GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

After a little bit I can see myself picking up NFS Shift. I really want this game, but seeing as the racing genre is my one gaming weakness I can not justify getting this for the full $60.

I'm still debating to get Fallout 3 preowned or get the GOTY edition. It really depends on what they finally drop the original Fallout 3 to. Also Naruto Ultimate Storm since they FINALLY dropped the price on that.

I may actually have an incentive to order Futurama now. I'd been toying with the notion for a while but after seeing how many copies locally were disc-only, I might get pushed over the edge. Now if only the weekly coupons were eligible online too.

I'd be super interested in the Fatal Frame games since they're so expensive. =/
But I have yet to play one so I'd be super excited to get 'em. =]

Boom Blox
The Gamecube Twilight Princess (I have every other non-cd-i version of Zelda).
Eternal Sonata
The new PS3 Katamari
Call of Duty 4

What an awesome development. I suspect I'll be using their site to buy something or other in the near future. Anyway, keeping it to relatively new games:

Batman: AA :360:
Blazblue :360:
Cursed Mountain :wii:
Mario & Luigi III :ds:
Undead Knights :psp:

Well it's about time they started doing this.

I'm so in for Xbox 360: Ninja Gaiden II, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and Fable II.

Been putting these games off for some reason but I would really like to play them.

Finally I will consider buying some used games from GS, I never wanted to before due to fear of not getting manual or cover box...
Probably want to grab Gears of War 2 for the 360, and Punch Out for the Wii

[quote name='nlyonssmith']I'm going to grab Uncharted 1 and RE5. I probably will shit my pants playing RE5, I can't make it through horror games.

Poop references give +1 chance right?

Hopefully this will work for original Xbox games too. I never had one until the 360 so I would love to pick up the first Halo and Dark Alliance 2.

Cross Edge would be good for this. Like most RPGs, the manual has some nice art but the game itself isn't worth full price. Getting it for a used price and knowing the box and manual come with it is a nice incentive.

bread's done
Back