Gamestop B2G1 preowned products (everything) 10/24-10/27 (10/24 exclusive to PUR members)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
18_t.gif
Buy any 2 pre-owned games, pre-owned hardware, accessories or consumer electronics get 1 free. Offer expires 10/27.
18_t.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Select Pre-Owned Games from these hit franchises: Batman Arkham Series, Battlefield Series and Assassin's Creed series. Expires 11/2/13.

Credit goes to sasukeken

B2G1 free starting Thursday for PUR members. It will run till Sunday CoB.
It's back again

10/24 Power Up Rewards members only
10/25 - 10/27 everyone else

Also you have until 1/15/14 to return all three games if you want 3 free rentals ( not suggesting you do this )
or if you bought them for gifts, etc......

capture

Last edited by a moderator:
I also tried the birthday coupon at 2 stores today and both times they said it didn't do anything. Anyone know if they've ever done something to restrict coupon use in certain regions?

Does Gamestop guarantee manuals/original artwork for their used current gen games? Tempted to order some PS3 games on their website but am unsure if they come complete or not. I hear it's hit or miss with their Gamecube/PS2 games so I wanted to make sure it wasnt the same for current gen.
Of course not because they don't require them to trade in.

Ah after brief research though I did find this: http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazine/gaming/gaming-news/gamestop-guarantees-cover-art-instruction-book-for-all-pre-owned-games/

edit: I hear this is a bunch of lies. Guess i'll just track Deadly Premonition down locally.
I might be flippant but I'm not going to lie to you. Common stuff you're more likely to find them complete but rare things can be a real challenge.

What 2/50 promo are you talking about? I grabbed a couple of pokemon games the other day but I'm thinking about returning them and taking advantage of the B2G1.

The trade two promo.

What 2/50 promo are you talking about? I grabbed a couple of pokemon games the other day but I'm thinking about returning them and taking advantage of the B2G1.
You could have just taken advantage of the b2g1 wii/ds promo that has been going on. Unless you are talking about 3ds pokemon, then carry on.

Nice, this promo works on consoles. I think I'm going to get 3 3DS and sell two for $120/piece and get a super cheap one out of it.

Had the mass effect trilogy, Killzone mercenaries, and puppeteer in my hands but I got a call for work and couldn't check out. All 3 games for a little over 60.

You guys think that its worth getting 3 preowned  wii remote plus for 63 bucks? +tax?

and what is the difference between wii nunchucks and wii u ones?

If they can see the last 5 games you bought........

GS Employee:So, you'd like to return these?
You:No. I want to trade them in.
GS Employee:But, you just bought them.

:rofl:
Someone called me on that during the B2G2. I just said "I like trolling used copies for rare pokemon. You'd be surprised what you get. And I can make money trading them back to you, so why not?"

Guess that was a satisfactory answer, as she stopped giving me crap and rang me out.

Did great today!

Traded in:

Pokemon B2

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Xbox 360 Slim Power supply

Total Trade in Amount: $90.80

Bought:

ATK (New) for Trade 2 for $50

Rainbow Six Vegas (Used) To give 30% bonus to my Power Supply Trade in

Pokemon X (Used)

Mario and Luigi Dream Team (Used)

Fifa 14 (Used)

Purchase Total: $76.55

Used the birthday coupon and took $10 bucks off Fifa.

After everything,

I was owed $14.25.

This was all done in one transaction so I can confirm that the system will give you the absolute best deal on whatever you buy.

And to the guy that said to go in to Gamestop and know your stuff about all the promos is right. The Gamestop employee didn't even give a second look to the transaction.

However, I'm sure if I started to ask about the Trade 2 promo after purchasing ATK or using the Bday coupon, I might have been given trouble.

Overall great deal!

Edit:
Used this Bday coupon if anyone needs it. I think this is the Oct one.

http://imgur.com/P3omtGr

I saw mention that a B2G1 purchase was not counting as a pre-owned transaction to give the 30% trade bump..biggie, were you able to make it trigger with just buying a 4th used game?

Basically, I'm asking if I could buy say 3 $17.99 games for the B2G1, then also toss in a cheap copy of Kinect Adventures or Link's Crossbow to get the 30% bump to my trade ins on the same transaction.  That seems like kind of what you did here, I take it?

The "list" are the games that are eligible to trade in. You can buy any new game.
Yeah I just searched the other thread and think I figured it out. So you buy it for 99cents and it leaves the rest of your credit in tact. Very nice!

Thanks for the info guys.

You could have just taken advantage of the b2g1 wii/ds promo that has been going on. Unless you are talking about 3ds pokemon, then carry on.
I was talking about Pokemon x and y. Thank goodness I have time to return.

Just got back. Grabbed GOW: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted, and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Paid for all of it except $15 for what was previously on a Watch Dogs pre-order, lol.

I really need to get a printer. I have that birthday coupon (legit, birthday was Oct 14th) and a $5 off coupon I redeemed with points. -.-

EDIT: GOW: Ascension online pass was used. Damn. :(

I saw mention that a B2G1 purchase was not counting as a pre-owned transaction to give the 30% trade bump..biggie, were you able to make it trigger with just buying a 4th used game?

Basically, I'm asking if I could buy say 3 $17.99 games for the B2G1, then also toss in a cheap copy of Kinect Adventures or Link's Crossbow to get the 30% bump to my trade ins on the same transaction. That seems like kind of what you did here, I take it?
Yep. The cheap game wont be the free one. It would be one of the 17.99 games. And the extra preowned game isnt part of the b2g1 promo so it activates the 30% bonus.

If you guys aren't aware, there will be a B1G1 DS/Wii Steal of the Week coupon on Monday for 1,111 PUR points

sotw_102113.jpg

Snagged Mario 3D Land, SMT IV and Tales of the Abyss 3D in store.

Wording (pre-owned products) sounds like it could work on hardware too...

You guys think that its worth getting 3 preowned wii remote plus for 63 bucks? +tax?

and what is the difference between wii nunchucks and wii u ones?
It's OK but dingers have been showing up on AWD frequently for about $22. The nunchucks the only difference is the packaging.

One per customer. Like always.
Since when are SOTW coupons one per customer? They're one per transaction.

Anyone without PUR Pro try buying online?  I don't have the Pro membership, but I'm still getting 10% off on games.

This week & next is the start of GS's holiday workers getting hours so I would be careful if its someone you don't recognize.
I feel so bad for them around this time. They get hired work four hours, make gamestop look bad and then gamestop tosses them to rhe curb.

Honestly I really think these temp employees are the ones who really make gamestop look bad. All the people at my store have worked there for years and know their shit.

Actually, the funny thing is, I think he's worked there for quite a while. He helped me when I trade in an iphone/ipod several months back

Just bought three used 3DS XL's.  I'm not actually reselling them, I went in with two friends.  Got them for $135 after tax with free shipping.  Totally worth it.

Picked up a few 3DS games: ocarina of time 3d, mario & luigi dream team and fire emblem awakening for $75 after tax. Pretty good I suppose.

bread's done
Back