employee look bad every time they have a return, and I would have like... 18
Returns in general make them look bad? I thought it was just preorder cancellations.

It's rare to see an Albany CAG, where about? I'm from Gloversville originally but away for school.

I don't think I really need anything from this sale, but I'll probably grab a few more titles for $5 or less if I can find some good ones.
I'm also an Albany CAG. I talked to an employee a few days ago and he said they hadn't heard anything about it.

What idea do you love? The idea off replacing "Assassin" with ass? I guess the joke is ruined once it has been explain. :dunce:

If all you're getting is Wii and DS games you could have bought them today with the current B2G1

What idea do you love? The idea off replacing "Assassin" with ass? I guess the joke is ruined once it has been explain. :dunce:
I was never talking about Ass Creed which I did see in bold. Which apparently you thought I was talking about. I was talking about my idea to just hold the games, trade up and exchange. We were apparently on the different page there.

bread's done
Back