Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys know how this sale is going to work with their 2 games for $10 sale? Would the 3rd game I pick for free have to be $5?  What would happen if the 3rd game is more than $5? Would it then give me one of the 2 for $10 games for free?

Anyone know if you can use the $5 off any preowned game coupon from power up rewards on a game that cost less than $5? Games I want are 2.99 and 4.99...

do we need an actual coupon or when they scan our card will it automatically drop 1 game to $0? Also anyone know if this will be online too?

hoping to get Atelier Ayesha, Diablo 3, GTA5, and Beyond 2 Souls...well 3 of the 4.

What promotion do you mean by this?
I assume the trade 5 get an addition $25 giftcard promo.

Though really all that is is the exact same as the bonus 100% they run all of the time

I am hoping to snag GTA V and Diablo III with this sale. I will grab another copy of GTA and sell it to a friend to make the deal a big easier on my wallet. I may go out Thursday and grab the games and then return rebuy them Friday so as to not miss the few used copies floating around near me.

Gonna try n Snag Ni no Kuni along with Bleach Soul Ressureccion, been wanting to try them for a while now. What would be a good freebie to snag between: Dark Siders 2 or and Dynasty Warriors 7?

I'm hoping for Ni no Kuno, Valkyrie Chronicles, and KH 1.5 HD. I'm not too sure about the availability on the 3rd, though.

I assume the trade 5 get an addition $25 giftcard promo.

Though really all that is is the exact same as the bonus 100% they run all of the time
How is this the same as the 100% extra? If the total of your Trade In is $25 then yes, otherwise your math is off.

How is this the same as the 100% extra? If the total of your Trade In is $25 then yes, otherwise your math is off.
I didn't mean it was the exact same necessarily, I meant it wasn't that much of a deal anyway seeing as the normal 100% is better because it adds 100% to ANY game and that this is only the same if you are trading in 5x $5 games, which the deal requires each title to be at least $5 TIV.

I didn't feel like going into detail because I just figured it was understood.

I didn't mean it was the exact same necessarily, I meant it wasn't that much of a deal anyway seeing as the normal 100% is better because it adds 100% to ANY game and that this is only the same if you are trading in 5x $5 games, which the deal requires each title to be at least $5 TIV.

I didn't feel like going into detail because I just figured it was understood.
True, however with 100% bonus the most you would get out of higher priced games like Fifa and GTA V would be around the same. For example, you trade in 3x Fifa 14 ($40 TIV) and 2x GTA V ($36 TIV), which you all got from the B2G1. Cost you about $200, minus the other extra game you get. With GCU and $25 bonus you're looking at $236.20. Only a $36.20 profit but you get a buttload of PUR/RZ points. But remember, you still have that extra game to either keep for yourself or put towards another trade 5 promo.

Again, if this was with just 100% bonus, those TIVs would likely be the same, and you would only get a $11.20 profit.

Gonna try n Snag Ni no Kuni along with Bleach Soul Ressureccion, been wanting to try them for a while now. What would be a good freebie to snag between: Dark Siders 2 or and Dynasty Warriors 7?
Bleach Soul has the same gameplay from Dynasty Warriors. Now if your a beat em up fan, I'd suggest DW 7. They keep rehashing them, I still need to finish 7 :bomb:

I'd go with Darksiders 2 personally, since DW8 is the one you want. Just wait for a price drop on it, like CaoPi said Bleach has very similar gameplay anyway.

Kind of bummed the 2 for 10 doesn't stack with b2g1. :(

Planning on picking up Valkyrie Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, and Ni no Kuni as my b2g1 titles. Ni no Kuni I know I can get cheaper, but the deal drops the overall price of all three to a pretty reasonable point.

Still no word on Pro members getting access to this on Thursday or has that already been confirmed as a no?
I just called GS to check. The girl that answered said that usually Pro members get it a day early, but they've not received any communication yet as to that. She said to call back at 10am tomorrow and they'd know by then.

Kind of bummed the 2 for 10 doesn't stack with b2g1. :(

Planning on picking up Valkyrie Chronicles, Resonance of Fate, and Ni no Kuni as my b2g1 titles. Ni no Kuni I know I can get cheaper, but the deal drops the overall price of all three to a pretty reasonable point.
who said they wouldn't stack

bread's done
Back