GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a PS3, so I'm still looking to build my library. Resistance, MGS4, and Ratchet & Clank all look good.

I just got a copy of Saint's Row 2 for myself, but I wouldn't mind picking up another copy for my brother. Other than that, I'd be happy to get the PS3 iterations of Bioshock and Dead Space. As unlikely as that sounds, I have seen new releases pop up at GS on or within a few days of release week. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Woot! Woot! I've been meaning to get War of the Monsters PS2, Metal Slug Anthology PS2, & Tekken Tag Tournament PS2 as welll. Please Cheapy D, hook me up with a GC. I have my birthday this coming Monday but all the little money I'm getting is going to fix my POS car thats stuck at the transmission shop and I litearly have no $$$ to go to GS to get on this deal. :(

My poor wallet cries lol..but anyways, I bought a ps3 recently so i'll try getting some games for it...heavenly sword, resistance, eternal sonata, bioshock and whatever else catches my eye.

depending on what i can find im looking for
ps3: hot shots golf
mgs4
civ rev

still looking for some ps2 games
god of war 1
god of war 2
we love katamari
re4

I love contests like these!

I would love to grab some good summer hits I've missed. If I can find them, I'd grab Tales of Vesperia, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and Ace Combat 6!

For the $35 range:

• Infinite Undiscovery
    iconxbox360.gif
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    iconxbox360.gif
  • Super Paper Mario
    iconwii.gif

For the $55 range:

• Tales of Vesperia
    iconxbox360.gif
  • Dead Space
    iconxbox360.gif
    (on the slim chance I find a used copy)
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    iconxbox360.gif

Personally I'm torn between getting two sets of games. (all 360, i like my gamerscore)

The first is my needed RPG fix:
Lost Odyssey,
Assassin's Creed (it feels like an RPG to me!)
and Inifinite Undiscovery

Then there is this small part of my soul that truly wants me to pick up...
Dynasty Warriors 6...
Warriors Orochi...
Warrior Orochi 2...

Yea. I said it. I'm a dynasty warriors nut.

Awesome!

I'll probably bolster my PS2 RPG collection with shadow Hearts Covenant, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and maybe Earth Defense force for the 360.

I'm thinking it's finally time to get the Orange Box and maybe mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Brothers Brawl (if I can find them)

Time to grab some must have ps2 games:
Bully
Snk arcade classics
Capcom Classic collection 1 and 2
The essential Metal Gear Solid Collection
DMC3
Okami
Odin Sphere
madden 06

and a few ps3 games
Condemned 2
Madden 08
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga

I'd love to find a store with Rock Band 2, Lego Batman, and NBA Live 09 if I could manage it, but I'd also like to pick up a few of the old GC Mario Party games and Dead Rising.

I'm already getting backed up with games that need playing and Oct. 21 marks the beginning of a torrential flood, but what the hell I can never pass up a B2G1 deal.

That said, my choices are:

Infinite Undiscovery
Soul Calibur IV
Unreal Tournament III

GTA4
Uncharted
Burnout Paradise
Mass Effect

Newer games:
Midnight Club LA
Far Cry 2

If I won a gift card, I'd probably buy an XB360.

I would say Dead Space and Star Wars The Force Unleashed (as I don't want to give money to those developers/publishers) and maybe something like Ninja Gaiden 2.

I love GameStop's buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Game Promotions and always use them in conjuction with my Edge card to catch up on some oldies I've missed. I'll probably get some Wii games, like Okami, Trauma Center, and Mario Kart Wii. OR may some Xbox 360 games like Far Cry or Rockband 2. Ahh..so many games...so little time.

Nice, I plan on getting Shadow of the Colossus, Katamari Damacy, and the free game would be Kingdom Hearts 2.

Hope I win this $500 gift card too since I would buy a PS3 with it :lol:

Doesn't Gamestop know I have been spending far too much money on games lately?!

I did just get my girlfriend a 360 so this is a perfect deal for Guitar Hero 2 and 3 as well as some other game i am yet to think of!

I dont recall every spending this much on games during the holiday season. The gaming industry is just getting bigger and better, and a larger whole in my wallet!

Hoping that I'll be able to grab Little Big Planet, Dead Space, Midnight Club:LA, Tales of Vesperia, Far Cry 2 and Spiderman:WoS. All ready paid Fable 2 off and picked up Saints 2. Highly unlikely to get this lucky but my town has some idiots that buy, play for a day then trade so I'm checking daily! I've been waiting for this one and saved $400 for games for the season.

I'll be picking up my pre-order of Fable II CE on the 21st... will have to check out what's left and take advantage :) Still wanna get a 2nd guitar controller, GHII and Lost Odyssey

Hopefully I can get Silent Hill! That's mostly the one I'm aiming for.

Other than that, maybe Pure and Uncharted (I know I know I'm late).

Off to hunt for this awesome deal! Thanks Cheapy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back