GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy 2 get 1 free on used....still need ratchet and clank futureTOD, world ends with you DS, bully for wii, and ObllivionGOTY for ps3...

My plate is full with upcoming releases but I'd love to snag:

Dead Space
SW: The Force Unleashed
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Tmie to pick up some of the Wii titles I've been jonesing for but been too cheap to get: Zelda: TP, SSBB, and Metroid.

Went looking for Far Cry 2 and Fable 2 hoping to get Brothers in Arms or Call of Duty 4 free, but no used copies so picked them up new. Liking Fable, regretting Far Cry.

I still think some people don't actually read the first post. Wanting to get Fallout 3 with this deal? Nice try, wont happen considering it doesn't come out until this deal is over. They can dream though. I've actually pretty sapped for cash, but if I do get any games it's going to be.

Unreal Tournament (PS2)
Burnout (Xbox)
Medal of Honor: Frontline (Xbox)

Also, all of Cheapy's links point to all the old information, I can't find the new stuff on GameStops website.

i'm at work so the gamestop's website is blocked for me. can someone PM me a printable coupon that's not hosted by their site so i can print one out. much appreciation if someone can do that.

I've been looking to get Fable one for a very long time. Other than that I have a huge list for used games if they have cases and somewhat decent condition.

I might be insane, but I'm interested in picking up Jericho, Devil May Cry IV and possibly another sixaxis or duelshock.

Would love to get Dead Space, Silent Hill Homecoming and Infinite Undiscovery. BTW, is this the weekend ecoupon? If not is there one? The link to the ecoupon on this site is for the 10/17-10/24 sale.

Since my 360 just red ringed on me I guess I'll buy some Wii or DS games.

I was so close to finishing Dead Space. Grr ...

I'm gonna try to get Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GC) Killer 7 (GC) and
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga(GBA)

Hm.. this is a hard one.

I'd probably get me a Yggdra Union PSP, Lego Batman, and chip in some extra cash for Too Human.

I've really been putting off buying those. A free 100 bucks is a good time to fill the voids. :)

dammit. i don't think it's gonna happen oh well. but eventually i'm gonna pick up

mario kart wii
wii controller

warioware wii????
or metroid prime 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back