Gamestop Buy 2 Get 1 Free Preowned (Pro members only, NOT THE RENEWAL COUPON!) 8/30-9-2

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
This looks to be a coupon all Power up rewards *PRO* members will receive some time in the next few days. It will be valid from 8-30 to 9-2. To be clear you WILL nee to be a PRO member to receive this, this is not the coupon for renewing, merely a coupon going out to ALL pro members, and will be good for the small time period.

It is mentioned in the "Xtra Points" section of the poweruprewards.com website, and a survey can be done regarding your interest in it, although it is not mandatory from what I can tell.

Well no stores near me have Pikmin 3 or Splintercell Blacklist.

after I swing by Best Buy and get my $6 Medal of Honor; im going to try and get Metroid Prime Trilogy (with BD coupon), Saints Row IV, and Last of Us.

One of my local stores has Tales of Xillia used, and another has Saints Row 4 used. Any suggestions for a third? I already have TLoU, and as much as I'd like to pick up Project Diva used, I sincerely doubt either would have a copy of that yet (not to mention the site hasn't updated with the used listing yet).

One of my local stores has Tales of Xillia used, and another has Saints Row 4 used. Any suggestions for a third? I already have TLoU, and as much as I'd like to pick up Project Diva used, I sincerely doubt either would have a copy of that yet (not to mention the site hasn't updated with the used listing yet).
Splinter Cell? If not grab TLOU and trade it to BBY.

Exactly. Either way I have to drive past several stores so will try it. If not maybe I'll just sign up for a new card at each store and only make like $10 a stop but have 14 PUR cards. Collecting PUR cards will be my new hobby and funded by selling videogames! :whee:

I hope that the date on these BBY orders are wrong and these eight games show up tomorrow since they're in the local area already. The possibility of how many PUR cards I can buy with them is making me salivate.

You have problems

In the email, there is no mention of one use per card at all, so I think it's all you can buy.

Further support for this is you can do an online order of more than one set of B2G1F.

Got NCAA 14, TLoU and Splinter Cell Blacklist. Now when my other games come from Amazon will be getting two of that cooking game and six more games.

In the email, there is no mention of one use per card at all, so I think it's all you can buy.

Further support for this is you can do an online order of more than one set of B2G1F.
The guy didn't say if it would be multiple transactions, presumably, but he said I could if I wanted to. Fine print on the signs didn't say you couldn't either.

Unfortunately, I don't live within reasonable driving distance of a Best Buy. Is there some kind of epic TIV/promo going on there or something? I try not to keep up with BB promos 'cause it just makes me sad we don't have one in my town. ; ^;
Well $42 TIV if you don't want it and just need a third game to dump.

If I were to sign up for powerup rewards today, you guys think I can get in on this deal?

Yes, it's specifically advertised that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to find a store that has three iPads I can buy. And then, you know, Playcation after trading in 5/6 older games..........
3 iPads for the B2G1? Because fine print states that free item can't be hardware or consumer electronics, which I think the iPad would fall under.

3 iPads for the B2G1? Because fine print states that free item can't be hardware or consumer electronics, which I think the iPad would fall under.
Preowned hardware (systems/iDevices) can never be a free item. They count towards the coupon but are never gonna be free.

Are people just getting coupons? I received an email about it.
It's not a coupon. It's an in-store/online sale for PUR Pro (silver) members only. I got my email last night and I'm an employee. I only knew about the sale cause it was mentioned in a store email last week.

It's not a coupon. It's an in-store/online sale for PUR Pro (silver) members only. I got my email last night and I'm an employee. I only knew about the sale cause it was mentioned in a store email last week.
Since you're an employee, does it make you cringe when you hear people boast about their shenanigans on this site?

Might have to go to sign up.

2x Madden to trade to BB and SC:BL for 25$ yeaaaaap
Good luck finding two Madden 25 though, going to be a total fluke like the one person who found three. Only ones around here are at the stores that get all the stolen merchandise. NCAA 14 is super easy to find though and trades for $42 at BBY like Splinter Cell Blacklist though.

Confirm/deny that it's not single use?

Good luck finding two Madden 25 though, going to be a total fluke like the one person who found three. Only ones around here are at the stores that get all the stolen merchandise. NCAA 14 is super easy to find though and trades for $42 at BBY like Splinter Cell Blacklist though.

Finding Maddens wont be that hard. Lot of people buying 25th anniversary edition for the NFL Ticket code only and then trading/selling the game.

There's no coupon code. It's just a B2G1 free sale. Buy as much stuff as you want.

Since you're an employee, does it make you cringe when you hear people boast about their shenanigans on this site?
No, I do flipping myself. I've actually meet a couple of CAG members and Slickdeal members who do the same and I let them trade in whatever they want no matter how many they got.

Finding Maddens wont be that hard. Lot of people buying 25th anniversary edition for the NFL Ticket code only and then trading/selling the game.
Right and the game's been out for three days. I bet even if it got traded in on Tuesday it hasn't cleared most stores trade hold. The ones around here are in towns with much laxer pawn laws and why they get all the stolen stuff. There's one store here that's only like 15 minutes away that I would love to go clean out because they always have anything you look up on the website but I'm not going anywhere near that part of Detroit.

There's no coupon code. It's just a B2G1 free sale. Buy as much stuff as you want.

No. I do flipping myself. I've actually meet a couple of CAG members and Slickdeal members who do the same and I let them trade in whatever they want do matter how many they got.

