GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximo, GripShift, Klonoa 2, Rogue Trooper, Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Target Terror, Bangai O, God Hand

While I've pretty much gotten enough already to tide me over for awhile, I wouldn't be opposed to picking up:
:360: Rock Band 2
:360: Saints Row 2
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Mehh, things are gonig to be pretty picked over given the coupon this week, but I might be down for

Force unleashed
silent hill homecoming
metal gear 4

Excellent. Might need some hardware (memory cards and the like...hey, anyone know if the XBOX DVD player is any better than the PS2?)

I want Sneak King, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Jumper...j/k

more like:
Far Cry 2, SW:Force Unleashed (so i can try out my wii lightsaber and asthma inhaler attachment), and Dead Space

There were used copies of Dead Space at my local GS already. I wonder why that is when it's been so well-received. Anyway, I'll be picking up some DS titles to start a backlog for when pick up a DSi.

The World Ends With You
Dragon Quest IV
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

AWESOME deal.

after trading in:

Lost Odyssey - $11.25 (values before bonuses)
Fight Night Round 3 - $6.75
Lost Planet - $3.25
Guitar Hero 2 - $4.75

I walked out with:

Game Informer subscription and Edge card
Dead Space
Rock Band 2
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

for $69.34

No coupon required?

Bargin bin stuff I'd look out for:
Death by degrees
daxter
Astro boy
Haven
Primal
Need a 360 controller, preferrably a wired one.

Tales of Vesperia
Rock Band 2
and I guess a filler to be traded back in for Beautiful Katamari + credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back