GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasnt able to find what I wanted this past week so I'm still looking for a few games

I hope to be lucky and find:

Tomb Raider Anniversary
De Blob
Civ Rebolution

Maybe GS should just do B2G1F for the rest of the entire year!!! Anyhoo,
Silent Hill Homecoming
Dead Space
Fable II

Mostly looking for old games that I can't find anymore Twisted Metal Black Final Fantasy X Street Fighter (like any of them for the ps2)

Infinite Undiscovery, FF4DS, and maybe N3 or Blue Dragon.

Edit: scratch N3/Blue Dragon, I forgot Battle Fantasia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for fable 2, Silent Hill Homecoming and perhaps Dead Space.

I may not get these three do always seem to find good bargains during these sales.

Hoping to find Fable II but I doubt it this soon and one of the new NBA games.

Outside of that probably will pick up Ninja Gaiden II and will have a gander at the PS3 side of things as I currently have no games for it lol.

I'm looking to pick up a free oblivion to prepare myself a little bit for fallout3. mercs 2, and star wars the forced unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back