GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gunstarheroe']I just wen to 2 gamestops here souther california and both didn't have this offer. Is this regional?[/quote]
Really? I haven't gone out yet but I will soon. What area did you check?

I went to a couple Gamestops today and they didn't have any advertisements up in the store for the sale either. Is the sale really going on now?

[quote name='CKEStriker']Really? I haven't gone out yet but I will soon. What area did you check?[/quote]

Over in the coachella valley which is in riverside county.

[quote name='gunstarheroe']Over in the coachella valley which is in riverside county.[/quote]
Ahhh, don't know where that is. I'm in Riverside right now. Later this afternoon I'll try to check Gamestop at UV.

I'd love to get around to picking up:
Mario Kart Wii
No More Heroes
Sonic Rush Adventure
The Orange Box
Resistence

I've been a bit behind on my game buying.

Some games I would like to pick up:
The Force Unleashed
Saint's Row 2
Spider-Man 3
Call of Duty 4

I might get em... hmm.

well bowl me over with a blarney stone.

what would I get...
Zelda:TP :wii:
Megaman Collection :gc:
Megaman X Collection :gc:
Metal Slug Anniversary collection :wii:

Will likely get some used XBOX360 controllers.
If we have to say games, thinking of getting Wario Land Shake It, Dead or Alive 4, and a random RPG, maybe even Lost Odyssey.

thinking bout getting back some games that were stolen from me...rock band, battlefield 2, and GH: Aerosmith. Would like to have those back all for 360 lol

Ill pick up a couple of 360 titles I need yet. I'll take a look for MArio Kart for Wii and maybe add a few wii title.

Way to go Cheapy.

The pocast keep me going at work. Keep it up.

Hurragh. I love their weekend coupons :)

If I actually HAD any money right now, I'd pick up:

- Xenosaga III
- Zone of Enders II
- Infinite Undiscovery

[quote name='svt1029']how come all the GS in my area are denying this sale is real ... im freaking out here[/quote]

You need to show the coupon if not they don't acknowledge the promotion. Happened to me earlier, forgot my coupon and the guy said with no coupon no sale. If you call and ask them they say there is no sale and don't even mention the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back