GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I wouldn't mind picking up pre-owned copies of Little Big Planet or Infamous. :) Been looking forward to LBP to go 20ish price tag. :p

This is great - maybe I can finally pick up a decent pre-owned copy of the Nintendo World Championships 1990 cart. Always had to pass those up at the garage sales, since they lacked the box and manual.

I'm going to try to nab a copy of LittleBigPlanet GOW used soon and maybe a copy of CoD MW2 used out of loathing Kotick. Not sure yet... That's my only real weapon against him outside just not buying it, but I don't want to punish Infinity Ward because their publisher CEO is a douchebag.

[quote name='wildcpac']I am interested in Fable 2.[/QUOTE]
Same I really want Fable 2 and I'm glad Gamestop finally gives out original boxes now. No more Generics!

There are a couple of recent Wii titles I'd love once the price is right ...

Little King's Story
Muramasa

I'm sure there are some DS titles I've missed out on but my backlog getting a bit too full after Sept great lineup.

I'm thinking some psp games seeing how i'm going to pre-order the Assassin's creed bundle soon.
So i'm thinking some locoroco 2, patapon 2 and resistance retribution

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been pondering getting Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses for PS2, Barbie and the Three Musketeers for Wii, Barbie Fashion Show: Eye for the Style for DS, My Little Pony Pinkie Pie's Party for DS, Prototype for PS3, Call of Duty 4 for 360, and The Biggest Loser for DS.

I'd definitely go with Dead Space, Mass Effect, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Fallout 3 for XBox 360. These are 4 games on my "must get next!" list

For the Wii...I've always wanted to get Wario Land Shake It! Just the overall look of it makes me smile :cool:

Not including original packaging was the very reason why I refused to buy used games from Gamestop in the past. This is much better!

I was considering some handheld RPGs, such as:
Disgaea 2 (PSP)
Persona (PSP)

Hmm, I think I cam going to see if they have Cross Edge in...I would never buy online because they did not guarantee box art and manual so this is great!!

Armored Core For Answer for PS3, and perhaps Mortal Kombat Vs. DC...but they have to be in nearly pristine condition...not sure how good the online ones are, when I'm in the store, I can take a look at the case and manual.

bread's done
Back