Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, didn't get this in an email or in snail mail. Did anyone else? I will definitely take part. Thanks for the heads up OP. 

I didn't think to try getting accessories. Been wanting to get Move stuff. I feel better getting it through this deal.
Check the local BBY clearance on their website. Some stores were clearancing the camera and wand thing bundle for under $20 and the move controller for $5.

Hey guys do you think I can get Burger King gift cards with the B2G1? I heard you can double the profit at McDonalds by bringing in BK burgers. I'm not flipping, just moving GS credit to McDonalds. Thanks in advance.

I just called GS to check. The girl that answered said that usually Pro members get it a day early, but they've not received any communication yet as to that. She said to call back at 10am tomorrow and they'd know by then.
Anyone check up on this today? I am at work and can't really step out to call at the moment.

Either way I will be going out later today to buy what I need and then return/rebuy tomorrow.

I just renewed pro a couple weeks ago. This is what happened last year. I get a b2g1 coupon and it is useless because they have the same offer in store.

Like I was going to avoid this like the plague but I'm having trouble even coming up with anything I actually want to use this on.

I just renewed pro a couple weeks ago. This is what happened last year. I get a b2g1 coupon and it is useless because they have the same offer in store.
First world problems. Use it later when you want games that usually aren't included in B2G1 sales and there is no B2G1 sale.

Like I was going to avoid this like the plague but I'm having trouble even coming up with anything I actually want to use this on.
I waited to pick up GTA V and so that is the main thing for me. I will probably pick up another copy for a buddy of mine and then Fifa or NBA or something to flip to BBY to cover the costs. Not bad if I get $40 from my buddy, $42 from BBY and only spend about $107 on them all. $25 for GTA V is good in my mind because I told myself I could only get it for less than $30!

First world problems. Use it later when you want games that usually aren't included in B2G1 sales and there is no B2G1 sale.
Last year the sale went longer than the coupon. The other thing is I cant bring up the coupon on my computer in my account, but it comes up in the gamestop app on my wifi phone. I guess I'll have to write down the code and hope they will take it, though the DM said they do that occasionally as a courtesy and that it is not GS policy to take codes for coupons.

Last year the sale went longer than the coupon. The other thing is I cant bring up the coupon on my computer in my account, but it comes up in the gamestop app on my wifi phone. I guess I'll have to write down the code and hope they will take it, though the DM said they do that occasionally as a courtesy and that it is not GS policy to take codes for coupons.
Uh, when you go on the mobile website it gives you a code specifically so you can hand your phone to the clerk.

Called 3 local gamestops and none of them know of this, or of any special starting tomorrow, is it regional?

Where on the mobile website is the coupon?

Pull it up before you leave home? Go to a nearby business? Flip some stuff and get a better phone/plan?
Load it up where you have Wifi and leave it on that page for when you go to GS?

*ninjaed*
Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying last time they treated it like it wasn't legit because I couldn't bring it up again in store. I showed them and had the code written down and it became a problem.

I'll have to try to bring it up again. I know some apps wont even let you view them if you are not connected (kmart comes to mind)

Does anyone else remember a few years back when the early access for pro members began at like 6:00 pm. on Thursdays?   

Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying last time they treated it like it wasn't legit because I couldn't bring it up again in store. I showed them and had the code written down and it became a problem.

I'll have to try to bring it up again. I know some apps wont even let you view them if you are not connected (kmart comes to mind)
That's just silly, whether you can show it to them again or not should be irrelevant if the code works. Sounds like someone just wanted to be difficult to me.

A phone with Wi-Fi probably has screenshot abilities.
It's an HTC one v. When I hold power and home, it says "An error was encountered on your sd card." I've never been able to get it to work on this phone.

That reminds me last time it was such a huge hassle I was told I would get a $25 GC form the DM. I dont think I ever got it...I forgot about that and since I moved, my paperwork has been shuffled.

It's an HTC one v. When I hold power and home, it says "An error was encountered on your sd card." I've never been able to get it to work on this phone.

That reminds me last time it was such a huge hassle I was told I would get a $25 GC form the DM. I dont think I ever got it...I forgot about that and since I moved, my paperwork has been shuffled.
Try to pull it up on your phone before you leave. You just need a pdf reader and you'll be okay

Sale is not active in Northern NJ, I asked if the employee on duty if he heard anything, and he said the sale might start soon. So hopefully it starts today, later in the day. on another note, I was told gamestop converted from new to Pre-owned, Turtle beach x12s, x32s  and x42s, Picked up an x12 for $46 with tax after PUR discount. will do a return rebuy if sale goes active later.

Hmm.

I wonder if it will not be active until 6pm today like prior sales as bgame2 brought up earlier.

I just want to save myself a trip hahah

Sale is not active in Northern NJ, I asked if the employee on duty if he heard anything, and he said the sale might start soon. So hopefully it starts today, later in the day. on another note, I was told gamestop converted from new to Pre-owned, Turtle beach x12s, x32s and x42s, Picked up an x12 for $46 with tax after PUR discount. will do a return rebuy if sale goes active later.
I called and got the same "Haven't heard anything" from multiple, I'm in Albany NY area, so maybe our region is not in?

I called and got the same "Haven't heard anything" from multiple, I'm in Albany NY area, so maybe our region is not in?
It's rare to see an Albany CAG, where about? I'm from Gloversville originally but away for school.

I don't think I really need anything from this sale, but I'll probably grab a few more titles for $5 or less if I can find some good ones.

Doesn't work in-store for me. Does anyone have the Steal of the Week for 25% off of game systems? A store near me just got a red 2DS I want to pick.

bread's done
Back