GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Love this coupon... need to save money... argh... BUT! I would purchase the following if I had money...

Silent Hill: Origins (PS2)
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2)
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (DS)

;)

I think we're finally picking up a ps3 soon, so maybe some older games for that. Oblivion, GTA4, maybe Madden for my hubby. And maybe some cheap wii game for our daughter.

Well I might pick up Lego Indy, Vampire Rain(if it is $9.99 in store), WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, NBA 07 and whatever else I can find on the cheap. Thanks once again for this outstanding promo/contest.

Just a small list of what i hope to find ;)

Grandia 3
Grandia Extreme
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Radiata Stories
God of War -
Xenosaga 3 -
Final Fantasy XII-
Shining Force EXA -
Shining Force Neo -
Puzzle Quest(psp)

I'm going to go out in a few to look for the following:

- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2)
- Wii Classic Controller
- 360 Memory card (because I can't copy files to a simple flash drive with the 360)
- Tales of the Abyss
- Odin Sphere

I'm glad I waited! I went a couple days ago and it all had been picked over. I'm going TODAY! I'm mostly looking for Wii AAA titles and fill up on some 360 ones too!

My brand new 360 is on the way, so I gotta go back and play everything I missed, so how 'bout, Bioshock, Orange Box, and Gears of War.

Seeing as I have not bought any ds games in a while, I'll probably pick up a few, like Kirby and Dragon Quest 4, and Sonic: Dark Brotherhood if I'm lucky.

Did not get a chance to finish rounding out my PSP rpg collection. Still need to hunt down Final Fantasy 2, Riviera, Legend of Mana 3, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, and Valhalla Knights.

I'm broke this Christmas, wish I could win one of these. I would love to pick up Far Cry 2, Motorstorm 2, PES 09 and Resistance 2 and LBP.

Wii fit, Army of Two, and Battlefeild: Bad Company would be the three I would get... if I had enough money.

I'd consider nabbing a few budget DS games. Space Invaders Extreme, Commando: Steel Disaster, and...... ummmm..... Front Mission DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back