GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a Mega man X collection and Metal gear portable ops that I would like to pick up if they are in good condition. Maybe Assassin's creed as the free game.

If not that, then 3 of the Resident Evil games for GC. :D

Maybe they will keep doing this until X-Mas. I would like to get Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Fall Out, and Spiderman: Web of Shadows as a trifecta, but they are not out yet

At the very least, I'll try to pick up Saints Row, Crackdown, and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2).

Still waiting on SOCOM: Confrontation, Eternal Sonata, and Little Big Planet... but I'll switch out the last one (since it's delayed until the 27th) for ... Bioshock.

I would like to get Wario (Wii), Lego Batman (Wii), and Stars Wars Force Unleashed (Wii).

By the way, who won the last gift cards????

Good luck finding used copies of games that were just released in stores this week.

I picked up:
Assassin's Creed
Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga
Madden 08
Tiger Woods 08
Prey
All-Pro Football

Now all I need to find is time to play my already huge backlog of titles. :)

Wait... again!?!? PRAISE GAMESTOP!

Anyway, I still never got those DS games I was wanting. Some combination of Front Mission, Space Invaders Extreme, Rondo of Swords, Assassin's Creed Chronicles, and Commando: Steel Disaster.

I would like to pick up Dead Space Lego Batman and Far Cry 2 with this deal. And If I were to win the 100 Gift card I would Put it towards a very special Christmas gift of a 360 for my stepson. =]

Wouldn't mind picking up game only copies of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and Rock Band, all for :ps3:. The total should be $58.48 after Edge card. About $19.49 for each ain't bad.

In general, Buy 2, Get 1 Free with EDGE card comes out to be cheaper than using a 25% Off Coupon with EDGE card for 10% more off if you buy 3 games that are the same price.

B2G1F on 3 $29.99 games = ($29.99+$29.99+$0.00) x 90% = $53.31 for 3 games
25% Off on 3 $29.99 games = ($29.99+$29.99+$29.99) x 65% = $58.48 for 3 games

You save about $5.17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back