GameStop: Buy 3 for $10 Preowned Game Sale - Starts 8/19, Ends CoB 9/8

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Starts Monday morning, 8/19. Pricing for the games are current as of 8/17.

PUR Pro (silver card) DOES stack with this deal.

Preowned Codes:
917 = Wii
919 = Nintendo DS
930 = PS3
935 = PSP
952 = XBox 360

Next sale starts 9/9:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/319480-gamestop-50-off-select-preowned-games-starts-99/

Not sure if already posted, but just in case...here is the actual flier scanned from in store. Seems to have quite a few more titles not listed in OP

GS-3for10-20130819.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12443810/CAG/GS-3for10-20130819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Deus ex human revolution and Fable 3, untold legends dark kingdom but  taking it back untold legends dark kingdom reason why the dang controls are horrid

so should I get gears of war 1 ,bulletstorm,Ninja gaiden sigma,first f.e.a.r game to replace untold legends dark kingdom?

I would have taken a much more expensive game happily.
That's exactly what I did, I was not being ironic xD

Went back and purchased another copy of ninja gaiden sigma (plus perfect excuse to get ANOTHER 2 games) and now I have both :p

That's exactly what I did, I was not being ironic xD

Went back and purchased another copy of ninja gaiden sigma (plus perfect excuse to get ANOTHER 2 games) and now I have both :p
I wasn't being snarky, was more of the kicking the rock aw shucks sort of comment. Couldn't bring myself to buy a $30 set of games during the B2G1 to get Sigma 2.

Need some Wii games for my two nieces hopefully they have Big Brain Academy Wii, Rayman Ravin Rabbids, Cooking Mama Cook Off, de Blob, Boom Bloox and I was thinking Wii Ski. Just so they can have fun.

Sale ends close of business 9/8. New sale start 9/9 and it's 50% off select pre-owned games. Will be scanning list in a few and adding to OP.

Or unless you guys want a new thread for it. Doesnt matter to me either way.

Side-note: I'm also transferring stores, so come find me in San Diego  :wave:

Sale ends close of business 9/8. New sale start 9/9 and it's 50% off select pre-owned games. Will be scanning list in a few and adding to OP.

Side-note: I'm also transferring stores, so come find me in San Diego :wave:
thanks for all your hard work.

Side-note: I'm also transferring stores, so come find me in San Diego :wave:
Wow it seems Gamestop really wants to get rid of stuff. Hopefully theres some good games part of the new sale.I cant wait to see the list. :D/

Last day for the sale. Finally found a copy of Battalion Wars 2 for Wii at a local store near me. I got it along with Armored Core 4 for
360 and a copy of Boom Blox for Wii. Trouble is, I had already gotten AC4 for PS3 at another store to make it my third game. Anybody know which is better performance-wise? I don't have to install it to the hard drive on my 360, even though I've got a 320 internal hard drive.

Decided to pick up Fable III as it was cheaper with the deal then with the 50% off sale. Also picked up Dragon Age Origins and Need for Speed Shift for the PS3. I really had fun with Need for Speed Shift, so if you guys are looking for a filler, try the game out but again its my only racing game so I can't compare it to others.

bread's done
Back