GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd pick up Resident Evil 5 and King of Fighters XII.

[quote name='justoneuncle']This is cool news. Hopefully, they'll add a "no stickers all over the place" guarantee next. I'll have to look into some older PS2 games I missed out on like the Silent Hill series, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank.[/QUOTE]

PS2 games aren't guaranteed to have box and manual. The guarantee only applies to current-gen games.

I would definitely like to get NFS: Shift. I thought the demo was great and seemed like the best since Most Wanted.

Interested in Batman:AA and Halo ODST, as well as a few classics that passed me by (Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, in particular)

This is awesome. I was always reluctant to order used games online from GameStop, but this makes me feel a hell of a lot better.

As for games I'd like to purchase..
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS3]
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [GOTY Edition] [PS3]
All Pro Football 2K8 [PS3]

so you can finally get less crappy consoles at gamestop now? wow....

wouldn't mind picking up a copy of blazblue or battle fantasia

Ive been hoping to find NHL 10 used, unfortunately no one dislikes this game. Prototype, Infamous, NHL 10 in a buy 2, get 1 free deal. Mark it down.

After I win the gift card I'll go get Scrbblenauts . . . if anyone was foolish enough to get rid of it. I'll save the rest for when FIFA 10 hits the used shelf.

bread's done
Back