GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides buying a 360 to supplement my aging Wii, I'd like to pick up either Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour, Left 4 Dead, Gears 2, World at War, and Kombat vs. DC.

I'd probably get some 360 stuff I skipped over like Tomb Raider Anniversary, Turok, Blacksite: Area 51, Jericho, Rainbow 6:Vegas, Rainbo Six: Vegas 2 Viking, Darkness, Dark Sector, Grid, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2...and maybe I'd get Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction too.

I been waiting for a sale like this to get:

Sniper Elite (the first person bullet cutscene is so awesome!)

Shining Force EXA ( I have the guide, need the game!)

No More Heroes (SUDA51)

I would like to pick up a few games that I have meant to get when they came out but never did.

Odin Sphere
Boom Blox
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

I love these coupons. I plan on picking up lego batman for ps3, lego batman for 360 (I"ll sell the one that I don't like as much), and nhl 2009 for the ps3.

i picked up singstar ps3, lotr 2 towers ps2, and john carpenters the thing ps2. i also bought megaman x7 and singstar amped ps2 and skies of arcadia legends GC, as well as super monkey ball GC.

Nice! Hoping to finally find Kessen 3 and/or Lost Kingdoms 2. May also pick up the last shadow hearts game i need. If there happens to be a used Silent Hill Homecoming for the PS3, that'll be mine as well, though i doubt there will be.

would love to scoop Grid for the 360, Stranglehold Collectors for PS3, and probably Uncharted Drakes Fortune for the PS3.

[quote name='Da_man24']Hopefully I could find a used copy of

Dead Space (PS3)
Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3)[/quote]

you should just go to TRU and get the B2G1 deal there for the new games

Well I've been looking at Battlefield bad company for a while so that'd be one title for sure. I think I'd probably finally get Assasins Creed as well. Hmmmm for the third I'd probably try and find rock band 2 but I'm sure I'd scrounge something up if I won.

I didn't get a chance to get to GameStop during their last B2G1 sale, so I think I'll finally pick up BioShock, Mass Effect, and Orange Box for the 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back