GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

hmm, interesting, I wonder what they plan on doing with all the incomplete stock.

And what happens if an item arrives without cover art and manual, what happens, you get to ship it back and thats it. I'm tempted to order Wii Sports just to see, because that rarely has it's sleeve and manual intact.

And you know what this will mean in the long term... More refurb fees in store.

I guess 360: Ski Doo: Snowmobile Challenge is still on my list of games to buy.

I still have to pick up Red Faction Gorilla. Don't know if I should get it for the box or the triple.

Maybe Resident Evil 5. Maybe not.

Oh oh I need Uncharted, maybe Uncharted 2 if theres used of that.

Ninja Gaiden II
Gears of War 2
Uncharted 1
Contra: Shattered Solidier
GTA: San Andreas
Mega Man X collection
NHL 10 or Fight Night 4

Fallout 3
RE 5
Halo ODST

So does this mean that GS will stop accepting stolen games? Even the GS clerks know that the majority of games missing both the case and manual are stolen.

Might have to use this to catch up on the Madden and NHL series for Xbox 360 as well as perhaps some of the GH series.

Hmm, picking up used games, I guess some of the newer ones I haven't gotten my hands on yet (and some older ones):

Madworld (Wii)
X-Men Wolverine: Origins (360)
Prototype (360)
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits (360)
The Conduit (Wii)
Muramusa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
The Beatles: Rock Band (360)

I suppose that's more than a few, and just from '09. I need more hobbies.

If I could pick up a copy of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem for cheap, I'd definitely go for it. I'm not sure how well it's aged, but I loved that game so much back in the day.

More recent games I might pick up include: Fable 2, Scribblenauts, COD 4: Modern Warfare, and Skate.

Games I want to pick up used... Hmm...

Muramasa
Demon's Souls
Halo Wars

Probably a ton more, but those are the "maybe" games I passed on, in hopes of cheap-ass deals or used prices at some point.

I would try and find a copy of Eternal Sonata for PS3. It is almost impossible to find new. Aside from that I'd like a copy of Mortal Kombat vs DC because I'm addicted to fighting games...even ones many deem shitty :).

To complete my dream PS3 game library, I'd pick up:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Killzone 2
Bioshock
inFAMOUS
Heavenly Sword

That adds up to a good bit more than $100 bucks, but a gift card would put a big dent in it!

I'd probably pick up some older games like Magna Carta (the first one but not lacking in the stolen grapefruit department), .hack part 4, and Xenosaga III.

Uncharted 1. Played and beat it when it first came out, but would really need to pick it up again to sit next to 2, and getting the trophies would be fun too!

bread's done
Back