GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd love to snag Uncharted, Muramasa, Wario Land: Shake It, Persona 4, and a few other random games that I can't remember right now.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Sapphire
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition(in a regular case, not Greatest Hits)
Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Ace Combat 0: The Belkan War
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

That should cover most of it for now....

I missed out on some older PS3 games that I've always wanted to try like Heavenly Sword and the first Uncharted. I would also like to pick up critically acclaimed PS2 games that I skipped for whatever reason like ICO, Shadow of Colossus, and Okami.

Being that i finally just bought my own xbox 360 (with help from here ;) thanks!) and don't have to use my roommates anymore.

I still need to pick up my own copy of:

Halo 3
NHL 09 or 10 if it's available
Modern Warfare
and Gears 2

I'm looking to buy all of them used

Great news! Definitely considering picking up infamous, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, and Batman: Arkham Asylum from Gamestop at some point in the near future

Man, I'm pumped about this! Too many times in the past I've been worried about ordering online for fear of getting a lame box and no manual.

I'll look at picking up:
RE 5
Street Fighter IV
Scribblenauts
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Awesome!! CAG, is by far the best video game deal Blog!!

Looking to pick-up:

Batman:Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Madden 10 (PS3)
Call of Duty: World at War (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Assassins Creed (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

I know for some this is not a big deal, but for others it's a long time coming. I'm glad to see GS adding some degree of quality to their online purchases. I always appreciate the cover art and manual on a used game, looks much better on the shelf as well. Anyway, I would go for the following:

Orange Box 360
Demon's Souls PS3

Brutal Legend and Ghostbusters. Hopefully by January-ish both will be cheap :)

Also glad to see Gamestop finally take on a bit of what made EB Games so much better.

Final fantasy Vesus XIII
Assassins Creed II
Assassins Creed I
god of war III
the last guardian
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
White Knight Chronicles
Final fantasy XIV Online
Heavy Rain
MAG
Dead Rising 2
Katamari Forever
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
MLB 10: The Show
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
BioShock 2
Brutal Legend
Eternal Sonata
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Sacred 2: Fallen angel
Cross edge
Yakuza 3
Folklore
Tales of Vesperia
Agent
LittleBigPlanet 2
Mirrors Edge
Bayonetta
Max Payne 3
NIER
ModNation Racers
Crysis 2
Uncharted 2
Just cause 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Demon's Soul
3d Dot game Heros

Surprisingly, I'd pick up Guitar Hero 5 as a pre-owned game. I've always been a huge Rock Band fan, but GH5 surprised me with how fun it was. I really wish RB would just turn into a platform for selling DLC and release interface updates on a regular schedule to stay relevant.

Sold the dying 360 for $350.00 and gonna pickup a PS3 so obviously I want some used PS3 games. My thoughts are Uncharted, MGS4, Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet should give a nice, well rounded sample of gaming goodness. Perhaps Heavenly Sword as well, if the price were right...

Would love to rebuy Tales of Vesperia! If they had Katamari Forever in stock thats an instant buy and finally picking up Batman, Infamous and Prototype would be great!

I'd like to pick up the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance used. Like your conversation on the latest CAGcast about putting down games - I got stuck about halfway through due to a glitch and gave up. I'd like to give it another shot.

Off of the top of my head these would be the the handful of used games that I would like to pick up:

Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
Little King's Story (Wii)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)

bread's done
Back