GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in...

Dead Space
Assassin's Creed
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Call of Duty 4
Tiger Woods 09

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by today and made a killing...

:wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy
:gc: Pikmin 2 (Free)

:wii: No More Heroes
:gc: Pikmin
:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Free)

Combined with Edge and the $25 GC I got for GS from e-Rewards...this came out to $104 OOP.

I would get Dead Space, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and Burnout Paradise (all games I do not wish to give money to their developers/publishers so that's why I would buy them used.)

Gonna go by 3 times and grab the following:

Guilty Gear X2 PS2
Rocky Legends PS2
Rachet and Clank Size Matters PS2

Killzone PS2
Manhunt 2 PS2
Hulk Ultimate Destruction PS2

Psi-Ops PS2
Killswitch PS2
Spiderman 2 PS2

If you cant tell, im building up a PS2 library before these things are harder to come by.

I'd go for Fable II, Infinite Undiscovery and maybe Silent Hill or Saints Row... I should go see if the local GS has any of those used...

Everything at my GS were price jacked up. So I passed. Operation Darkness and Spectral Force 3 were $39 used. Can buy them new at BB for $29. Big pass.

Games id love to get...Gears of war 2, fable 2, saints row 2, bad company, zelda for the wii and a few others.........sadly wont be buying any games for awhile...just spent 15k on our wedding.....home games are fun though :bouncy:and taking most of my time...not complaining!
Gamestop send me a cool gift cards please :whee:

coulda sworn i posted here already... oh well.

October 14, 2008 Dead Space
October 21, 2008 BioShock
October 21, 2008 Eternal Sonata
October 21, 2008 LittleBigPlanet
October 28, 2008 Fallout 3
November 4, 2008 Resistance 2
November 11, 2008 Call of Duty: World at War
November 10, 2008 Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
November 11, 2008 Valkyria Chronicles
November 11, 2008 Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
November 16, 2008 Animal Crossing: City Folk
November 17, 2008 Need for Speed Undercover

to name a few

I may pick up a Wireless PS3 Rock Band guitar, Midnight Club LA and Burnout PS3. If I can't find them maybe Barbie Horse Adventures....BEST GAME EVER.

Still planning on getting Burnout Paradise, Resistance, and maybe I will finally bite on Bioshock.

I'm not a big fan of used games though >.

Finally got the coupon. Going to see if I can get the last Mortal Kombat game (been in a MK mood of late) and try to find PN03 and indigo prophecy...which I think I said before.

I'll probably get a few games for my son too, like Superman Returns or something - I haven't quite decided yet.

Wario Land Shake it, De Blob, and Kirby Superstar Ultra. Maybe Sam and Max but I doubt Ill find it used around here.

The last coupon i got the Orange box, GRAW 2 and Burnout: Paradise
Now i wont Overlord,
Hitman
: blood money and mass effect.

man, I wish LBP came out already, like fo' reals...but now I would try to track down a copy of dead space, lego star wars:tcs; and perhaps socom (and hope for a patch soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back