Well if you phrase it like that... :whee:

I'm going to move and come live next to where you work.

No, I do flipping myself. I've actually meet a couple of CAG members and Slickdeal members who do the same and I let them trade in whatever they want no matter how many they got.
Damn they're lucky.

I third this. So much flipping. No times to play games ever. Flip to survive. :rofl:
I bet if you guys put the effort and time into it, and if you had a good amount of $ to start (and/or a good margin account), you could make big bucks by day trading.

I third this. So much flipping. No times to play games ever. Flip to survive. :rofl:
Well make a game come out that I actually want already! I'm playing PJMonsters and Muramasa but there's not a thing I'm actually interested in buying until GTAV and Pokemon come out and those are both paid for already.

I bet if you guys put the effort and time into it, and if you had a good amount of $ to start (and/or a good margin account), you could make big bucks by day trading.

If only etrade took GS credit!

I was just joking about others. They flip every minute of the day. I cant do that. I do maybe 2 or 3 trades a week. I prefer to play what I buy but what others do is fine by me. :booty:

Well make a game come out that I actually want already! I'm playing PJMonsters and Muramasa but there's not a thing I'm actually interested in buying until GTAV and Pokemon come out and those are both paid for already.
Then why do you buy so many games that arent for flipping? Are you a hoarder too? I see you buy everything in every PSN sale lol.

I was just joking about others. They flip every minute of the day. I cant do that. I do maybe 2 or 3 trades a week. I prefer to play what I buy but what others do is fine by me. :booty:
Only a few hours on days where there's something good, and then a few minutes at a time the rest of the day outing my crazy.

Then why do you buy so many games that arent for flipping? Are you a hoarder too? I see you buy everything in every PSN sale lol.
YES! I seriously mean to play every one of those but will probably be dead long before hand.

Thanks to the OP for posting this. Had been thinking about trading in some extra controllers as I rarely have people over to game any more. The B2G1 was enough to push me into a store. Was pleasantly surprised to get $89.60 for 2 original 360 controllers, a PS3 sixaxis and PS3 DS4. Ended up snagging Saints Row 4 and two Vita games and having $20 in credit left over. Not the best strategy for B2G1, but they didn't have any other higher priced stuff I was interested and I was pleased enough with the controller trade in values that I walked out satisfied.

how do you know they're the store that carries the stolen merchandise?

can we get in trouble for buying that item and then trading it in?

how do you know they're the store that carries the stolen merchandise?

can we get in trouble for buying that item and then trading it in?
Because in this area if you work retail you know which stores are the shrink targets and where most of that merchandise goes.

Worst they'll do is say no you can't trade that in right now.

Well damn, no GS by me have ANY Blacklist used for PS3 or Xbox -.-

Guess ill go with TLOU

TLOU - $54.99

NCAA 14 - $54.99 ($43.99 after 20% off Bday coupon)

---------------------------

107.15 after 8.25% sales tax o_O

NCAA 14 ($0.00 - Free)

NCAA - $42 trade at BB

NCAA - $42 trade at BB

TLOU - $42 trade at BB

Profit of $18.85 which totals $126 in Amazon Credit (guess it couldnt hurt since I'll be out that way after class)

I missed this months bday coupon. If anyone can type in the code, it would be appreciated. If I'm not allowed to ask then delete this post mods. Thanks

You guys really need a Meijer around you, you can regularly get amazon credit 15-20 percent off instead of flipping game constantly for 10-20 bucks profit in credit. 

Guess ill go with TLOU

TLOU - $54.99

NCAA 14 ($0.00 - Free)

NCAA - $42 trade at BB

NCAA - $42 trade at BB

TLOU - $42 trade at BB

Profit of $18.85 which totals $126 in Amazon Credit (guess it couldnt hurt since I'll be out that way after class)
Dang all that for only $18? You guys are hardcore.

Guess ill go with TLOU

TLOU - $54.99

NCAA 14 ($0.00 - Free)

NCAA - $42 trade at BB
NCAA - $42 trade at BB
TLOU - $42 trade at BB

Won't work out that way, as the NCAA that gets lowered by the birthday coupon would become the free game due to having the lowest price, thus wasting the coupon.

Guess ill go with TLOU

TLOU - $54.99

NCAA 14 ($0.00 - Free)

NCAA - $42 trade at BB
NCAA - $42 trade at BB
TLOU - $42 trade at BB

Don't think it'll work like that. In my experience the birthday coupon works on the highest price game as you listed only if it's automatic at the register. If there's an EBC code, birthday applies first and makes the game it works on the lowest price, then B2G1 kicks in and zeroes it out. Since this deal is an employee-entered EBC it'll probably act just like the PUR signup and nullify the BDay.

If you want to use BDay, try Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and a couple copies of Dead Island Riptide. That'll take WD down to $28 before PUR while the DI:R's are $28, too. With PUR and BDay on WD they're all $25.2 and a set of three will trade back to Best Buy for $79.8. With your 8.25% sales tax, that'll be $25.25 in profit. Better than your idea, and a better margin, too.

You guys really need a Meijer around you, you can regularly get amazon credit 15-20 percent off instead of flipping game constantly for 10-20 bucks profit in credit.
Yeah, but that takes having cash money on hand to buy them with.

Dang all that for only $18? You guys are hardcore.
Well it's more like $20 after tax and I'll take $60 for three hours of work.

bread's done
Back