GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I've always been interested in picking up Grandia III,but the one time I ordered it was sans case/manual.
Perhaps I'll give it a shot now...

Also: Blood Will Tell, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted.

Since I just got a new PS3 Slim, I'm looking to pick up a copy of Resistance, LittleBigPlanet, and Valkyria Chronicles.

If I could find them, I'd get a copy of Mini Ninjas (360) and Tornado Outbreak (360). I might also want Phantasy Star Universe (360) simply because I sold it before I got a chance to beat the game.

I've got a bunch! Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, Bioshock, Fallout 3, SMT: Devil Survivor, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and RE: Umbrella Chronicles! I think that this is a great guarantee!

I would like some older games that aren't abused and scratched like a 3yr old played with them.

Looking to pick up inFamous and Ghostbusters. Now with the cover and manual guarantee I might order from their website.

I'm not sure what I would pick up used, maybe Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 since I bought it for the 360 and have no one to play with, whereas a couple of my friends have it for PS3. Or maybe Ski-Doo for 5 dollars if that becomes available on their website...easy trophies :)

Red Faction: Guerrilla

It's $5 more expensive then a new copy. That is about the only used game I'm interested in right now.

I will be picking up Modern Warfare 2 used for the PS3, as Infinity Ward has a blatant bias toward the 360, and I cannot allow myself to support them.

I'm also picking up Brutal Legend used, as Double Fine delayed the PSN demo for a week after XBL users. I cannot support them either.

Both of which will be purchased at Gamestop, who I would rather support.

I really need to get RE5 eventually. Note to GyCot: When you get an email notifying you that you won, you probably should use it to buy RE5!

Wow, this is huge. I'll definitely be ordering more pre-owned games from Gamestop online now with the guarantee. I'd be interested in buying a pre-owned copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I would grab Uncharted to brush up before the second one comes out. I have also been wanting to give the new Red Faction a try.

I have been thinking about grabbing HAWX for the PS3. A hundred bucks would probably make that decision easier.

bread's done
Back