GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd love to get my hand on some of the "new" hit games, like Left 4 Dead, Saint's Row 2/ Grand Theft Auto IV, Dead Space and Tales of Vesperia just to name a few...

I want to take advantage of the annual holiday buy 2 get 1 free sale to get Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age: Origins, and Smackdown vs. RAW 2010

last year I got Gears of War 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 with that deal

I'm thinking about getting Uncharted in preparation for Uncharted 2...and perhaps I'll pick up Assassin's Creed as well for the same reason.

I've just started getting into the Dragon Quest games so I'd love to get some of the others in the series, and I still need to get Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories as well.

I've been waiting to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dead Space, and Call of Duty 4, used for the 360.
Batman and CoD4's prices don't move very much, so they'll be a while.

Man... I have lots of games that I want to have...
but I would really like to buy these PS3 games.

Batman AA
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Chronicle of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena

Your $100 dollar gift card will be great help, Cheapy!!

a%3E

Get your Portable ID!
a%3E

I would love to boost my 360 collection with some huge titles that I have missed over the years. Maybe I'll try Gears or even *shudder* Halo :D
I also would love to pick up some last gen games before they run out of them :D

I'd definitely be interested in some older PSP titles, Perhaps the Syphon Filter games or some Sega titles like Crush and Crazy Taxi

I just ordered Madden 10, so probably would/will pick up MUA2, RE5, and Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood soon

Mostly anything I would want to get from them would be PS2 games.

But I guess I can do with getting games that don't usually have any good deals going for them (namely PS3 games). Hevenly Sword and Eternal Sonata to name some.

Fable 2, Little Big Planet, and Heavenly Sword, especially Little Big Planet and Heavenly Sword since those are still almost full price when brand new.

Wow, I'd really like to get a copy of ICO with box/manual.

I probably should get Uncharted as well before digging in to the sequel.....

It's about time they did this! No more are the days wasted driving around for complete copies.

Will likely get Persona and Devil Survivor!

bread's done
Back