GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

For me it would be Batman AA, and Infamous. Still haven't found either one cheap enough to justify with my current backlog of games, but with the additional discounts with edge/cag discount/free shipping code, the prices of the used versions of those games are definitely looking quite a bit more appealing to me. :)

Uncharted 2
Halo 3: ODST
Super Paper Mario
I could use a B2G1 sale in a couple of weeks after there's a chance for Uncharted.

heavenly sword--no one really trades that in, batman aa for the ps3, have it for the 360 but want to check out the joker levels

Probably prototype and/or infamous for myself. Still have a tiny bit of credit left to use, and new games don't seem to drop price on amazon too quick for eca once they come out...

Pretty sweet guarantee. See, someone somewhere is listening. Though I imagine stickers will still be literally raping the game cases.

Wow, I can't believe they're finally doing this. About damn time.

Offhand I'd probably pick up the new Mario & Luigi, and maybe Beatles Rock Band.

Wolfenstein
Prototype
Red Faction
Wolverine
Wet
Ninja Gaiden 2

these are all some games which have come out and I passed up because they never seem to have the original case and manual at my gamestops. I've passed them up because I can see trading them in when I was done with them to amazon or some place other than gamestop with decent trade in prices.

Hmm... I'd like to grab:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2 (PS 3)
Resident Evil 5 (XB 360)
Chrono Trigger (DS)
New Super Mario Bros (DS)

I would love to buy Saints Row 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Battlefield Bad Company. Cheap games are awesome.

Boom Blox Bash Party (Wii)

Little Big Planet (PS3)
inFamous (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

Prototype (360)
Ghostbusters (360)

Just to name a few :).

Uncharted (the first one) - One of the few exclusives that I've never picked up

Tons of new releases (but of course all that is wishful thinking)

Don't think I'll be able to wait for Demon's souls.

This will make the buy 2 get 1 free days so much easier. No more going to multiple gamestops to get all 3 games.

Id like to finish off some PSP Rpgs for my collection like...

Legend of Heroes 2 & 3
Class of Heroes
Disgaea 2
Phantasy Star Portable

There's a lot of games I've missed this year that I'm looking to pick up:

Street Fighter 4
Blazblue
Infamous
Ghostbusters
Arkham Asylum
Call of Juarez: BIB

This is awesome news I can finally use Gamestop.com since I like my games complete. Can't wait for the next B2G1 sale.

I'd love to pick up Suikoden V, Grandia 3/Xtreme, & Shadow Hearts. If I could only find them.

I would like to pick up Killzone 2, RE 5, & Demon's Souls. I hope they're not pulling manuals and cases off of games at retail to get extras for the ones sent to be sold online.

bread's done
Back