GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Overlord, Mirrors Edge, and Wind Waker are a few of the games that I would pick up used from Gamestop. Especially now that they come with cases and manuals.

That's a pretty good guarantee. The main deterrent for me buying a used game has always been the fact that I don't know who had it and what they did to it. Seeing a game traded in with no case or manual doesn't give me much confidence, plus I like having those as collectibles. There have been times where I found a gamestop with a rare game I wanted and had to walk away because they didn't have the case or manual. And don't even get me started on those gaudy yellow stickers all over the case...

But anyway, I'd pick up some games I've been slacking on. Things like Dead Space and Red Faction Guerilla. Those two are pretty high on my list.

I'd like to give Rock Band and its brethren a shot, so that's what I'm shooting for. I have exactly zero plastic instruments presently, so I've got a long ways to go (although a $100 gift card would help a lot!).

Thanks for the contest and here's hoping GS sticks to the box + manual guarantee!

Nice to know that they are guaranteeing manuals and cover art. I never wanted to get anything off the web site because of that. I will be looking to get MLB 09 The Show and Dead Space.

Since I just picked up a Wii again...there's quite a few games I'd like to get again, even if preowned. Zelda, Mario, Metroid, SSBB, Punchout....heck even Big Brain Academy!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Beatles: Rock Band
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Wolfentstein

Resistance: Fall of Man
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Heavenly Sword
Valkyria Chronicles
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Killzone 2
Uncharted 2
Demon's Souls
Infamous
Folklore

Those are all the PS3 games I want! After getting a PS3 of course!

It is about freaking time they did this. I would probably try and find a copy of Burnout Revenge complete. I have never been able to find one of those 100% complete that didn't have a disc that looked destroyed. Might also pick up Quake IV again. Love that game.

Of course, they do this after I and everyone else ordered lots of games in the recent B2G1 free sales, oh well. Been planning to pick up Ico when possible and definitely NHL 10 used when the price goes down a bit.

:ps3: For the PS3

Afrika
Beatles: Rock Band
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Eternal Sonata
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
Katamari Forever
WWE Legends Of WrestleMania
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
The King of Fighters XII
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk

:360: For my first & new Xbox 360

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
Hitman: Blood Money
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Tetris Evolution
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition)
Last Remnant
Click Here to try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back