Gamestop.com B2G1F used game sale

y2jasper

CAGiversary!
Just read on gamestop's twitter page, now through 2/28, buy 2 get 1 freeon used games with code "FEB2G1".

http://www.gamestop.com/

time to hunt for stacking codes?

EDIT: just to avoid any confusion to new readers, codes DO NOT stack anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sadboy']I ordered 3 games all for $32.99 with all the discount applied. Can anyone explain why it says $24.99 was deducted in the summary, instead of $32.99? I submitted the order anyway after realizing that the combination I chose was the best deal I could get.[/QUOTE]

Because that was the cost of the game after the CAG16 and PUR discounts?

Enslaved for PS3 works out to be less than $11 (after tax) if you buy 2 other similarly priced games.

And, just sayin', but I also notice it trades in on Amazon for $17.50. Fancy that.

[quote name='bugeeker']I think it's subtracting the cost of one of your games (the free one) after applying the 16% discount to that game.

So, it takes 16% of all 3 of your games, and then subtracts that discounted price to make the one free.

Sound right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Midori Monkey']Because that was the cost of the game after the CAG16 and PUR discounts?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I initially thought it might have been prorated or something between CAG16 and FEB2G1, but I didn't want to sit down to figure it out before submitting my order.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Sigh I am still banned from last b2g1 apparently. Bought a few copies of Black ops then traded them back in to gamestop for about $15 profit a copy.[/QUOTE]

100717_o.gif

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Though I still can't get certain games to work with the code...ie: Kingdom Hearts RE: CoM[/QUOTE]
Exactly my problem. I've been waiting for them to fix it on that specific game for weeks >:C

Just picked up Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, Lego Indiana Jones 2, and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga. I do not know why, but I love the Lego games and had been wanting to get Lego Harry Potter for a while. I just kept pushing it off cause it hadn't to seemed to go down in price and I usually only buy em when they are ~$20. It was also fun seeing cart go from 70.xx to 40.xx and then using PUR credit to shoot it down to $12.43

Thanks OP and to the other posters for the other promo codes! Now back to DA:O until these arrive.

[quote name='darkmoo']Placed 5 orders all got canceled DAMN GAMESTOP!!!!! SO DUMB GONNA REDO THE ORDERS!!!![/QUOTE]
What did you order?

Thanks for the heads up!

Used b2g1 free, cag16 code, and edge card savings....

Borderlands
Bayonetta
Enslaved
$30 shipped! Ridiculous!

[quote name='darkmoo']Placed 5 orders all got canceled DAMN GAMESTOP!!!!! SO DUMB GONNA REDO THE ORDERS!!!![/QUOTE]
What did you order? ;)

yeah it's gamestop who's dumb :roll:

[quote name='Techman16']Is lego batman, pure, gears of war 2 and street fighter 4 all for the xbox 360 good for $16.68 shipped?[/QUOTE]
I'm not into fighting games, but I think just the other 3 are worth that price.

Time to finally pick up Fallout NV and add a few older games to the backlog that I never got around to.

EDIT: Well, nice. Placed 2 orders, and now one is under review. Ugh...

should I cancel and reorder?? I accidently put the wrong name in for my Billing Address...I don't want my order to get cancelled or anything. The CC information is all right and everything just the wrong person's name. my order currently says PENDING so idk if that means my CC info has already been approved or something

Sitting on Dead Rising 1, Halo 3, and Resident Evil 5 for $17.** right now...

I've had these before but I really want to finish off the Achievements :(

should I cancel and reorder?? I accidently put the wrong name in for my Billing Address...I don't want my order to get cancelled or anything. The CC information is all right and everything just the wrong person's name. my order currently says PENDING so idk if that means my CC info has already been approved or something

Does anyone else get this shit? I've placed two orders, three games each time between $12.99-$19.99 and both got caught by Homeland Security. What's up with this?

4ij05e.jpg

I just ordered and I put the wrong Name in the Billing Information...Should I cancel and reorder?? My order status currently says PENDING so idk if that means the CC has already been approved. I dont want my order to get cancelled

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']I just ordered and I put the wrong Name in the Billing Information...Should I cancel and reorder?? My order status currently says PENDING so idk if that means the CC has already been approved. I dont want my order to get cancelled[/QUOTE]

cancel and reorder

Mass Effect
Bioshock 2
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

All for 360 at for about 30 bucks with tax.

[quote name='Fnurk']Does anyone else get this shit? I've placed two orders, three games each time between $12.99-$19.99 and both got caught by Homeland Security. What's up with this?[/QUOTE]

Also, why did you have to order more then once? You can have 6 games in your cart and the code will take off the 2 lowest price games fyi

Picked up Black Ops, Vanquish, and Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions for 68 after tax...so much for not buying games for a while.

In for:
Crackdown 2
Alan Wake
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
= $46.48 (w/ tax)

Edit: Now that I'm looking at the order, the total changed to $44.50. Odd, but I'm fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='y2jasper']Just read on gamestop's twitter page, now through 2/28, buy 2 get 1 freeon used games with code "FEB2G1".

http://www.gamestop.com/

time to hunt for stacking codes?[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. Got Red Dead Redemption, Fallout New Vegas and Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of The Year Edition for $47.23
$74.97 (Cag 16 + Feb2G1) deducted $32.99. Also used "Saver" and got free shipping. Paid about $16 per game. Cant beat that!

[quote name='parcel621']Got

Magna Carta 2 (360)
Enslaved (ps3)
Fallout:NV (360)

all for 36.XX

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Curses, you took my copy!

Final Fantasy XIII, Nier, and Undead Nightmares for $50 after tax.....hmmmmm

about $16.50 each....not worth it in my opinion. Tax kills the deal.

[quote name='Shuino']Mass Effect
Bioshock 2
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

All for 360 at for about 30 bucks with tax.

Also, why did you have to order more then once? You can have 6 games in your cart and the code will take off the 2 lowest price games fyi[/QUOTE]
Maybe he doesn't want to put too many eggs in one basket. Just kidding.

[quote name='Fnurk']Does anyone else get this shit? I've placed two orders, three games each time between $12.99-$19.99 and both got caught by Homeland Security. What's up with this?

4ij05e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Same thing here.

The order will take off the lowest price game but if you order different prices and want to group the same prices together then it makes more sense to do multiple orders

One question. For some reason, after I checked out and completed my order, it said I used my Edge card for 10% off. I know I tied my Powerup card to my account so why doesn't it say anything about Powerup rewards and discounts instead of Edge?

If for some reason they didn't put my powerup rewards info on this order, How go I get it applied to my reward points after I receive the order?

Yes. Anytime you do multiple orders within a certain time frame that happens. They normally have it cleared up within a few hours. That happened to me earlier today and its cleared up already

[quote name='Fnurk']Does anyone else get this shit? I've placed two orders, three games each time between $12.99-$19.99 and both got caught by Homeland Security. What's up with this?

4ij05e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Orders under review are pretty normal. It's just their normal process to review every now and then. I wouldn't worry about it. If people start getting their orders cancelled, then that might be something.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Splatterhouse
NBA JAM

Subtotal: $49.88
Estimated Tax: $9.66 - DAT CA TAX!!
Handling: $0.00 FREE!
Total: $59.54[/QUOTE]

So I'm not the only one getting way over-charged on tax.

Btw, your paying about twice the amount of tax than the actual CA rate.

every order ive placed with gs.com since adding a 2nd debit card to my account has gone under review. never had one cancelled though.

[quote name='twiceborn']So I'm not the only one getting way over-charged on tax.

Btw, your paying about twice the amount of tax than the actual CA rate.[/QUOTE]

the tax on my order was also double and after i completed checkout it corrected itself..

bread's done
Back